Calion #27: Suicune by SmileChild

Based on Click to view
Artist SmileChild [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Calion #27: Suicune

Postby SmileChild » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:42 am

Heres one of the three calions! this second one is based off of the water wolf, Suicune:

Fill out this forum to win this calion!
this will end at the first post on page three or in a week, whatever comes first

Code: Select all
[u][b]N[/b]ame:[/u]

[u][b]G[/b]ender:[/u]

[u][b]P[/b]ersonality:[/u]

[u][b]S[/b]tory:[/u]

[u][b]E[/b]xtras:[/u]
Last edited by SmileChild on Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Calion #27: Suicune

Postby AuroWander » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:22 am

Name: Sylver

Personality: High energy

Story: Wip~

Extras:
Moderately more active recently
AuroWander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spencer Reid » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:54 pm

Name: Suicune/Marine (Suicune by her family, usually when she is in trouble, Marine by most of her friends)

Personality: Very happy-go-lucky, seems to never be unhappy m Loves the water, swimming, food, the beach, the water, diving, oh, did I mention that she loves anything and everything to do with water?

Story: She was born on the beach. She doesn't know where she comes from, only that one day she found herself feeling very cramped. She looked around, and it was very dark. She could barely make out several assorted white spheres, green monsters slowly emerging from them. Suddenly, one of the green creatures broke through the top of the cavern and bright light flooded in as the ceiling caved in around them, crumbling into tiny, tiny particles. She crawled out and realised how cold it really was when she was not huddled with the body heat of others. She stretched her legs and my, did it feel good! She looked around. Behind her was a scary strip of blackness with big, loud, smelly monsters rumbling past. They seemed to stay on the black though, so she was safe. To her left and right was a very long expanse of pale gold, shimmering in the light. Ahead of her lay a little more gold, and just beyond that, an endless expanse of beautiful shimmering blue, going for miles and miles until the end of the earth. All of the little green creatures were going into the blue, very determined. She stretched her muscles and flexed her joints. She gave herself a shake from nose to tail tip and followed the little green creatures into the sea.
That was the day she began life in a turtle's nest.

Extras: Water!
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmileChild » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:43 am

MinaDog711 wrote:Name: Suicune/Marine (Suicune by her family, usually when she is in trouble, Marine by most of her friends)

Personality: Very happy-go-lucky, seems to never be unhappy m Loves the water, swimming, food, the beach, the water, diving, oh, did I mention that she loves anything and everything to do with water?

Story: She was born on the beach. She doesn't know where she comes from, only that one day she found herself feeling very cramped. She looked around, and it was very dark. She could barely make out several assorted white spheres, green monsters slowly emerging from them. Suddenly, one of the green creatures broke through the top of the cavern and bright light flooded in as the ceiling caved in around them, crumbling into tiny, tiny particles. She crawled out and realised how cold it really was when she was not huddled with the body heat of others. She stretched her legs and my, did it feel good! She looked around. Behind her was a scary strip of blackness with big, loud, smelly monsters rumbling past. They seemed to stay on the black though, so she was safe. To her left and right was a very long expanse of pale gold, shimmering in the light. Ahead of her lay a little more gold, and just beyond that, an endless expanse of beautiful shimmering blue, going for miles and miles until the end of the earth. All of the little green creatures were going into the blue, very determined. She stretched her muscles and flexed her joints. She gave herself a shake from nose to tail tip and followed the little green creatures into the sea.
That was the day she began life in a turtle's nest.

Extras: Water!

For the only complete forum
(And really good story)
You win her by default! :D
I really liked your story, so take good care of her~
!!!MISSED THE HALLOWEEN TRADE IN!!!
Desperately looking for wishlist 23halloween pets, feel free to send a trade over if you have any spares!

╔══════════════════════╗
-----------------------
☽:Vis's | ☽:Kal's
-----------------------

╚══════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
text
text
text
text

╚═════════════════════════╝

SmileChild