Adopt #5 Wooden Santa by snugglebunnyk

Based on Click to view
Artist snugglebunnyk [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 4

Adopt #5 Wooden Santa

Postby snugglebunnyk » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:40 am

Snuggle wrote:Wow, this guy seems to be made completely of wood and dressed all Christmassy! I wonder if they can hear me? Or even see me? They have eyes, but maybe they're just painted on? I guess, I 'll let you figure that out...

Just fill out this form, and don't forget be thorough describing which senses they can use! Include all the senses, and don't forget things like feeling temperature or pain!
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Which senses can they use?[/b]

There is no word limit on the senses, and you can add up to 3 extras.
This will end in about a week.
-My Kalons-

snugglebunnyk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt #5 Wooden Santa

Postby SunnyStreets » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:54 am

•|•|•|•|•|•|•
Username: My Horse Rocks
•|•|•|•|•|•|•
Name: Oliver
•|•|•|•|•|•|•
•|•|•|•|•|•|•
Which senses can they use? Ollie can see us, but he can't smell anything, however he can hear a bit but it's rather fuzzy sounding. Touch, well, he can feel us, sure! He can feel much, and he especially likes the soft and woolly feel of sheep. Although, he cannot feel the temperature, but he judges that as a good thing - too cold, too hot, he doesn't get any of that. As for pain, he doesn't really feel pain that much, whenever something comes that would hurt you or me, it just hits against the wood and only a little bit of pain comes, like pins and needles, or something like that. And for tasting, he can taste, yes, but he only, only eats pine needles and mushrooms, so his taste doesn't go much rather than that. Now, the smell, he can smell strong things as in some trees and stuff, wet dog, etc, but he can't smell things like the scent of a flower.
•|•|•|•|•|•|•
Extra One - Art: xXx
•|•|•|•|•|•|•
Extra Two - Art: xXx
•|•|•|•|•|•|•
Extra Three: wip
Last edited by SunnyStreets on Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nanorat » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:03 pm

OMG what a precious baby <3

Username:
      Nanorat
    Name:
      Johnny
    Which senses can he use?
      He can see and hear as good as a general ten years old kid, but his other senses are, to say the least, wooden. He cant smell or feel taste (although he does need to eat, and can feel hunger - he's got mouth and nose carved out but not painted, so they're kinda hard to see), and doesnt feel cold or pain much - only as a subtle hint of a change, he can tell something is different when going from a warm house into a cold winter night, or that there's been an impact on him if he is hit, but it doesnt affect him quite as much to be cold or hurt. He does experience the full range of human emotions, though, and the emotional senses make up for those of the physical senses he doesnt feel too good.
    Extra 1. Story:
      He was a gift from a christmas spirit to a poor lonely old lady living on the outskirts of a small mountain village. She lost all her family throughout her long life, her husband to sickness and sons to a military service, and was always sad before the miracle happened. On one christmas eve, she was walking home from the baker and local wood carver saw her. He felt sorry for the old lady who would be celebrating christmas all alone, and gifted her one of his wooden dolls, to keep her company. She was very surprised, but happy, nontheless - she took the doll home, gave him a name Johnny after her youngest son, and for the first time in many years, decorated an old pine tree growing in front of her house. With the toys, she also found her sons old baby clothing, and some of it fit perfectly. Only the boots never fit, because his feet were a bit unfinished - wood carver only had this undone doll left from christmas sales - and were but triange chunks of wood. It felt almost like the happy times when she and her family were all together by this very tree, singing songs and forgetting the hardships, but she realised feeling will last for one night only, and with happiness, she also felt sad inside. She made a wish to the christmas tree for the wooden boy to be alive, so she can feel happy again, and much to her surprise, the next morning she woke up to an excited "Mommy!" scream.
    Extra 2. Personality:
      Johnny is kind-hearted, caring, and very eager to please. He'd be the one to go with Stromboli not because he wanted fame or money, but because Stromboli needed help with his theatre, and although generally obedient and not egoistic, he still gets into stories from time to time. The most common is bringing home stray animals, language of which he can understand and just cant pass by their plight. It is his strong side as well as weakness, though, as with all the mess he also gets a lot of loyal friends among the animals, and they are always ready to help him when he gets into real trouble.
    Extra 3: Favorite Holiday:
      Christmas, of course - because of all the lights and glitters and toys. He was born among them - the swirling dance of color and light - and every time he sees anything christmas-related, he just cant help getting overexcited. He also found himself useful on this holiday - he doesnt feel cold, and christmas pines dont sting him with their needles, so he can stay up all night decorating all the christmas trees around, and seeing all the villagers admire his work makes him so happy inside. He also loves presents - gifting much more than getting. Like a little Santa, he spends most of the year making little presents for the villagers - although without elves to back him up, they are just simple nature crafts - pine cone animals and acorn men, and so forth - but he puts his heart into them, and all the villagers, from the youngest child to the grumpiest old man, smile when getting them.
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snugglebunnyk » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:31 am

Bump!
-My Kalons-

snugglebunnyk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snugglebunnyk » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:06 am

The winner is Nanorat!!!
You both had great forms, and I liked the art, My Horse Rocks, but I love how much thought Nanorat put into the form, and the backstory of Johnny.
But again, good job to both, and thanks for participating!
-My Kalons-

snugglebunnyk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:14 am

Congrats c: