Based on Click to view
Artist waverly, [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sweetnose Mastiff #025

Postby waverly, » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:50 am

Adopted from the Rescue Event
    Backstory wrote:This poor boy was born with a deformed tail, shrunken eyes, and small ears - a result of poor breeding on his owner's fault. He was from a backyard breeder who's whole purpose of the breeding was to just "get a litter." Little did they know they were putting the resulting puppy's at alot of risk by breeding those two specific dogs together. Most of the double merle puppies appeared healthy and relatively normal, but this dog was obviously not.
    One of our nurses at the veterinary clinic had found the pup in a box sitting in the waiting room near closing time. Given he was so young surgery would've be messy and dangerous. Since there wasn't much we could do, we sent him home with the said nurse to foster him until surgery was possible. Once he was a couple months old he went under the knife to remove the tail, and fix the shrunken eyes and close the lids together. There was some concern regarding the smaller than usual ears, and whether or not he could hear, but after some tests the dog showed some signs of hearing.
    Once taken home we recommend keeping an eye on his ears, and make sure they're clear from infection. As the dog ages it's likely he may go permanently deaf, and will need extra care. We noticed through treatment that he seems to be quite skittish with people around his head, and overall is a nervous puppy. When socializing we recommend introducing him to more laidback dogs, and not one's with an over abundance of energy. He is quite cat-friendly however, as his nurse foster noticed that he was quite content to lay on his bed with some of the stray-cats she'd taken in.

written by RebelliousWinter

If rehomed, post here with the username of the person you're giving them to.
    Current Owner: Dominikovs Stalker
    Show Name: Wizard of Oz
    Pet Name: Oz
    Size: 132lbs, 32.5in
    Color: Blue and Tan Double Merle
    Genotype: atat/BB/dd/kk/EE/MM
    Breeding Notes: -
Last edited by waverly, on Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
waverly,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sweetnose Mastiff #025

Postby ♡Lady Lesednik♡ » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:10 pm

Current Owner: Dominikovs Stalker
Show Name: DRRSK Wizard of Oz
Pet Name: Oz

Guuuh he's so adorable and perfect <3 Thank you so much. I love him <3

Tasks
Toyhouse
Hey look! I made Oz's harness! Tho its really bad, but I think it gets the point across.

12/12 tasks done
http://www.aywas.com/register/referral/33167/ Join Aywas! Aywas has customs, breeding, and an avatar for you to dress up!
♡Lady Lesednik♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sweetnose Mastiff #025

Postby Venatici » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:56 pm

Assigning new genes that match the new genetics system; previous genes were left untouched, just new genes added!

kk / McMc / EE / BB / dd / slsl / AtAt / CchCch / SpSw / MM / hh / twtw / rr / TiTi / gg / uu / ww
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────

morgan . he/him . my love

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery