Based on Click to view
Artist Roobuzz [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 18 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Aristotle

Postby Roobuzz » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:25 pm

Name: Aristotle
Personality: Friendly but occasionally judgemental. Intelligent, warm-hearted, and invested. If a friend is interested in something, he will go out of his way to do research on the subject to show his friend that he cares about their interests. Sometimes, he becomes too invested in a project and will begin to block out everything else until it is finished.

Journal Entry by Aristotle

It was my first time trying what is now my favorite thing to do. I was only a child of seven years old. Despite my interest and love for insect biology, I was terrified. To go into a room full of wasps was not on my bucket list. I turned around, casting the beekeeper a worried look.
"You'll be fine," he tells me, nodding. "It's scary at first, but they won't hurt you. It's impossible for them to get into that suit, even if it is a little big on you."
I turned my gaze to my parents. They smiled encouragingly. My mom stepped forward a little and whispered comfortingly to me.
"You'll love it," she murmured. "If you can hold tarantulas at home, you can definately do this."
My dad looked up at the swarm of bees inside of the glass, a hint of worry flashing through his eyes. "Now, if you don't want to, you definately don't have to." He smiled nervously. "In fact, maybe we should just-"
"Hush," snapped my mom, amusement in her voice. "Let him try."
I gulped, stepping forward slowly. "I can do it," I murmured shakily. I smiled at the beekeeper. "Okay, let's go."
He opened the door and lets me slip in quickly. Immediately, part of the swarm moved toward me, a speckled yellow and black cloud. I saw a wasp land on my glass helmet right in front of my eyes. My legs are shaking, screaming at me to run. But I don't, because I'm suddenly fascinated. I recognized the wasp as a male Vespula Germanica- about three fourths of the way through his lifespan. I stretched out my arm, studying the wasps that were crawling along it. Picking one up in my paws, I gently outstretch its wing, taking mental notes on the patterns. They were so much different than the yellowjacket wasps by my house.
Realizing that other kalons were still there, I looked up, smiling at my parents excitedly. They smiled back, although my dad looked like he was about to pass out.

My fascination for insects only continued to grow. In fact, my bee-studying hobbies have evolved into my becoming of a professional beekeeper- and it's all thanks to that experience! My studies on insects range from butterflies to spiders- from beauty to common fear. To me, all insects are beautiful. They bring out a different side in everyone, whether it's awestruck or-
Oh! I'm sorry! I'd love to talk more, but my rare Trifurcula Headleyella moth's cocoon is moving, and it's vital that I take as many notes as I can! I'll see you later!
Roobuzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me