Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Werecat

Pyper Derosia - karma x alyxs kit 1

Postby vvitch » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:13 am

Thank you all for entering!
I had a lovely time reading all your entries <33

I have decided that the owner of this Kal will be...
.ss.!
I adored literally everything about your form!
From her name (Pyper...ahhhh so cute ;A;//), to her history (she definitely sounds like she'd be from Karma's bloodlines lol).
Please treat her kindly <333

.ss. wrote:Username:
.ss.
Name:
Pyper Derosia
Small personality:
Pyper is fairly shy when it comes to talking to others and tends to be quiet around those she knows well fearing they might disagree with her thoughts. around those's ahe doesnt know though she is loud, bold and enjoy flaunting her beauty.
Small history:
Pyper grew up in asmall town and almost everyone knew everyone and pyper was bullied often by most that lived in the town. she lived on a farm and helped the owners of the barn who had adopted her. she eventually she moved to a larger town as to chase her dreams of being a clohing designer.
Previous entries:
x x x x

hello all!
as I promised before (several times in the FC) that the kits I had from karma and alyxs's breeding would go up for adoption ;u;
this kit is for non-owners only

rules
(this idea was copied by Kalon #827 with Lady Rainclouds permission)
You must provide proof (you can include all the times or just a few times) where you tried out for a Kalon but didn't win. c:
These kits were bred OOC-ly so please do not include Karma or Alyxs in any family history <33

edits
[s] Shine
[c] Hair
[c] Tail
Chubby <333

End date
3.31.17 @ 2:00pm EST

Please do not pretty up/add any extras! <3
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Small personality:[/b]
[b]Small history:[/b]
[b]Previous entries:[/b] (must have art or writing, writing must be over 10 words, so simple contests do not count)
doing shadow work and leaving CS
vvitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: karma x alyxs kit 1 - UFA

Postby Werecat » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:03 am

Username:
.ss.
Name:
Pyper Derosia
Small personality:
Pyper is fairly shy when it comes to talking to others and tends to be quiet around those she knows well fearing they might disagree with her thoughts. around those's ahe doesnt know though she is loud, bold and enjoy flaunting her beauty.
Small history:
Pyper grew up in asmall town and almost everyone knew everyone and pyper was bullied often by most that lived in the town. she lived on a farm and helped the owners of the barn who had adopted her. she eventually she moved to a larger town as to chase her dreams of being a clohing designer.
Previous entries:
x x x x

"Come again Needle Noggin?"

xxxxxxxxWerecat/Karkat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxit/its
xxxxxxxxxxxxWerewolf
xxxxxxxxxxxFui, Imp, VJ

xxxxxxReally only here to sketch
xxxxxN sell ocs I dont use anymore.

xxxxxxxCharacters UFT
Werecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosé gold » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:39 am

Username: kaanekii
    Name: Judar
    Small personality: handsome, evil, greedy, powerful
    Small history: Judar grew up in a poor village. Right after Judar was born, his parents, along with everyone else in his village, were immediately killed. And no one knew who it was. Judar was taken by the group, and was taken advantage of before he was able to understand anything. There, he was taught magic.
    Previous entries: x x x x x (& a few more..)
Last edited by rosé gold on Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

hello, call me erin.
    mood: tired and hungry
    i like the beach, taking
    walks, & pm me if you
    need someone to talk to!
    ▪ ▪ ▪
    [my kals - ♥︎ - charas]
rosé gold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minutiae » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:49 am

Hi!
she/her
carrd
minutiae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .uncommons. » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:39 am

Username: .uncommons.
Name: Cillian
Small personality: Cillian is a very relaxed person, often making bad puns. He likes to make people smile, and likes to flirt with other people, both friends and complete strangers.
Small history: Being raised in an area of the town that had many bars, he had an interest in them. He grew up trying to mix juices and punches together to get a good drink, but often failed. He tried to make up for it by twirling and tossing many things, but disappointed his friends with a drink that wasn't exactly the best. He practiced and experimented, getting better at the flair and the drinks.
Cillian became a bartender at a local hole-in-the-wall bar, but he's a popular bartender at the bar among its visitors. This is all because of his easygoing personality, but also because of his bartender flair. Tossing bottles and mixing drinks by tossing them around, it's really cool to watch.
Previous entries: xx
.uncommons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mozzy. » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:29 am

Username: Mozzy.
Name: Hila | הילה | halo around the moon
Small personality:
Feisty | Short-Tempered | Mute | Distant | Eccentric

A seemingly gentle soul, fires can erupt from her soul if she angers enough. Hila is content with everything around her, spending endless hours sitting in her private garden, taking in the tranquility and silence, and crafting little trinkets. However, if something doesn't go her way she becomes enraged, acting very out of character to what you see normally.

Small history:
The origins of Hila are unknown to anyone, it seems like she just appeared out of the blue. She settled into the community awkwardly, and had since been seen as some kind of a bad omen. From the young age she was when she appeared, Hila stayed to herself, never interacting with anyone unless she was at the market buying the food she herself couldn't grow. People tried to question her, asking where her parents were. Never once did she say a word, and it would appear that she was looking straight through the person in question, Hila never acknowledged they were there. It was from this, and the frequency it happened, that caused the community to isolate themselves from her. Hila was, or appeared to be, happy about this arrangement. She made sure that she would always go to the market and the hight of the day, so anyone around her would scatter.

While her origins are a mystery to the small village she calls home in Eastern Asia, she knows her own past very well.
She wasn't brain washed, kidnapped, or anything like that. She willing walked out on her family, who came from Israel. She didn't like the life set out for her, wanted a change and jumped on board a spice cart headed towards new lands. She was different to the rest of her family, she didn't share the same social views and wouldn't partake in social activities. Hila hated what she was born into and simply needed a change.

Previous entries:
I have never applied for a Kalon before, thus have no previous entries to show you.
Last edited by Mozzy. on Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
moz | female | aedt | mozzy#1556
Mozzy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felina » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:03 am

Username: lumi
    Name: Lillian
    Small personality: lillian is a very outgoing kalon and gets along very well with others. she isnt shy at all and loves being the center of attention. she's pretty confident in herself and never lets anyone else put her down
    Small history: lillian had a pretty normal history. nothing tragic or depressing happened, which is part of the reason why she's always happy. her parents raised her to always see the best in people and to be as happy as can be, even when its hard to
    Previous entries: 1 2 3 // i have a lot more but they've either not closed yet or they were just raffles ^^;

dropping bc i got my first kal <3
Last edited by felina on Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

felina - she/her - adult

student nurse, aspiring L&D nurse
I love cats and science ♡
felina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eri » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:12 am

Username: fluffster
Name: Lauren
Small personality: loyal, sweet, talkative and timid
Small history: I'm bad with character histories but I'll give it a try: Lauren is the sweetest cinnamon roll you'll ever meet, and, because of that, she has led a pretty good life. Despite some bumps in the road, like loosing her pet hamster "Hamster" (she was young when she named it), she has been able to control her life well.
Previous entries: this is my first ever entry for a kalon, if that's what you mean. i didn't get it.
eri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rustyroxy » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:21 pm

username: rustyroxy
name: