Based on Click to view
Artist naumachy [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sweetnose Mastiff #033

Postby naumachy » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:36 am

Backstory wrote:This big male was brought into a family as a puppy with many young kids and grew up very well socialized. Though he is a very friendly dog, the owners had not done proper research and did not know how to train him well. His massive size as an adolescent left obedience trainers often wary of him, and the classes did no good. Eventually, in fear of him endangering their children, his owners surrendered him to a family friend when they moved away.

Unfortunately, this family friend decided they could not take care of him and instead of surrendering him to a shelter, chose to release him outside. He spent close to a week running around amidst several highways before he was found cornered on a busy road. He was luckily uninjured, but retains a fear for loud noises and cars, and it will take a lot of work to have him confident on walks near cars and roads again. Otherwise, he is a very friendly and protective dog and loves to cuddle and play!

If rehomed, post here with the username of the person you're giving them to.
    Current Owner: Stumpy STMP
    Show Name: -
    Pet Name: Oslo
    Size: 140lbs, 30in
    Color: shaded sable w/ white [and a funky neck stripe]
    Genotype: AyAy/Bb/Dd/kk/EmE/sisi
    Breeding Notes: -
    [for Stumpy STMP only]
    Code: Select all
    [b]Show name:[/b]
    [b]Pet name:[/b]
Last edited by naumachy on Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
naumachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sweetnose Mastiff #033

Postby Half Tree » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:57 pm

Ahh thank you! I was actually looking at the main page and saw him thinking 'wow, that is a pretty design' then to see he was my rescue was a super delightful surprise. <33

His name will be Oslo, and he won't be having a show name. My cuddly giant, I can't wait to work with him. <33

Themes found: HERE
════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

....................................................INFP - she/her - critical role fan

...........................................................kalons - tolters - collies
...........Image

════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me