Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by woolly

Sweetnose Mastiff #014

Postby woolly » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:39 am

Adopted from the Rescue Event
    Backstory wrote:This shelter dog was surrendered two years ago to a different shelter because of his aggression, and he was on the schedule for euthanasia before a new kill rescue swooped in and took him to their mastiff rescue. With years of dog experience and dealing with problems such as aggression and dominance, they were fully equipped to rehabilitate him and give him a second chance at life. It took time and a couple of different fosters getting him used to different stimuli but now he's ready to settle in! He's a truly thoughtful dog, you can see the intelligence in his eyes as he considers something and the fearless stare in his eyes when he looks at you, it's a bit unsettling with such a massive dog, but he's learned to control himself and knows his place, for the most part. Obedience reinforcement is just what he needs so he doesn't revert back to his old aggression. Beyond that, he's a neutral dog, tolerates and some may say silently enjoy getting affection, but he's also got a sort of distant quality to him that would make for a good guard dog or working dog. Though we would recommend against using him for any herding work or having him around small animals as he does have a large prey drive and doesn't like cats either. He's best with older dogs and kids, puppies and toddlers tend to irritate him and he isn't gentle enough to maneuver around them. Best of luck!

If rehomed, post here with the username of the person you're giving them to.
    Current Owner: Chellerd
    Show Name: Big Bad Wolf
    Pet Name: Channing
    Size: 140lbs, 31in
    Color: Isabella Brindle Bicolor White Trim
    Genotype: atat/bb/dd/Kbrk/EE/Ssi
    Breeding Notes: White trim caused by one irish spotting allele
Last edited by woolly on Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sweetnose Mastiff #014

Postby chellerd » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:45 am

Current Owner: Chellerd
Show Name: "Big Bad Wolf"
Pet Name: Channing

Thank you so much. He is perfect. Can't wait to work with him in this event :D! <3
Image Image

|| infinitely tired ||

chellerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sweetnose Mastiff #014

Postby Neah » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:46 am

Dep and I are working on giving all these dudes new genes. ^^

Genotyoe:
Kbrk / McMc / EE / bb / dd / slsl / AtAt / CchCw / mm / hh / twtw / rr / TiTi / gg / uu / ww

Phenotype:
Isabella with brindled fawn points and residual white.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me