Marra #19 by Noodle boi Kudanori

Based on Click to view
Artist Noodle boi Kudanori [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Marra #19

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:15 am

please wright a story on how you found this marra!
Code: Select all
[b]I want to adopt~![/b]
        User:
        Marra name:
    are you willing to breed your marra: [color=#0000FF]yes[/color]/[color=#FF0000]no[/color]
        How you found this marra: 
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Marra #19

Postby Warrdog » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:38 am

I want to adopt~!
User: Waredog
Marra name: Settsuo
are you willing to breed your marra:yes
How you found this marra: I won this male's respect in a stand off. Though the fight ensued over food, i was the one who had taken down the animal; I hadn't expected to run into the owner of the territory; though I knew I was trespassing in an area owned by a rather large and formidable Marra. A wanderer, myself I was taking this chance because I knew that a rather large herd roamed through the area which would be good for not only selling pelts, but meat - which in turn would also feed myself. He, unfortunately, got the drop on me and surprised me while I was gutting my kill. Angered to see a human hunting on his land without permission a standoff ensued. He attempted to chase me off my kill, though I stood my ground, and fended him off with a long stick for awhile before it was broken by his jaws. The scuffle that ensued after wore us both out; so a set a small fire by my kill as I didn't have the energy to finish my work. We locked in a cold war, until I tossed him some of the meat. Slowly I began to win him over and by morning, at the expense of my kill I was able to touch him. A bond of trust and agreeable power had been made.

Important announcement wrote:
Nothing to report here
Hope everyone is enjoying themselves
Thanks for taking the time to have a look at
the information in my
signature c:

I used to be FREAKSHO, don't steal
I will use the name again.

╔═══════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════╝
Warrdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gigimon » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:18 pm

I want to adopt~!
User: Gigimon
Marra name: AshFell
are you willing to breed your marra: yes
The famous saying goes "The Hunter become the Hunted" . Well I can tell you how true that really is. I was out hunting for my tribe one day, however I wasnt just hunting any ordinary prey. I was huntig Marra. Spefically I was attemptig to find a female Marra, knwon for their prized meat and pelt..However what i got was more then what I bargained for. So now here I am, face to face with an alpha Marra. His fur was an ashen red, his eye burned with the fiery pits of hell, overall this Alpha appeared to have walked though hell without caution, and would probably go to vacation there too.

Back to the present, I, spear in hand, was face to face with such a beast. My back agaisnt a cliff so close I swear i could feel its cold embrace barreling down at me, this Marra feet from me, teeth bared, claws sharp, the afternoon sun gleaming down on the magnificent beast. My heart was pounding, the beat was all I could hear. We lunged, tooth and claw against stone and wood. I got in a few jabs, peircing its ashened hide, but it didnt seem to faze the beast. He got in a few claw swipes too, my arms and legs had cuts and scraps, deep ones too the beasts claws red,

He pounced and planted his paws on my chest and shoved me back, it didnt seem like he wanted to really fight..I stumbled back hitting the cliff face causing rocks to rain down from above. When the dust cleared I was up, he was up, we looked at each other. I ran.

I ran as fast as my human legs could, but for not I could hear deaths paws pounding behind me. I weeved though the woods like a bouncy ball, bouncing back and forth, it was all for not...this was his domain, his home, th moment I passed into it, I was his. I tripped and fell into a small divet in the ground, and in a panic frenzy i pulled my hunting bag off my back and quickly started to set up a net trap, the resumed my fleeing.

As I ran i heard it, a snap, a crack, and a estrangled roar. I stopped by panicking and slowly made my way back. The net was weghed by heavy stone had fallen upon the victim. The gorgeous beast was trapped. Its tail flailing with wings flapping wildly, breathng was heavy and somewhat labored, prehaps its wounds were making it weak. As I thought...a few minutes went by the beast stilled.

I approached the Marra slowly, spear armed, I peeked over to see him staring up at me with those hellfire eyes its breathing didnt seem like it was dieing but it was clearly scared. Prehaps it wasnt just protecting the territory or itself..maybe there were others enarby. I wasnt sure nor was I about to be sure. I lifted the spear and for once I hesitated..normally I wouldnt hesiatte like I did, prey was prey, and I, a human, was the top predator. However when I lfited the spear and the way this creature stared up at me...it was the look of saddness but not only that,,,,but almost like disappointment.

Disappointment. Why did this look make my heart heavy..I lowered my spear and stared at thise creature...the more I stared the more I realised...it was magneificent..There creatures we were hunting...WHY...i undewrstand why i mean like jsut why...did they bring harm to us? or are we simply jsut hutning because we have the power to.

I wasnt sure...but I was sure of my decison. I took a knife and cut the thick vine and tossed the rocks away. I took a step back, the marra, whom i dubbed AshFell, stood up slowy glared at me then with a slam of its wings, took off. I watched this beast fly off into a tree and it watched me. I packe dmy things, and slowly made my way home, I could watch its helfire'd eyes watching me, it seemed to be following me.

Prehaps Ill keep the beast. Keep him a secret. Not as Prey, but as Friend. Yea that sounds good.
Am not active here much, Will check in semi-often.

Instead follow my Instagram: https://instagram.com/badomen_chronicles?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=
Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:43 pm

Gigimon wrote:
I want to adopt~!
The famous saying goes "The Hunter become the Hunted" . Well I can tell you how true that really is. I was out hunting for my tribe one day, however I wasnt just hunting any ordinary prey. I was huntig Marra. Spefically I was attemptig to find a female Marra, knwon for their prized meat and pelt..However what i got was more then what I bargained for. So now here I am, face to face with an alpha Marra. His fur was an ashen red, his eye burned with the fiery pits of hell, overall this Alpha appeared to have walked though hell without caution, and would probably go to vacation there too.

Back to the present, I, spear in hand, was face to face with such a beast. My back agaisnt a cliff so close I swear i could feel its cold embrace barreling down at me, this Marra feet from me, teeth bared, claws sharp, the afternoon sun gleaming down on the magnificent beast. My heart was pounding, the beat was all I could hear. We lunged, tooth and claw against stone and wood. I got in a few jabs, peircing its ashened hide, but it didnt seem to faze the beast. He got in a few claw swipes too, my arms and legs had cuts and scraps, deep ones too the beasts claws red,

He pounced and planted his paws on my chest and shoved me back, it didnt seem like he wanted to really fight..I stumbled back hitting the cliff face causing rocks to rain down from above. When the dust cleared I was up, he was up, we looked at each other. I ran.

I ran as fast as my human legs could, but for not I could hear deaths paws pounding behind me. I weeved though the woods like a bouncy ball, bouncing back and forth, it was all for not...this was his domain, his home, th moment I passed into it, I was his. I tripped and fell into a small divet in the ground, and in a panic frenzy i pulled my hunting bag off my back and quickly started to set up a net trap, the resumed my fleeing.

As I ran i heard it, a snap, a crack, and a estrangled roar. I stopped by panicking and slowly made my way back. The net was weghed by heavy stone had fallen upon the victim. The gorgeous beast was trapped. Its tail flailing with wings flapping wildly, breathng was heavy and somewhat labored, prehaps its wounds were making it weak. As I thought...a few minutes went by the beast stilled.

I approached the Marra slowly, spear armed, I peeked over to see him staring up at me with those hellfire eyes its breathing didnt seem like it was dieing but it was clearly scared. Prehaps it wasnt just protecting the territory or itself..maybe there were others enarby. I wasnt sure nor was I about to be sure. I lifted the spear and for once I hesitated..normally I wouldnt hesiatte like I did, prey was prey, and I, a human, was the top predator. However when I lfited the spear and the way this creature stared up at me...it was the look of saddness but not only that,,,,but almost like disappointment.

Disappointment. Why did this look make my heart heavy..I lowered my spear and stared at thise creature...the more I stared the more I realised...it was magneificent..There creatures we were hunting...WHY...i undewrstand why i mean like jsut why...did they bring harm to us? or are we simply jsut hutning because we have the power to.

I wasnt sure...but I was sure of my decison. I took a knife and cut the thick vine and tossed the rocks away. I took a step back, the marra, whom i dubbed AshFell, stood up slowy glared at me then with a slam of its wings, took off. I watched this beast fly off into a tree and it watched me. I packe dmy things, and slowly made my way home, I could watch its helfire'd eyes watching me, it seemed to be following me.

Prehaps Ill keep the beast. Keep him a secret. Not as Prey, but as Friend. Yea that sounds good.

You won this marrra
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gigimon » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:10 pm

Aiden Freaking McKay wrote:
Gigimon wrote:
I want to adopt~!

You won this marrra

-squeak- Thank yous!
Am not active here much, Will check in semi-often.

Instead follow my Instagram: https://instagram.com/badomen_chronicles?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=
Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me