Impossible Year, P!ATD
||Name||
Augustine Carmella
||Gender||
Female
||Age||
Early 30s
||Personality||
Augustine is a very friendly and calm Kalon who often has a relaxed smile on her face. She's rarely ever mad, frustrated or stressed out due to her relaxed nature and want to help others. It's difficult to offer an ear if you're always getting mad or upset about the little things and she's very good at taking a deep breath and keeping herself cool.
Preforming daily tasks under pressure usually improves her production level, she's always positive about it. On the inside, Augustine has always suffered with self doubt and sometimes depression, but she relies on her good friends and students to keep her spirits ups. While not good at bottling up her fears and doubts, she's willing to push past them and smile on the future ahead.

||History||
August spent most of her young years learning under her parents close watch. She entered many competitions, took dozens of classes and hardly had a moment to herself; not that she minded. After her parents passed away, she earned her teaching degree and entered high school to teach mature minds the power of music and soul. She's suffered many wrist and shoulder injuries but that doesn't stop her from being an artist.
She mostly plays the violin, piano, flute and clarinet; but the piano has always been her best and favorite. August teaches piano lessons at the college part time to kalons of all ages, using the college mostly has space. She lives alone in a small house with her pet cat, Indi and doesn't make enough money to better her life.
After meeting Faye, the pieces of her life slowly came together. They gathered enough money to buy some land, build a big house together and enjoyed the simple life before getting married some time later. Augustine feels like she can't add much to Faye's life, but at the very least they love each other deeply. They make enough money to get by and were saving up for a big trip in the summer.
But... Augustine wanted something more than just fun as she was getting older. The two agreed to take a much better path with their funds and had children instead. Augustine had a litter of three, their third kit going to his father and other two remaining with them.

||Love Life||
Currently unsure of sexual orientation
Mate: Faye ||Crush: Faye of course! ||Kits: Jasper (adopted) Fyon, Juniper, Cameron
||Other||
Likes paintings and photography
Loves sushi
Hates depressing colors
Enjoys video games once in a while
Against social media
Likes Stephen King books
Dislikes summer due to it's heat
Loves snow and rain
Prefers fruity drinks over all others

ead0b5
c2a281
79543a
a27a5a
4d3320
8c1912
b52018
dd7117
d2a249
e0992c
ae4845
076dd4
Edits: Common hair beyond jaw, common longer fur (neck), standard shine, custom tail
Last edited by Takk on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:31 am, edited 8 times in total.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Art

Postby Takk » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:42 am

Takk

My pets