Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Axus - karma x alyxs kit 3

Postby vvitch » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:29 am

sphynx wrote:
Thank you all for entering!
I had a lovely time reading all your entries <33

ANNNNNND boy...this one had to be one of the hardest ones to judge...
BUT JUDGE I DID AND I'VE DECIDED....
that the owner of this Kal will be...
Obliivous!
Just everything...the name (Axus??? YAAASSS), his little habits (building robots watttt??) and his history just...I fell in love.
Please treat him kindly <333 (I've added you to the image so you can get a transparent version of him!)

I also wanted to give a shoutout to Roobuzz and .kaede....they definitely gave some killer applications too and you guys made it so hard to judge ;A;//

Obliivous wrote:
    Username:
    Obliivous
    Name:
    Axus
    Small personality:
    - loves robots! very good at making them too
    - gets flustered easily, has a slight stutter
    - pretty quiet in school because of his stutter, kinda self conscious
    - very curious, can easily get in trouble and cause fires
    - can surprisingly cook? the shop loves his cooking but he thinks they're kidding
    - 110% a dog person, doesn't trust cats for some reason
    Small history:
    Axus may have started out as an orphan, but he certainly never felt that way. His whole life is the mechanic shop, and everyone there feels like his family. From a young age, he was always interested in machinery and robots, so naturally Axus found himself slinking around the shop, eager to learn anything he could. The owner took a liking to him, and took him under his wing, mentoring Axus into what he is today. Now, he knows everyone there by name, as they know his, he considers them his brothers and sisters. (Like, think of a giant dog pile?? Or a football team?? Or a football team in a dogpile? That's basically them)
    Current Kalons:
    i. ii. iii. iv.

hello all!
as I promised before (several times in the FC) that the kits I had from karma and alyxs's breeding would go up for adoption ;u;
this kit is for Kalon owners with 5 or less

rules
These kits were bred OOC-ly so please do not include Karma or Alyxs in any family history <33
Please do not pretty up/add any extras! <3

edits
[s] Shine
[c] Hair
[c] Tail
[c] Backmane
Skinny <333

End date
3.31.17 @ 2:00pm EST

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Small personality:[/b]
[b]Small history:[/b]
[b]Current Kalon(s):[/b] (if you don't have a Kalon, please put n/a, if you have a Kalon(s), please link me to the ref page(s))
[b]Previous entries:[/b] (ONLY FOR NON-OWNERS: must have art or writing, writing must be over 10 words, so simple contests do not count)
doing shadow work and leaving CS
vvitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: karma x alyxs kit 3 - UFA

Postby BoomARat » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:34 am

Wip!

Username: ๔คเรץ❀ฬђเรкєгร
Name: Pitch J. (Jessie) Wolves (Pj for short)
Small personality:
What do you do when you mix spicy with sassy? You get a sexy kalon with an uptight additude! But people arn't turned away from her, they often find enjoyment with her. She always makes she would be someone she would hang out with. She wants to be a desireable friend to anyone. PJ enjoys being sarcastic, and making jokes. Most students at her school veiw her as the school clown. Out going as she is, she always hides her depressed emotions. PJ makes sure she keeps everyone she knows and loves. She doesn't get a long with adults. Infact she veiws herself as "higher" ranking than the teachers. This encourages her sarcasm. She's not a perfect girl, but she tries to make herself a better person everyday.
Small history:
Pitch started school at an early age, not because she was smart, but mostly because she needed extra help, especially with her understanding English literature. Pitch was born in South America, where she learned French at a very early age. When PJ turned 6, she and her family moved to the Americas for better job opportunities. Pitch didn't forget her mother Tounge, but had a hard time learning the new customs of the American ways. She was bullied, but that soon changed. People began to veiw her as 'cool' and or 'intresting'. As people surrounded her, her social skills quickly increased. Although she has to go to several schools, everyone warmed up to her. She hit highschool, and boys asked for her to be her boyfriends. She declined. She knew she needed no one to keep her satisfied. PJ continues to live her highschool life.

Current Kalon(s):
Previous entries: (ONLY FOR NON-OWNERS: must have art or writing, writing must be over 10 words, so simple contests do not count)
Leaving CS
BoomARat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:13 am

Username: MelMellyMel
Name: Kian (name is currently subject to change)
Small personality:

Kian is a very nervous and jumpy kit. You'll never find him standing or sitting completely still, he always has to be fidgeting with something or else he gets the shakes. In social situation he especially needs something to distract himself to avoid feeling awkward. If he has nothing in his paws at the moment he'll resort to playing with the braids in his hair.

When having to speak to people he doesn't know he's often soft-spoken, but talking to people he does know is when he'd more open about what he says and thinks. This is partly to do with other Kalons having to sort of earn his trust in a way. He's always wary about others, and because of this what group of friends he has is small, but he likes it that way.

In his spare time, Kian will usually be found either drawing or writing. He finds those two hobbies to be immense stress relievers and they help keep him occupied during boring afternoons. Kian isn't sure if he wants to persue a career in either just yet, but he does know whatever he does in the future will involve some creative freedom.
Small history:

Kian was just one of the many kits that had to grow up in 'the system'. In his younger years he'd thought that he would never get out of having to bounce between foster families only to be brought back to his social worker with one complaint or another from the current foster family he'd been having to deal with. It seemed as though people found foster kids more easily 'returnable'. They weren't your legitimate kid, so why should it matter if you decided to give them back after only a week or two?

That was how much of Kian's younger life had went. That is, until he met Val, he hadn't been like any of the others. Unlike most of the other fosters he'd had, Val was of a very youthful age, having not even reached his thirties. He also wasn't in a relationship of any sort. The Kalons who had usually tried to foster him seemed to be slightly older and in newly budding relationships. These always seemed to end in one or the other in the couple not quite liking him, inevitably convincing their partner to just send him back. Val, on the other hand, seemed to genuinely want to help him out.

When he'd first been introduced to Val by his social worker he actually asked him questions pertaining to what his likes and dislikes were. He answered all of the questions truthfully, of but a bit warily. No other potential foster had bothered to get to know him before taking him into their home. As he answered the questions Val would reply back with his own answer. In this way, they were both getting to know each other. However, what really shocked Kian was the very last question Val had asked him. 'Do you want me to be your foster parent?' In all his years of sitting through first time meetings, not once had anyway ever asked him if he was okay with being fostered by them. Kian had replied back with a resounding 'yes' that caused his face to heat up as Val only chuckled down at him.

That had been three years ago, now Kian wasn't only Val's foster child, but his adopted child. He could never repay Val for what he'd done for him. Never again would he have to bounce from family to family, because now he had his own, albeit it a bit small, but it was still a family.
Current Kalon(s): Val Remus
Previous entries: -

(This is quite a lot of writing, but I wasn't able to find a word limit anywhere. If it's too long just tell me and I'll cut it down! :") )
Last edited by MelMellyMel on Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:26 am

These babs are so gorgeous!! ♡ Thank you for being so kind and generous ♡

Dropping out because I just won my sixth sweetheart, but I want to stick around to see all of your forms!! ♡
Last edited by happysparrow on Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wriolette enjoyer » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:31 am

Username: Vilvia
      Name: Shannon Hasley
      Small personality: Adventurous, honest and loyal.
      Small history: res
      Current Kalon(s): 4 Kalons
      Previous entries: //
wriolette enjoyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby float away. » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:31 am

mark-
SUN IS SHININ' IN THE SKY There ain't a cloud in sight It's stopped rainin', everybody's in the lane And don't you know,
it's a
beautiful
new day, hey
Runnin' down the Avenue See how the sun
shines brightly In the city on the streets where once was pity
Mr. Blue Sky is living here today, hey
HEY THERE MR BLUE, we're so pleased to be with you
Look around see what you do Everybody smiles at you
HEY THERE MR BLUE, we're so pleased to be with you
Look around see what you do Everyone is positive
float away.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roobuzz » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:47 am

Username: Roobuzz
Name: Thaleia Nergüi
Small personality:
Picture a room filled with books, maps, globes, and educational posters. The dresser, cabinet, and nightstand each present strategically placed items; all of which collaborate to a theme. There are Mongolian dolls, Mongolian slippers, and a few Mongolian necklaces. A clear, calming fish tank sits on a stand, and nicely placed houseplants give the room a bit of a collected air. The walls are a light blue, and the room smells of a mix between lilacs and some sweet fruit. A few books lie on the floor, and the titles read,
Basics of the Mongolian Language.
Mongolian Culture.
Religions of the World.

This room belongs to Thaleia Nergüi, and through examining her lifestyle, many conclusions can be made. For only a nine year old girl, her responsibility and maturity is advanced to the point of impression. She’s extremely organized, and finds herself irritated in messy environments.
Thaleia, being a down-to-earth girl with a dry sense of humor, acts as nearly a mother to the triplets from down the street. Exasperated by the rowdy bunch, she often finds herself keeping them alive, and for the most part, out of trouble.
Small history:
Up until the age of five, Thaleia lived in poverty with her family in Mongolia, thriving off of wild game and stream water. They stayed outside of the populated areas due to their extreme lack of wealth, and learned to live on their own. Not all were poor in Mongolia- however, the area in which the family lived was a lacking place.
Thaleia’s parents, two loving kalons who would give up the world for their daughter’s happiness, knew that the young kit would never have the opportunities they wanted her to have they kept her where she was. When tourists from America came to Mongolia, the two desperate parents begged them to take their daughter. After a while of consideration, they made a deal to take Thaleia to America and find a family for her.
Thaleia was distraught, but quickly began feeling excitement to see this whole world she never knew existed. When she got to America, she wasn't afraid, but was exhilarated by all the opportunities.
Once she grew older, Thaleia began learning more about her home from a different point of view. She didn't remember everything, but still had her memories of being with her parents. She began to explore many religions, and grew fond of learning about them. Currently, she's leaning to Hinduism herself, but she's not entirely sure.
Thaleia’s history is what sparks her interest today, and she'll never get sick of learning about what her life used to be like. She dreams of one day going back there and finding her parents.
Current Kalon(s): Aristotle, Natasha, Sarah, and Hartwood!

I love this kiddo so much I think I'm obsessed??
Last edited by Roobuzz on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:41 am, edited 10 times in total.
Roobuzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:44 am

Username:
//_Asher_//

Name:
Roxy

Small personality:
Roxy is a loose cannon, spontaneity and impulsivity drive her, and a silver tongue is her calling card. Her tendency to not think things through may get her into excessive amounts of trouble, but she always manages to talk her way out of things just as quickly. She doesn't take many things seriously, and takes no issue with anyone unless they give her a reason to.

Small history:
Roxy grew up in a house that was often empty, her parents caring little about parenting and more about their own personal lives. Roxy however took this as an advantage, and used the freedom of her childhood to do whatever she pleased. She wondered and watched, learning from what she saw on the streets. She managed just fine on her own, and while she doesn't get along with her parents in the slightest, she is grateful for their MIA parenting.

Current Kalon(s):
Shiloh Taylor

Previous entries:
---
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necropoliis » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:14 am

Username:
    Obliivous
    Name:
    Axus
    Small personality:
    - loves robots! very good at making them too
    - gets flustered easily, has a slight stutter
    - pretty quiet in school because of his stutter, kinda self conscious
    - very curious, can easily get in trouble and cause fires
    - can surprisingly cook? the shop loves his cooking but he thinks they're kidding
    - 110% a dog person, doesn't trust cats for some reason
    Small history:
    Axus may have started out as an orphan, but he certainly never felt that way. His whole life is the mechanic shop, and everyone there feels like his family. From a young age, he was always interested in machinery and robots, so naturally Axus found himself slinking around the shop, eager to learn anything he could. The owner took a liking to him, and took him under his wing, mentoring Axus into what he is today. Now, he knows everyone there by name, as they know his, he considers them his brothers and sisters. (Like, think of a giant dog pile?? Or a football team?? Or a football team in a dogpile? That's basically them)
    Current Kalons:
    i. ii. iii. iv.
Last edited by necropoliis on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

necropoliis#5084

any pronouns | infp
    kals
necropoliis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me