trinty by OswinTheFox

Based on Click to view
Artist OswinTheFox [gallery]
Time spent 10 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

trinty

Postby OswinTheFox » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:34 am

planned breeding with viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3320190&p=106523097&hilit=chev#p106523097

OswinTheFox wrote:
Username:
Oswinthefox

Name:
Leporina Tritan Fiodel

Nickname:
Trinity

Story:

"Come on!!! It should be right up here!!" Trinity yells as she runs off up the hill. In one quick swift movement she jumps the creek running up past the waterfall she stops at the top of it breathing heavy. Her eyes scanned the area closely as she put her pocket watch up. She had recently customized her grandfather's pocket watch to contain a compass and a GPS of sorts. She spun around looking back down the hill at her slowpoke brother who was just crossing the creek now. "Hurry up!!! Grandpa left us his geo and it's up to us to find the treasure!!!" Felix with a pant climbed up the hill with Cornelius following slowly behind "well where would he had hid it???" He asked. Trinity shrugged holding her map in hand "it's treasure meaning we have to hunt for it. I can't just use the map and go straight to it! It should be around here tho." Trinity shoved the map into a metal container Felix had made her. She loved this things her brother made and he had created her a beautiful iron armor dress outfit with sapphires on it. Trinity Scanned the trees and the roots while Felix scanned the ground and Cornelius admired the waterfall "what's this?" Felix quietly reached down and picked up a funny looking rock. It had a slit in it with a paper and a key "knowledge can unlock any door. Butttt.....a key also helps!! Don't think two hard! You'll miss it when it's right under your nose!!" Felix shrugged "what do you think it means???" He asked handing Cornelius the paper. Cornelius tapped his chin slightly and looked around "well he didn't give us any new coordinates....." he stopped as he spotted two trees side by side he walked up to the one on the right and stepped on something hollow. "Felix! Trinity!!We may have found it!!" he yelled brushing leaves off a large wood box placed in a hole in the ground. Felix, Trinity quickly came over and helped him pull the box out of the ground he gently placed the key in the box and turned it till it clicked....

DUN DUN DUNNNN cliff hanger!!! XD

AU something like mirrors edge???? fighter, parkor kal apprentice to atlas
Last edited by OswinTheFox on Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
OswinTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: trinty

Postby OswinTheFox » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:01 am

Izuku will grow!
OswinTheFox