Artist ShadyBro [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sweetnose Mastiff #029

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:47 am

Adopted from the Rescue Event
    Backstory wrote:This sweet puppy was dropped off at the side doors of the facility, with a note tucked into a rope collar that read 'FREE'. He immediately wiggled his way into the hearts of all the staff with his obnoxious attitude - as well as his awkward lil bum literally wiggling! For one reason or another his tail was completely paralyzed, whether from a bad break or a birth defect is unclear, but it seemed to be doing more harm than good. Eventually the staff decided to dock his tail so that he wouldn't be injuring himself further, and now he wiggles his bum care free! How he manages to walk a straight line while waggling his hind end all over the place is a precious mystery to us all, and certainly earns him some extra cuddles by passerby.

If rehomed, post here with the username of the person you're giving them to.
    Current Owner: .Survivor.
    Show Name: Strut Your Stuff
    Pet Name: Mr. Wiggles
    Size: 129lbs, 31in
    Color: Black
    Genotype: aa/Bb/Dd/KK/EE/Ssp
    Breeding Notes: -
Last edited by ShadyBro on Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sweetnose Mastiff #029

Postby .Survivor. » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:09 am

I don't know how you knew, but black is my favorite shelter dog color! Black cats too! He is so precious!

Current Owner: .Survivor.
Show Name: Strut your Stuff
Pet Name: Mr. Wiggles

Themes
*First introduction (required)
Meeting another pet

New toy
Picky eater?
Training
Dealing with special needs
Bonding
Overcoming a fear
Favorite sleeping spot
Theme song
Happiness
Theme of your choice!
Last edited by .Survivor. on Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
do you suffer from panic or anxiety attacks? Come see the plushies I sell
Come join this discord warrior cat RP! We are having a contest!

I do get on occasionally.
xxxxxxSurvivorxxxxxx
I have had to take a couple years off of CS due to real life things. But im slowly getting back here now.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
I was beaten, bruised, abused, and yet I survived. I spoke up. Let others hear your voice. Fight. Be a warrior. Be a SURVIVOR.Image
Image no one understands what Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is. Unless you have it yourself.
Please, be aware that not all wounds are visible.Image
[/left]
.Survivor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mr. Wiggles - task 1 - first meeting

Postby .Survivor. » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:55 am

"Boss, you gotta come quick! You've gotta see this dog they just brought up for adoption." the man's voice said as I picked up the phone and held it to my ear. "Okay, I'll be there in ten." I said as I then hung up the phone and grabbed my keys while giving Bushido's big blocky head a pat and then scratching Shogun's cropped ears. " be good you two! And guard the house!" I said as I opened the door and stepped out. " And don't even think about getting into mischief..." I said glaring at the 120lb American Akita and the low rider "fighter" pittbull who both returned a cheeky, doggie grin as they sat beside each other, wagging their tails.....well, stump of a tail for Shogun...both rescues and both sweet angels of mine.

You're probably wondering why the person on the phone called me 'Boss', well, you see, I am the owner of a "rescue" kennel if I must out it that way. I own a couple hundred acres in the country and I tend to "rescue" animals that no one else wants. Bushido is an almost pure black Akita with golden eyes and everyone is afraid of him, therefore he wound up on death row in a kill shelter, I got him the day He was to die. He is a big sweety and loves to cuddle....as in if you are sitting on the couch, you will have 120 lbs of floof in your lap within 20 seconds. And Shogun, a short and stocky Pitt with scars all across his neck, head and chest, was taken from a illegal dog fighting ring. He was to be out down due to "dog and human aggression". Turned out it was just plain fear from how he had been treated. I was there at the raid, and I took him home, despite protests from the cops. But they all know me around here and they know if I set my mind on a dog, no one would stop me from taking them home with me. My two "monsters" are best friends. And now I would be adding another to my little pack.

I pulled down the gravel drive of the shelter slowly and spotted Chris as I got out of my car. "He is this way. I knew you would love him so I had to call you. He literally just came up for adoption." the taller man said as he led me through re doors. I waived at the lady behind the desk and she smiled back. Chris led me to the "big dogs" row of kennels and stopped in front of one of them. "Here he is!" He said as I looked at the kennel. I was met with a pure black, big, happy ball of fluff. I noticed that his tail was missing and that when he wiggled it, his whole back end wiggled. 'paralysis?' I wondered as I read the kennel tag. 'ah, loss of tail due to partial paralysis' I mused as I got the leash off of one of the walls and walked back to his kennel and slipped on the leash/collar before leading him to the yard. "Come on big boy! Let's see you outside!" I said as he practically took off towards the yard with me running slightly to keep up. His slight paralysis didn't really bother him apparently, though he had a slight hitch in his get-a-long when he walked. Once inside the yard, I slipped his collar and let him roam. He sniffed a bit at the dog smells and then returned to me and just plopped himself right in my lap, as I was sitting on the ground, and licked my face all over as he wagged his butt.

"I knew you would like him." Chris said as he brought some papers over. "Heh, you know me too well. I'm gonna call him Mr. Wiggles. And he is coming home with me today. I already love this boy. And he will be a great addition to my little family." I said as I signed the adoption papers. "Come on Mr. Wiggles, let's go home." I said as the big black dog jumped into my charger, butt wagging like crazy as he smiled that smile only a shelter dog can when they realize they have a new home.

[word count: 730]
Last edited by .Survivor. on Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:35 am, edited 5 times in total.

xxxxxxSurvivorxxxxxx
I have had to take a couple years off of CS due to real life things. But im slowly getting back here now.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
I was beaten, bruised, abused, and yet I survived. I spoke up. Let others hear your voice. Fight. Be a warrior. Be a SURVIVOR.Image
Image no one understands what Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is. Unless you have it yourself.
[/left]
.Survivor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mr. Wiggles - task 2 - meeting a pet

Postby .Survivor. » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:55 am

"You're going to love your new home, buddy." I said as I pulled into my drive....well, more like a dirt road that ran about half a mile off the main road to my house. As we got closer to my house, barking began as a short, stocky Pitt and a big lumbering oaf of an akita met us right outside the house. My dogs have free range of the property and house with open doggie doors, all custom made for a Tibetian Mastiff that I had fostered once, and no fences in the immediate yard area. Bushido and Shogun could sense a new friend in the car and Mr. Wiggles could see them and was having a fit.

I told the two partners in crime to go find their treats, as I had them trained to do when meeting a new dog, and as I got Mr. Wiggles out of the car, Bushido and Shogun came trotting back with a bag of treats in their mouth. I told them to sit and they did as I got Mr. Wiggles to sit. All three got a treat. I did not think that there would be any problem, but I wanted to make sure before I let all three loose. I unclipped Mr. Wiggles lead from his collar and let the three dogs greet each other. Sniffing, grunting, whining, more sniffing.....then Shogun shot off, wagging his stumpy tail as Mr. Wiggles chased him, wagging his whole butt. Bushido thought for a second then decided he wanted to join in, and then gave Chase as all three ended up in a game of Chase.

I watched as Shogun found a three way tug-o-war toy and picked it up and have it a shake as he dared the other two to come and get it. Mr. Wiggles took the bait and grabbed one end, pulling the smaller Pitt along with it. Bushido grabbed the remaining handle and just stood there as the Pitt and the Mastiff tried to free the end from the others. Laughing, I called them in for supper. I watched as Bushido perked his ears and immediately let go and lumbered up to the porch. As soon as the akita released his hold, the other two dogs went sprawling over each other as they raced each other to the porch. All dogs ate without problems and now was time for relaxation...well...actually me sitting on the couch with a pittbull at my feet, and a Mastiff and Akita both sitting in my lap...yes, this was relaxation.

[word count: 429]
Last edited by .Survivor. on Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

xxxxxxSurvivorxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
[/left]
.Survivor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mr. Wiggles - task 3 = Theme Song

Postby .Survivor. » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:56 am

Last edited by .Survivor. on Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxSurvivorxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
[/left]
.Survivor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mr. Wiggles - task 4 - Bonding

Postby .Survivor. » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:56 am

Yesh. They are bonding.

Poor Bushido. lol

Original art Post http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3265406
Last edited by .Survivor. on Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxSurvivorxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
[/left]
.Survivor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mr. Wiggles - task 5

Postby .Survivor. » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:57 am

Res

xxxxxxSurvivorxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
[/left]
.Survivor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mr. Wiggles - task 6

Res

xxxxxxSurvivorxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
[/left]
.Survivor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mr. Wiggles - task 7

Res

xxxxxxSurvivorxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
[/left]
.Survivor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mr. Wiggles - task 8

Postby .Survivor. » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:58 am

Res

xxxxxxSurvivorxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
[/left]
.Survivor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me