Based on Click to view
Artist ABeardedDragon [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SNM #141 // Black Snowcap Appaloosa Unicorn

Postby ABeardedDragon » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:07 pm

Sarah Nicole Morgan wrote:
The first Sarah Nicole Morgan was bred from two modern variations to resemble a more ancient body type of the breed. They now look like the older style of morgans, but with the attributes of a modern Morgan. They are exceptionally good in dressage and cross country. Morgans typical range from 14 to 16 hands tall, but some can be up to 17. Solids are a very common marking as morgans do not typically have patterns. They have been known to carry mutations which brought out the pintaloosa, appaloosas, paints, overos, tabianos, etc. While the solids have little colorations they do have socks, stockings, and other small markings to help with individuality.

A very rare unicorn! To win this one, tell me what they think of their appearance. c:

Username: YOLOgirl4233
Show Name: Star Dust
Barn Name: Star
Height: About 17 hh
Bridle + Martingale Color:
Because she has such beautiful colors and they don't want the tack to take the attention away; Star has very simple tack. They still wanted it to have meaning behind it though so if you look carefully, you can see some very pretty patterns. Like her bridle is a simple black but has a nice little tassel.
Saddle + Pad Color:
To match her bridal, her saddle also has a little tassel that can be found in the back. Star is a very special horse (well, besides the fact that she is a unicorn) because she is one of the horses who are ridden for beauty and grace. Unlike being a hunter jumper (who are judged on their jumps) or trail horse (who is judged by how they respond with their rider). She likes to joke about how its like being in a Medieval fair! Thats why she has a very special saddle pad as well. Though she doesn't like her saddle pad as much as the rest of her outfit.
Coloration: Black snowcap appaloosa
Genotype: Ee/aa/crprl/LpLp/PATN2patn2
-Horn has a 20% chance of passing, grandfoals can not have horns
-Will always pass down leopard complex
Last edited by ABeardedDragon on Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SNM #141 // Black Snowcap Appaloosa Unicorn

Postby PastelCupid » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:55 pm

Username: ciel phantomhive
Show Name: lay me in a bed of roses
Barn Name: rosa
Height: 16.0 H
Bridle + Martingale Color: flower color
Saddle + Pad Color: flower color
Appearance:Beautiful, enchanting and mythical
I’m not on here much anymore.. feel free to message me if you need something !
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merlin's Heir » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:38 pm

Username: Merlin's Heir
Show Name: Enchantress
Barn Name: Vivian
Height: 16hh
Bridle + Martingale Color: Crimson, silver buckles
Saddle + Pad Color: Black, silver buckles, red-crimson gradient with lighter, glowing specks (MAGIC.)
Appearance: Vivian, for the most part, approves of her appearance. On occasion, she wishes it to be different, more deceptive, more concealing - it depends on the situation. If asked, on any given day, though, she would say, with a cold, wicked smile, that she wishes her coat was entirely black, without a speck of white, "to match the magic that I wield and the heart that hardly beats."
Merlin -- Adult Female -- Byzantine Catholic -- Engaged <3 -- Reader, Writer, Artist, Math Lover -- College Class of 2021 -- Tolkien
Adopted Characters wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage
New Camelot -- The Book of Equids -- Dark Frigate -- Sunrose Stables -- Aicale Castle
ImageImageImageImage
Edge of Eternity -- Mythos Stables -- Sky Afire -- Wind River Ranch
Merlin's Heir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Constellation Cat7 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:28 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Username: Constellation Cat

Show Name: The Firefly's Flame

Barn Name: Firefly

Named after a horse at the stable where I ride named called Wiley (Wildfire Flame), who I can imagine views himself the same as I believe this stallion might view his appearance.

Height: 15.3hh

Bridle + Martingale Color: Smoky blue with gold buckles ~ to somewhat resemble the coloration of a firefly

Saddle + Pad Color: Black with gold buckles/stirrups (saddle), dark smoky blue with a white border (pad) ~ to somewhat resemble the coloration of a firefly

Appearance: This stallion carries himself with a poise that might suggest that he views himself as graceful, elegant, and handsome. Overall, he is quite pleased with his own appearance although he would not be one to brag about this. Admiring himself is one of his guilty pleasures, yet it is truly caused by a fear that nobody would approve of his personality unless for his looks. He seems confident and even self-centered at times, yet few know he is quite insecure underneath.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Are extras allowed? If so, I may add more later.
Last edited by Constellation Cat7 on Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey! I'm Constellation Cat, your
average horse lover n' band geek.
I don't bite unless provoked, so
feel free to send me a pm/trade ❤︎

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
Image--Image
Female
I N F J
Aries
Horse Rider
Band Geek

Image--Image

xxxxxxxx

Constellation Cat7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:00 am

username; ~SpeakOfTheDevil~
show name; Dance Of The Raven
barn name; Raven
gender; mare
age; some say she's as old as time
height; 16.2 hh
bridle + martingale color; black + black
saddle + pad color; black + red fading to [you can choose what it fades to c:]
apperance; wip
x

oh, i'm a loose bolt of a complete machine
what a match, i'm half-doomed and you're
semi-sweetx xgif credits to quicksilvcrr.

x
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YOLOgirl4233 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:21 am

Username:
YOLOgirl4233

Show Name:
Star Dust

Barn Name:
Star

Her real age is unknown but she is categorized as a young mare

Height:
About 17 hh

Because she has such beautiful colors and they don't want the tack to take the attention away; Star has very simple tack. They still wanted it to have meaning behind it though so if you look carefully, you can see some very pretty patterns. Like her bridle is a simple black but has a nice little tassel.

Saddle + Pad Color:
To match her bridal, her saddle also has a little tassel that can be found in the back. Star is a very special horse (well, besides the fact that she is a unicorn) because she is one of the horses who are ridden for beauty and grace. Unlike being a hunter jumper (who are judged on their jumps) or trail horse (who is judged by how they respond with their rider). She likes to joke about how its like being in a Medieval fair! Thats why she has a very special saddle pad as well. Though she doesn't like her saddle pad as much as the rest of her outfit.

Appearance:
Star is actually self conscious about her appearance. She knows that she is different from others and some horses get jealous about it. Like how she gets extra cleaning sometimes. Or like how she gets more treats then the others. Though Star doesn't know why she gets so much attention about some little thing on her head, everyone else does. Most of the horses are extra nice to her, or just plain out mean to her. She feels like any of the other horses wouldn't be her friend willingly if the trainers were almost always around. The worst part she feels though, is that she can't talk about it. If she tried to talk about this to another horse, they would act all sad and sarcastic about her, "Wow! I can't imagine your hardships right now!" is the most common one. This makes her feel more and more like there are others out there who will understand her. After all, Star has never seen one of something.

╔═════════════════════════════════╗

"This world is but a canvas to our imagination"
~Henry David Thoreau

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

╔══════════════ Cool Links: ══════════════╗

Lazy Dog AdoptsKintarae AdoptsAdopts
Fuu Bat AdoptsSecret SantasOc/Characters

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝
YOLOgirl4233

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:47 am

Congrats! c:
YOLOgirl4233 wrote:

Username:
YOLOgirl4233

Show Name:
Star Dust

Barn Name:
Star

Height:
About 17 hh

Saddle + Pad Color:

Appearance:
Star is actually self conscious about her appearance. She knows that she is different from others and some horses get jealous about it. Like how she gets extra cleaning sometimes. Or like how she gets more treats then the others. Though Star doesn't know why she gets so much attention about some little thing on her head, everyone else does. Most of the horses are extra nice to her, or just plain out mean to her. She feels like any of the other horses wouldn't be her friend willingly if the trainers were almost always around. The worst part she feels though, is that she can't talk about it. If she tried to talk about this to another horse, they would act all sad and sarcastic about her, "Wow! I can't imagine your hardships right now!" is the most common one. This makes her feel more and more like there are others out there who will understand her. After all, Star has never seen one of something.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby YOLOgirl4233 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:45 pm

ABeardedDragon wrote:Congrats! c:
YOLOgirl4233 wrote:

Username:
YOLOgirl4233

Show Name:
Star Dust

Barn Name:
Star

Height:
About 17 hh

Saddle + Pad Color:

Appearance:

Ah! Thank you! >.<

╔═════════════════════════════════╗

"This world is but a canvas to our imagination"
~Henry David Thoreau

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

╔══════════════ Cool Links: ══════════════╗

Lazy Dog AdoptsKintarae AdoptsAdopts
Fuu Bat AdoptsSecret SantasOc/Characters

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝
YOLOgirl4233

My pets
My items