Based on Click to view
Artist ArizonaT3a [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Toriko - The "Guardian"

Postby ArizonaT3a » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:44 pm

It is so hard to get anything done with this stupid weather ; - ;
It took me half an hour to do the background, then an hour to go back onto the drawing and try to save and post it rip

Toriko is based off of Japanese Myths/Medival times

He is a very antisocial Kalon and has troubles speaking, he may seem apathetic but he is far from than that. Toriko is a kind gentle soul who is afraid to let anyone close to him because of his "curse," anytime he is around mirrors or sounds that the ears of many other kalons can't hear but he can. He begins to leak this blue "toxic" stuff, its not really toxic but whenever that begins to happen he loses himself and goes into a rampage momentarily but stops whenever he hears the sound of someone crying or the smell of blood. He is really afraid of hurting people so he stays inside of an ancient dwelling where he lives by his lonesome self and pays the price for being a monster, he will get brave visitors every once in a while but he usually runs them off by trying to scare them away before anything bad happens.

Where he lives isn't found by simple Kalons though, they either have been around those who have passed and are still mourning over them, have the strongest of wills to find his place, or have lost faith in the world like Toriko. So his dwelling isn't too famous, but there are myths about it that if you go there you will become like the evil Kalon within it. Which ins't true but you know myths ^^
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me