Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Alvarez

Postby ArizonaT3a » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:06 pm

Alvarez::
Sexuality: Asexual
Personality:
Alva is kind and gentle but very shy, usually when greeting new people he will often be blushing brightly and almost incapable of actually indulging in any type of conversation. When this happens he will most likely try to figure out the fastest way to get out of his situation, sometimes he will even hide himself in his wings and ignore the person away if there is no other escape.
With his family though, he is a completely different kid. He becomes quite the flamboyant and obnoxious little nerd there is, always laughing and trying to play with his dads or siblings. And if he doesn't manage to move any of them or get them to play, he will refrain from physical activities and either lose himself in video games or books. Unless he becomes restless, then he will either be baking or trying to garden, although his cooking skills aren't quite that superb.
But aside from that, he loves to see other people smile and play but he just cant seem to be able to actually talk to anyone. Which makes most believe he is mute or near mute, due to his little chirps and faint giggles. But if you manage to look past his silence he will warm up to you and you might even hear him begin to slowly grow from a tiny whisper to a near faint shout if you're lucky!
wip <3 ;; I'm ded
(will pretty up and finish later)
xxxxxssssssssssImage
Last edited by ArizonaT3a on Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Extras/Art

Postby ArizonaT3a » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:34 am

Reserve for art
//internet went out last night so I wasn't able to do this ;;