Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

rufioh

Postby trans » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:59 am

----------

name: rufioh
      hobby: branchball
      extra: 🌟 see below! 🌟

branchball is a game akin to a mix between croquet and baseball. contrary to the name, players use whatever is around them to play the game, however typically branches and sticks are used. rolled up leaves wrapped together by rope or vines or stout mushrooms are usually used as balls, though rocks are occasionally used as well. fruits and the like (such as pumpkins) are also an option, though only if they're in season, and they are usually looked over because they break easily.

branchball involves smacking the ball as close to the hoops as you can, then making a sprint towards the next hoop. the point of the game is not to necessarily get the ball inside the hoop, rather you're trying to hit the ball far enough that you can get to the next hoop before the ball is caught. (although, getting as close as possible gets you more points if you're successful in reaching the next hoop.) teams usually include 6-10 (though sometimes more or less) players, and teams must always be even so there's an even number of people on each side (swingers and catchers).

the game is typically played in the day, when it is more easy to see, though nighttime games are not unheard of. it often takes a decent amount of time to finish a game (roughly 2-5 hours), and it's commonplace to find bored hellhares huddled together in a large field playing the game when they've finished their work for the day.

rufioh's parents were both heavily invested in the sport themselves, and having taught him from a young age how to play, it quickly became a favorite pass-time of his and eventually became a full-time hobby. he's not one to brag, but he's pretty good at it if he says so himself.

rufioh likes to teach others the game and learn more about it whenever possible, seeking out anyone who knows about branchball and taking the time to learn their techniques and hear about their experiences. a wanderer by nature, it doesnt affect him much to travel around as much as he does; he actually rather enjoys it. however, he doesnt forget to stop by and see his family sometimes. (It's more often than he'd ever admit.)
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me