Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Marcel - karma x alyxs kit 2

Postby vvitch » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:21 am

sphynx wrote:
Thank you all for entering!
I had a lovely time reading all your entries <33

I have decided that the owner of this Kal will be...
The Royal Mirage!
Just wowwa. I was seriously impressed by your form!
The details and the amount of information about him, I really grew connected to the little bugger!
(he definitely sounds like a perfect mixture of my two kals personalities...I LOVE IT)
Please treat him kindly <333 (I've added you to the image so you can get a transparent version of him!)

The Royal Mirage wrote:Username: The Royal Mirage
Name: Marcel
Small personality:
Quiet - A leftover remnant of his initial shyness, Marcel doesn't like saying more than he needs to in order to get the point across. Even when he's playing his tricks, he doesn't make grandiose claims or showboat, exuding a somewhat princely nature even while stuffing peanut butter into someone's hat.
Conceited - Perhaps something learned as a coping mechanism, as well has his relative popularity with the other kits, Marcel has developed a very inflated view of himself. The rest of the world is the problem, not him, obviously.
Mischievous - What started as a behavior used to gain attention has become a staple of Marcel's day to day life. Everything can be improved with a little mischief, it's all in good fun right? Well, it's all fun for him anyways!
Importunate - Marcel is not a patient Kalon, and when he has demands that should be met, he makes sure others know they must be met immediately. It doesn't matter what others are doing, or how their faces fall into an annoyed slump when they see him approach; Marcel's needs are more important than theirs, and they should be glad to help him.
Small history:
Having grown up in an orphanage with many other kits, young Marcel had a rough time at the start of his life.The place was understaffed and overcrowded, with tiny, furry bodies not unlike his own seeking out their place in the world, as not enough adults attempted to manage the growing horde. In the beginning Marcel was a sweet, if not slightly shy Kalon, whose attempts at making friends within the populace of disowned kits were usually successful - he wasn't popular by any means, but he was liked well enough, and for a time he was happy with that. Though he wouldn't be for long.

As he grew, he began to take special notice of the caretakers who occupied his home, their presence becoming a fixation of his. They would pick up and cuddle the youngest of infants when they cried, or pulled aside a rowdy kit when their play would get out of hand. But they rarely paid Marcel any mind, they had no time to shower love and affection on the shy boy when others demanded their attention. This great injustice stung, with every loving, scolding tone that would reach his ears he knew it was directed at someone else. And so, Marcel decided he wanted some of the action for himself.

It wasn't long before his trouble-making ways had sunk in; the thrill of doing something he knew he shouldn't, compounded by the attention he so craved when his deeds were figured out, had made an incredible impression upon the young Marcel. He would sneak into the kitchen late at night to steal a few muffins, leaving a visible trail of crumbs back to his bed, snacking and awaiting the caretaker who would inevitably find him. She would scold him, tell him she knew he knew better, then when his eyes widened and an apology slipped past his lips, she would pull him into an embrace that was as warm as rays of sunlight in summer. She would tell him not to do it again, she would wonder if he was getting enough to eat, if that was what had prompted the stealing, and the obvious affection was more delicious than the muffins could ever have been. It was addictive, solidifying the habit in his developing mind.

As he started to come of age, growing past childhood into adolescence, more often than ever Marcel's friends were being adopted. It was obvious when it would happen - usually a couple of adults, all caught up in each others' company, would survey the group of kits as they played with a wistful expression on their faces. They would beckon one of the caretakers over and surreptitiously point out whichever youngster had caught their eye, and the kit would be asked to come talk to them. Usually a few days later the couple would be back, and the other Kalon would be whisked away by the loving pair. But as he got older, more and more began to vanish, being picked out by happy couples and swept off to their new home. They were never seen again, but always replaced with new batches of abandoned youngsters, whose adorable charms were more easily noticed than the aging Marcel, the troublemaker who was not quite so cute anymore. His tricks had never worked on prospective parents, but the caretaker would always hold him after any rejection and reassure him that "he just needed the right person to come along". There was nothing wrong with him after all, the caretakers still loved him, it was the couples who weren't able to see his strengths.
Current Kalon: Amaya

((Hope this isn't too long!))

hello all!
as I promised before (several times in the FC) that the kits I had from karma and alyxs's breeding would go up for adoption ;u;
this kit is for Kalon owners with 1 or less

rules
These kits were bred OOC-ly so please do not include Karma or Alyxs in any family history <33
Please do not pretty up/add any extras! <3

edits
[s] Shine
[c] Hair
[c] Tail
[c] Fur
[u] Ears

End date
3.31.17 @ 2:00pm EST

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Small personality:[/b]
[b]Small history:[/b]
[b]Current Kalon:[/b] (if you don't have a Kalon, please put n/a, if you have a Kalon, please link me to the ref page)
[b]Previous entries:[/b] (ONLY FOR NON-OWNERS: must have art or writing, writing must be over 10 words, so simple contests do not count)
doing shadow work and leaving CS
vvitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: karma x alyxs kit 2 - UFA

Postby ThatDragonAdara » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:24 am

Username: ThatDragonAdara
Name: Serina
Small personality:
•Caring•Calm•Friendly•Kind•Loving•
Serina is a very kind kalon, always helping animals and people who are in need.
Small history:
Serina grew up in a family of five with her two older siblings and her parents. Being the youngest wasn't so bad, and the fact that they lived on the outskirts of a large forest was great. Almost every day she would wander into those woods, searching for small animals and birds that were friendly enough to perch on the branches nearby.
Current Kalon: Jade

edit: Just was just gifted by DollyDo! (Who is awesome btw)

edit: Dropping this since I now have two kalons! Good luck everyone!
Last edited by ThatDragonAdara on Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:13 am, edited 9 times in total.

♢ She/Her, They/Them ♢
✦ ENTP ✦
My KalonsKithclan
Warren of Place Fell
ThatDragonAdara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:29 am

dropping because I just won my second Kalon ;u;

Congrats ahead of time to the winner <3
Last edited by ✦ nemuri on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minutiae » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:33 am

Username:Codekitkat
Name:Aishi
Small personality: Very quiet, aggressive,short-tempered, usually feels that she cant do anything right.
Small history: She had always been a alone, whether it was from her dad leaving her or her mother focusing on her work and ignoring her for days at a time. She already tried her best to get her mothers attention, from songs to doing a whole packet of homework in one day. She has a talent for music, although she is best at the flute.
Previous entries: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3392194&start=160
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3395364&start=30 http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3392503&start=20 http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3392903&start=10
Last edited by minutiae on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi!
she/her
carrd
minutiae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revvington » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:34 am

Username:doglady88722
Name:Aero
Small personality: Aero's personality is funny because he was introduced to comedy my his friends.
Small history: Aero is in a band called Titania. He met up with a few friends one night and he wanted to get together a band, so they named the band Titania.
Current Kalon:fletcher * he was a gift from someone*
Previous entries:n/a I own a Kalon
Last edited by revvington on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarsticks » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:51 am

Username: wallplant
    Name: tbd
    Small personality: xx
    Small history: xx
    Current Kalon: here

got two kalons <3 thank you for the opportunity!
Last edited by sugarsticks on Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
    wip - used to be wallplant !!
sugarsticks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Royal Mirage » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:37 am

Username: The Royal Mirage
Name: Marcel
Small personality:
Quiet - A leftover remnant of his initial shyness, Marcel doesn't like saying more than he needs to in order to get the point across. Even when he's playing his tricks, he doesn't make grandiose claims or showboat, exuding a somewhat princely nature even while stuffing peanut butter into someone's hat.
Conceited - Perhaps something learned as a coping mechanism, as well has his relative popularity with the other kits, Marcel has developed a very inflated view of himself. The rest of the world is the problem, not him, obviously.
Mischievous - What started as a behavior used to gain attention has become a staple of Marcel's day to day life. Everything can be improved with a little mischief, it's all in good fun right? Well, it's all fun for him anyways!
Importunate - Marcel is not a patient Kalon, and when he has demands that should be met, he makes sure others know they must be met immediately. It doesn't matter what others are doing, or how their faces fall into an annoyed slump when they see him approach; Marcel's needs are more important than theirs, and they should be glad to help him.
Small history:
Having grown up in an orphanage with many other kits, young Marcel had a rough time at the start of his life.The place was understaffed and overcrowded, with tiny, furry bodies not unlike his own seeking out their place in the world, as not enough adults attempted to manage the growing horde. In the beginning Marcel was a sweet, if not slightly shy Kalon, whose attempts at making friends within the populace of disowned kits were usually successful - he wasn't popular by any means, but he was liked well enough, and for a time he was happy with that. Though he wouldn't be for long.

As he grew, he began to take special notice of the caretakers who occupied his home, their presence becoming a fixation of his. They would pick up and cuddle the youngest of infants when they cried, or pulled aside a rowdy kit when their play would get out of hand. But they rarely paid Marcel any mind, they had no time to shower love and affection on the shy boy when others demanded their attention. This great injustice stung, with every loving, scolding tone that would reach his ears he knew it was directed at someone else. And so, Marcel decided he wanted some of the action for himself.

It wasn't long before his trouble-making ways had sunk in; the thrill of doing something he knew he shouldn't, compounded by the attention he so craved when his deeds were figured out, had made an incredible impression upon the young Marcel. He would sneak into the kitchen late at night to steal a few muffins, leaving a visible trail of crumbs back to his bed, snacking and awaiting the caretaker who would inevitably find him. She would scold him, tell him she knew he knew better, then when his eyes widened and an apology slipped past his lips, she would pull him into an embrace that was as warm as rays of sunlight in summer. She would tell him not to do it again, she would wonder if he was getting enough to eat, if that was what had prompted the stealing, and the obvious affection was more delicious than the muffins could ever have been. It was addictive, solidifying the habit in his developing mind.

As he started to come of age, growing past childhood into adolescence, more often than ever Marcel's friends were being adopted. It was obvious when it would happen - usually a couple of adults, all caught up in each others' company, would survey the group of kits as they played with a wistful expression on their faces. They would beckon one of the caretakers over and surreptitiously point out whichever youngster had caught their eye, and the kit would be asked to come talk to them. Usually a few days later the couple would be back, and the other Kalon would be whisked away by the loving pair. But as he got older, more and more began to vanish, being picked out by happy couples and swept off to their new home. They were never seen again, but always replaced with new batches of abandoned youngsters, whose adorable charms were more easily noticed than the aging Marcel, the troublemaker who was not quite so cute anymore. His tricks had never worked on prospective parents, but the caretaker would always hold him after any rejection and reassure him that "he just needed the right person to come along". There was nothing wrong with him after all, the caretakers still loved him, it was the couples who weren't able to see his strengths.
Current Kalon: Amaya

((Hope this isn't too long!))
Last edited by The Royal Mirage on Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deviantart, Flight Rising, Divided We Stand, WME Challenge
I'm not the babysitter...
I'm SPIDERMAN!
The Royal Mirage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vvitch » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:39 am

Nah, there's no limit c:
doing shadow work and leaving CS
vvitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:16 am

mark!
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felina » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:03 am

Username: lumi
    Name: serenity
    Small personality: serenity is pretty shy and reserved. she tends to look on the bright side of things and manages to always stay happy, but has a hard time talking to people she doesnt know. she's very clumsy and always ends up accidentally getting hurt
    Small history: no one really knows who serenity's real parents are. she was abandoned as a very young kit and was taken in by some other kalons. those kalons who took her in treated her like an angel and gave her the best childhood she could have. to this day she's still trying to find out who her biological parents are, but is slowly realizing that she might never find them
    Current Kalon: n/a
    Previous entries: 1 2 3 // i have a lot more but they've either not closed yet or they were just raffles ^^;

felina - she/her - adult

student nurse, aspiring L&D nurse
I love cats and science ♡
felina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me