Based on Click to view
Artist Folmes [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nile River Equid #66

Postby Folmes » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:15 am

What are Nile River Equids?

Nile River Equids (NREs) are a sub-breed of Mustangs who were discovered to be living in Africa. They tend to range anywhere from 12 hh to 16 hh, while there have been known to be slightly smaller or larger. These horses tend to be able to sustain themselves on a minimal amount of water and food, they can travel long distances and have extraordinary stamina. The people who discovered these animals found that they were extraordinarily friendly and the braided tails are a sign that the NRE is domesticated or belongs to another person.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: Chipackerz
Name: King of the Dead// Osiris
Height: 16.2 hh
Phenotype: Black Splash
Genotype: EE aa Splspl

Breeding
1. Image
Last edited by Folmes on Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
rose kingdom (my characters)
my toyhou.se
✦ she/they ✦ adult ✦ er vet tech ✦ type 1 diabetic ✦
✦ artist for range trotters & skullies & sveldala walkers
♥ avatar by sleepyDandy
Folmes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nile River Equid #66

Postby Satyr00000 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:22 am

Owner:
Name:
Stroy: (Minimum 250 words)

Res
crying
Satyr00000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:30 am

Decided I can't connect.
Good luck everyone!
Last edited by NARANDA on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chipackerz » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:44 am

Owner: Chipackerz
Story: Osiris was nervous. This would be his first time going out since the last time a few years ago. He anxiously walked out of his barn stall and went over to the other horses his human owned. The other horses cowered in fear the last time he showed his face. They called him " King of the Dead", Skull Face", and " Fanged one". Osiris wondered what they would call him now that he was older and bigger. He walked into the center of the paddock, gazing around trying to look and see what the other horses would say. Some of them were still grazing peacefully unaware of the big horse that stood before them. While others gazed at him and neighed to their companions next to them. He could barely make out what they said, but he heard some of it. " I see the Fanged one is back" a brown mare neighed to one of her companions. Osiris tried to ignore them and grazed silently for awhile, until a small black clot trotted up to him. " Are you really the King of the Dead?" He gasped. " Um, what would you do if I was?" Osiris neighed back. " I don't know, but I wouldn't run away if that's what your thinking." the colt said. " You really wouldn't run away? Why?". " Well for one thing I'm not scared of the dead, and secondly I think it's cool that your a king!". " Look little colt, I never said I was King of the Dead, that's just a name some horses called me back when I was young." " Oh.." the colt had a defeated look on his face. " Hey." Osiris looked down at the colt, " You can call me king if you want to." " Really!" The colt looked happy and excited again, then he heard the whinny of his mother calling him. " Well, I gotta go. It was nice meeting you King!". And with that the little colt scampered off to his awaiting mother. Well it's nice to know that not all horses are afraid of me. Osiris thought, and continued grazing.

Last edited by chipackerz on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

-{Leo // INFP // Horse // Artist
Warriors // Hippo Campus
Animal Crossing // Bookworm
Glass Animals // Nothing But Thieves}-

ImageImageImage
chipackerz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmileChild » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:35 am

Skram
(Marks)
SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:52 am

Res <3

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy Thoroughbred » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:46 pm

Owner: Galaxy Thoroughbred
Name: WRS Let's Pull Up The Striped Tights And Get This Party Started // Cuffed
Story:

Ugh, now darling stand up and sit right down again cause I'm, I'm gonna tell you. Okay, now me minding my own business, just grazing with my friends and fawning over someone's retell of an imported Colt in the stud near us. And then we turn around to an arrogant snort, a shuffle of hooves and a wide grin from him. Ugh, it was Chivalry who always thought the fillies were damsels in distress because we were, of course, not swooning over him. Me being jostled to somehow the front and center scowled, pulling my lip back in a disgusted motion. He was the dirt underneath my feet, the cockroach that somehow always scampered round the mounting area. He was worthless, we all knew it, but somehow he thought he was the best foal. Even though we all knew sweet and blind Deceived unborn foal would be. We all loved her and we all wanted to be the best older sibling role models we could be. Even Hough we weren't related to the unborn foal.

But continuing with my rant about the muck standing infront of me. His entire posse was behind him all shooting me some sort of face that was supposed to be charming, was jealous, was pleading and pathetic, let's not forget that. It was the same every time, I would be taken to be shown off in the show arenas for my unique markings and then return to all the colts still swooning over me. WIP
I've been on like a 6-7 month hiatus..... soooo to all that know me sorry. And Boop! I'm revamping??? Everything??? Idk what you would call it. I've found myself I think, through fan fiction, high school drama and a whole lot of maturing. Have a new room, new sense of humour, yeah. Ready to start helping the world. I think??? Still questioning my messed up life where I'm pretty sure my old cat is my spirit animal, I have a tea addiction (weak and sweet mind you!) and possibly building a author/ artist career??? There's a lot of question marks but that's life.

Always expect more questions than answers and you might just find yourself. xoxo
Galaxy Thoroughbred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Folmes » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:00 am

Chipackerz wrote:Owner: Chipackerz
Story: Osiris was nervous. This would be his first time going out since the last time a few years ago. He anxiously walked out of his barn stall and went over to the other horses his human owned. The other horses cowered in fear the last time he showed his face. They called him " King of the Dead", Skull Face", and " Fanged one". Osiris wondered what they would call him now that he was older and bigger. He walked into the center of the paddock, gazing around trying to look and see what the other horses would say. Some of them were still grazing peacefully unaware of the big horse that stood before them. While others gazed at him and neighed to their companions next to them. He could barely make out what they said, but he heard some of it. " I see the Fanged one is back" a brown mare neighed to one of her companions. Osiris tried to ignore them and grazed silently for awhile, until a small black clot trotted up to him. " Are you really the King of the Dead?" He gasped. " Um, what would you do if I was?" Osiris neighed back. " I don't know, but I wouldn't run away if that's what your thinking." the colt said. " You really wouldn't run away? Why?". " Well for one thing I'm not scared of the dead, and secondly I think it's cool that your a king!". " Look little colt, I never said I was King of the Dead, that's just a name some horses called me back when I was young." " Oh.." the colt had a defeated look on his face. " Hey." Osiris looked down at the colt, " You can call me king if you want to." " Really!" The colt looked happy and excited again, then he heard the whinny of his mother calling him. " Well, I gotta go. It was nice meeting you King!". And with that the little colt scampered off to his awaiting mother. Well it's nice to know that not all horses are afraid of me. Osiris thought, and continued grazing.

Congrats! <3
ImageImage
rose kingdom (my characters)
my toyhou.se
✦ she/they ✦ adult ✦ er vet tech ✦ type 1 diabetic ✦
✦ artist for range trotters & skullies & sveldala walkers
♥ avatar by sleepyDandy
Folmes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery