Postby kiwipen » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:20 am

//_Asher_// wrote:
Username
//_Asher_//

MB Name
Hemlock
"Referring to the fatally poisonous plant"

MB Personality (200 Word Limit)
If one were to pin a one word personality on this Birb, it would have be angry. Hemlock is the kind of birb who can and will find something to gripe about in every situation! She takes everything literally, and her sense of humor can only be described as twisted. She chooses to be defiant and snappish, seeking out confrontation likes theres no tomorrow. She is capable of bringing even the happiest of birbs down, and takes immense pride in her toxic mood swings.

MB Backstory:
One might take one look at Hemlock and immediately assume she's just a rebellious teen with too much spunk. But Hemlock's unfailing toxicity came at her own expense to most others surprise. She was born into a madly rich family, too parents with entirely unreasonable expectations of her. She was constantly over shadowed by mountainous amounts of rules, constricting expectations and eventually it all became too much for her. She absolutely snapped, and went from quite and reserved to a absolute hurricane. Ever since then she's been a loose cannon, wreaking havoc whenever and wherever she can, desperate for revenge on the family that was supposed to love her.

Write A Short Drabble ( No word limit) About Your Birb:
Hemlock had just gotten home. No one had ever showed up to pick her up from the bus stop, so she resigned herself to walking home in the rain. As the front door swung open and she stepped into the empty foyer of the cold stone mansion she was expected to call home, an all to familiar sense of dread began to creep up her spine. Sure enough, the sound of manicured claws clicking on expensive marble echoed through the lobby and her mother rounded the corner from the living room, a stern unhappy look on her face. Hemlock's frown deepened as dropping her backpack on the floor beside her in the puddle of water forming around her from her dripping fur and hair.
Sure enough, her mother burst into a stream of accusative stabbing remarks. " Where have you been? You've missed dinner and I had to clean up the dishes!" She harped, " Why are you dripping everywhere? and why is your hair down? You look like a homeless child! Though what more can I expect, you've never looked proper enough." She snapped.
Hemlock sank back a bit, her ear flattening as her mother continued her griping. She made an effort to stand on her four back legs, using her handy fore paws to shove her soaked hair out of her face again, a nervous habit of hers. Her mothers words were beginning to blur together, and Hemlock felt like the air was being squeezed out of her lungs. She shut her eyes tightly and pressed her paws over her eyes, her teeth gritting as the shrieking sound of her mother voice grated against her nerves like sandpaper over fine china.
" Whats the matter with you?" Her mother snapped, rage in her voice, " Look at me when I'm talking to you!" The woman screeched, and snatched Hemlocks wrist, dragging it away from her face.
Hemlock felt something in her break, and her eyes snapped open. " DON'T TOUCH ME!" She snarled, wrenching her wrist from her mothers grip. " You know why I was late? You never came to get me. I had to walk home in the rain! Its my hair, I'll let it down if I want, and for peat's sake I'd rather be homeless then in this star forsaken household!" She yelled, her paws closing into fists at her sides. " When was the last time you ever said something nice to me? huh? When was the last time you ever cared about someone but yourself you hypocrite!" She finished her rant shaking and gasping for breath. She twisted around, grabbing her bag from the floor and turned to the door. "This is on you." She snarled at the shocked woman, then turned and stormed back outside, slamming the door shut behind her. With the resounding bang of the door closing, Hemlock shoved the meek front she had been putting on out of the way.
She was done playing by everyone else rules.

This little lady has been won by //_Asher_//!
Last edited by kiwipen on Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MB #45 Adopt

Postby kiwipen » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:20 pm

Up
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmileChild » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:21 pm

Oh god, marking
!!!MISSED THE HALLOWEEN TRADE IN!!!
Desperately looking for wishlist 23halloween pets, feel free to send a trade over if you have any spares!

╔══════════════════════╗
-----------------------
☽:Vis's | ☽:Kal's
-----------------------

╚══════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
text
text
text
text

╚═════════════════════════╝

SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:30 pm

Up
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:29 am

Up
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astral. » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:06 am

Oh my I neeeeeed!

Res
astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:59 pm

Up
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:42 pm

up
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:21 am

Username
//_Asher_//

MB Name
Hemlock

If one were to pin a one word personality on this Birb, it would have be angry. Hemlock is the kind of birb who can and will find something to gripe about in every situation! She takes everything literally, and her sense of humor can only be described as twisted. She chooses to be defiant and snappish, seeking out confrontation likes theres no tomorrow. She is capable of bringing even the happiest of birbs down, and takes immense pride in her toxic mood swings.

MB Backstory:
One might take one look at Hemlock and immediately assume she's just a rebellious teen with too much spunk. But Hemlock's unfailing toxicity came at her own expense to most others surprise. She was born into a madly rich family, too parents with entirely unreasonable expectations of her. She was constantly over shadowed by mountainous amounts of rules, constricting expectations and eventually it all became too much for her. She absolutely snapped, and went from quite and reserved to a absolute hurricane. Ever since then she's been a loose cannon, wreaking havoc whenever and wherever she can, desperate for revenge on the family that was supposed to love her.

Hemlock had just gotten home. No one had ever showed up to pick her up from the bus stop, so she resigned herself to walking home in the rain. As the front door swung open and she stepped into the empty foyer of the cold stone mansion she was expected to call home, an all to familiar sense of dread began to creep up her spine. Sure enough, the sound of manicured claws clicking on expensive marble echoed through the lobby and her mother rounded the corner from the living room, a stern unhappy look on her face. Hemlock's frown deepened as dropping her backpack on the floor beside her in the puddle of water forming around her from her dripping fur and hair.
Sure enough, her mother burst into a stream of accusative stabbing remarks. " Where have you been? You've missed dinner and I had to clean up the dishes!" She harped, " Why are you dripping everywhere? and why is your hair down? You look like a homeless child! Though what more can I expect, you've never looked proper enough." She snapped.
Hemlock sank back a bit, her ear flattening as her mother continued her griping. She made an effort to stand on her four back legs, using her handy fore paws to shove her soaked hair out of her face again, a nervous habit of hers. Her mothers words were beginning to blur together, and Hemlock felt like the air was being squeezed out of her lungs. She shut her eyes tightly and pressed her paws over her eyes, her teeth gritting as the shrieking sound of her mother voice grated against her nerves like sandpaper over fine china.
" Whats the matter with you?" Her mother snapped, rage in her voice, " Look at me when I'm talking to you!" The woman screeched, and snatched Hemlocks wrist, dragging it away from her face.
Hemlock felt something in her break, and her eyes snapped open. " DON'T TOUCH ME!" She snarled, wrenching her wrist from her mothers grip. " You know why I was late? You never came to get me. I had to walk home in the rain! Its my hair, I'll let it down if I want, and for peat's sake I'd rather be homeless then in this star forsaken household!" She yelled, her paws closing into fists at her sides. " When was the last time you ever said something nice to me? huh? When was the last time you ever cared about someone but yourself you hypocrite!" She finished her rant shaking and gasping for breath. She twisted around, grabbing her bag from the floor and turned to the door. "This is on you." She snarled at the shocked woman, then turned and stormed back outside, slamming the door shut behind her. With the resounding bang of the door closing, Hemlock shoved the meek front she had been putting on out of the way.
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:04 am

//_Asher_// wrote:
Username
//_Asher_//

MB Name
Hemlock

MB Backstory:

This is the winning form! I was really impressed with how relatable her story was, and how much work you put into this! Plus, her name works so perfectly with her personality, and all in all I am very impressed with this form!

However ~

bless wrote:
    Username; bless
    MB Name: venus
    MB Personality: a laid-back and care-free girl. always takes the short road and if she could do anything, stay at home on the couch. extra limbs can be a pain when trying to find a comfy position as she's found out. they also make you prone to tripping.. a lot.
    MB Backstory: she was a joke. one day kids were experimenting with various substances at a school. pouring one thing into another, this beauty was born from the intoxicating fumes of dried ice, salt and unknown components.
    Write A Short Drabble About Your Birb: the small boy ran over to the table, screaming at his classmate playfully. "pour it in! c'mon slow coach!" jumping about like a hyperactive dog, he picked up a few flasks from the desk and emptied them into the larger container lying out upon the wooden surface. "you don't think this'll do anything? maybe it'll change colour!" not waiting for any complaints from his friend, the boy ran over to a cupboard and grabbed a few more containers, filled with more things to use. "let's put this in!" he yipped, pouring nearly all the items in the containers into the large bowl. it started to smoke and hiss badly, before a magnificent purple creature strode out from within the fumes, emitting a high-pitched chirp.

bless has been given a HM for making me laugh with their joke about the multiple limbs making one trip a lot. i really liked that, and it's nice to laugh when reading forms for stuff!

thanks for participating ~
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me