Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by woolly

Sweetnose Mastiff #010

Postby woolly » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:27 pm

Adopted from the Rescue Event
    Backstory wrote:This female was a seasoned search and rescue dog in her younger years, finding and saving a number of people who needed rescuing, all the while with her tail wagging. Sadly, it was one certain casualty that brought her here, changing her life as she knew it. It happened the day she and her handler were sent out to find trapped victims after a particularly relentless earthquake that caved in a few buildings with the workers inside. As she was in the deep of it, alerting her handler of someone she found, an unstable tremor released rubble off the sides of the trench and down below. She managed to actually drag the person out of harms way before the worst came down and shielded her body over theirs, saving their life. Once the dust cleared the duo were found and rushed away. Her left eye was torn beyond repair and she still has a slight limp in her back right leg, but otherwise had no life threatening injuries. She was rehabilitated for a few months, since the accident she's developed separation anxiety and has been put on medications for pain and stress. But fortunately, this dog has bounced back amazingly so far, she's supremely friendly and always wags her tail just as she did before! She'll need patience in dealing with her anxiety, but beyond that it'd be great to see her doing something akin to therapy related work in the future. Definitely keeping her focused and doing what she loves, helping people and being there for everyone will do her good.

If rehomed, post here with the username of the person you're giving them to.
    Current Owner: apart
    Show Name: Zimska Lasta
    Pet Name: Lasta
    Size: 112lbs 28in
    Color: Blue Brindle Piebald
    Genotype: aa/BB/dd/KbrKbr/Ee/spsp
    Breeding Notes: Will pass on the brindle gene and piebald
    *right eye is normal and light hazel colored
Last edited by woolly on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sweetnose Mastiff #010

Postby Cooluser1615 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:00 am

Current Owner: apart
Show Name: Zimska Lasta
Pet Name: Lasta

Thank you very much for making such a wonderful dog- I really love her and can't wait to start working with her. Her name means Winter Swallow- as swallows are birds often used to symbolise hope.
Cooluser1615

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sweetnose Mastiff #010

Postby Neah » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:32 am

Dep and I are working on giving all of these kids new genes. ^^

Genotype:
KbrKbr / McMc / Ee / BB / dd / slsl / Aya / CchCe / SpSp / mm / hh / twtw / rr / TiTi / gg / uu / ww

Phenotype:
Fawn with blue brindle and piebald.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me