Strudel's MYO (1) by Strudel

Based on Click to view
Artist Strudel [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Strudel's MYO (1)

Postby Strudel » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:08 pm

The first of the two standard MYO's I ordered.
This fella is Ivan, brother to my boy Dmitri.
This one is my little figure skating guy <333 He's been a long time coming, and I just adore him.
I designed/made the hair and the general idea, Mint Chip helped me with the palette and the design ^^;

Proof of purchase here. Proof of approval here.

Edits; Standard hair and custom tailshine (standard)

and I just had to do some art of him, so here's his first piece. It's a little rough, but I'm keen on it (was referenced from a few different shots/videos of one of my fav figure skaters)
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ivan's basic information

Postby Strudel » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:06 pm

Ivan's mother immigrated to the states a month or so after he was born. He has never met his father, though his mother once said that he looked like him. He doesn't even know his father's name, his mother becomes quite defensive when the subject is brought up. Ivan is named after his deceased uncle, and he is proud of his namesake, having been told many stories of his uncle who was a law enforcement officer.
Ivan was raised in the states, and for most of his life had a loving step-father to look after him.
Ivan's stepfather owns an ice-skating rink, and they discovered at a very young age that Ivan had quite the talent on the ice. They got him lessons as a boy, and it became immediately apparent that he had a true natural talent and love for figure skating (a talent that his younger brother Dimitri does not share in the slightest)

At the current time he is just over nineteen, and he has won several gold, silver, and bronze metals in various larger skating competitions. Last year was his first year skating internationally outside of the junior leagues (he had to take time off while his brother was sick), and his nerves got the better of him once or twice, but he had some solid performances and he plans on coming back stronger than ever this year.
He is friends with Finch, who is in his first year of college and plays soccer for his school.

WIP will add more when I have time.
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me