Artist Nightcrawler. [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Mad Birb #27 Ghost

Postby Nightcrawler. » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:44 am

"Why won't they notice me...?"

this birb is transparent! and very sad... find a way to cheer em up!
you can write a story, animate him, or draw him with his favorite things.
ends;; October 1st
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

Unlimited impress me
Last edited by Nightcrawler. on Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

RabidRhys

Nightcrawler.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mad Birb #27 Ghost

Postby SilverSamurai » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:33 am

ĸoтorι
"Koto"

male //
died at 17

It wasn't until a year after the accident that I came to realize my... situation. I had been closed off in my room studying, as I always did, when it happened. The ground began to shake and the the paintings on my wall began falling off their hinges. Before I knew it, the walls had collapsed around me and everything went dark. I had accepted it, a change in my static everyday routine that I was beginning to think was too much for me. I awoke some time later, amongst the rubble of my former home. I lived alone, so it's not as if anyone would be looking for me. Shaking myself from the debris, I moved so I could take in the damage to my home and what little positions I had. I felt... lighter, somehow, but I paid it no mind. With a heavy sigh, I turned to stumble to the only place I really felt safe; the library. I took up residence in my parents home until I could fine another suitable one for myself, but they only ignored me. Why? I couldn't help but to think that I was bothering them with my presence, but I had no other choice. I ignored them as much as they did me, and we got along fine that way.

As time went on, I found that everyone else was ignoring me as well. Not that I ever had any friends in the first place, but there must have been somebody who at least noted my presence? Not that I minded; I hate interacting with others and will avoid contact of any form if possible. But this...? It just seemed a bit off to me. I came to realize what had become of me in that incident almost a year ago; I had died. This wasn't exactly an unwelcome thought, but I just thought it would be... different. Better, if you would. But I guess it's a new start- a new me, if you will. Nothing will ever change who I am- was?- and I just have to make the most of what I have to work with. Over the past few years, I've learned that there are certain things that I can interact with and not just phase through. Books, I discovered to my excitement, I can handle with limited ability. Enough to read, and I'm grateful for that. Photos and notes, too, that I had interacted with in my past life. I have since gathered my few belongings from the rubble and never fail to make me smile sadly at the memories each of them contain.

Tidbits about Koto;;

- Listening to and watching music boxes
    - Reading
    - Cold, dark places
    - Blankets
    - While he was alive, he loved tea
    - Also loved peppermint sticks
- Loud noises
- Socializing
- Being pitied
- People
- Being ignored
- Being the center
of attention
- Bright colors
- Being hot
- The sun

His biggest fear is fire. He can't stand it and panics whenever there is an open flame.

Koto isn't shy, he just hates being bothered. Even though others can't see him, he tends to shut himself away from others and hide in corners to avoid possible contact.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Things that will always cheer him up

Well, Koto is never truly happy, but he feels the best when he's listening to music boxes or looking at his old belongings. He doesn't exactly miss being alive, but sometimes he can't help but wonder what he might be doing differently if he were still in the living world. Perhaps it wouldn't have made a difference, as he probably would have ended up here sooner or later.
    Though what mostly kept him happy when he was alive was studying. It was the one thing he was good at; learning and retaining information, and applying it to the real world. How useful! Chewing on peppermint sticks and reading as well.
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:52 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby candystars. » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:08 am

Username: candystars.
Name: Zero
How will you cheer him up?: wip SMH

Image00
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ wrote:
Call me candy, star, or kap! :>
She/her but I don't mind anything else!

My character website

My DeviantArt

art tumblr

I Amn just............ a litle creacher. Thatse it. i canot change this
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

candystars.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Worst Username » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:26 pm

Deleted, mostly because I didn't really like the thing I wrote. Congratulations SilverSamurai, and thank you for the RU!
Last edited by The Worst Username on Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
yeet
The Worst Username

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightcrawler. » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:49 pm

SilverSamurai wrote:

ĸoтorι
"Koto"

male //
died at 17

It wasn't until a year after the accident that I came to realize my... situation. I had been closed off in my room studying, as I always did, when it happened. The ground began to shake and the the paintings on my wall began falling off their hinges. Before I knew it, the walls had collapsed around me and everything went dark. I had accepted it, a change in my static everyday routine that I was beginning to think was too much for me. I awoke some time later, amongst the rubble of my former home. I lived alone, so it's not as if anyone would be looking for me. Shaking myself from the debris, I moved so I could take in the damage to my home and what little positions I had. I felt... lighter, somehow, but I paid it no mind. With a heavy sigh, I turned to stumble to the only place I really felt safe; the library. I took up residence in my parents home until I could fine another suitable one for myself, but they only ignored me. Why? I couldn't help but to think that I was bothering them with my presence, but I had no other choice. I ignored them as much as they did me, and we got along fine that way.

As time went on, I found that everyone else was ignoring me as well. Not that I ever had any friends in the first place, but there must have been somebody who at least noted my presence? Not that I minded; I hate interacting with others and will avoid contact of any form if possible. But this...? It just seemed a bit off to me. I came to realize what had become of me in that incident almost a year ago; I had died. This wasn't exactly an unwelcome thought, but I just thought it would be... different. Better, if you would. But I guess it's a new start- a new me, if you will. Nothing will ever change who I am- was?- and I just have to make the most of what I have to work with. Over the past few years, I've learned that there are certain things that I can interact with and not just phase through. Books, I discovered to my excitement, I can handle with limited ability. Enough to read, and I'm grateful for that. Photos and notes, too, that I had interacted with in my past life. I have since gathered my few belongings from the rubble and never fail to make me smile sadly at the memories each of them contain.

Tidbits about Koto;;

- Listening to and watching music boxes
    - Reading
    - Cold, dark places
    - Blankets
    - While he was alive, he loved tea
    - Also loved peppermint sticks
- Loud noises
- Socializing
- Being pitied
- People
- Being ignored
- Being the center
of attention
- Bright colors
- Being hot
- The sun

His biggest fear is fire. He can't stand it and panics whenever there is an open flame.

Koto isn't shy, he just hates being bothered. Even though others can't see him, he tends to shut himself away from others and hide in corners to avoid possible contact.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Things that will always cheer him up

Well, Koto is never truly happy, but he feels the best when he's listening to music boxes or looking at his old belongings. He doesn't exactly miss being alive, but sometimes he can't help but wonder what he might be doing differently if he were still in the living world. Perhaps it wouldn't have made a difference, as he probably would have ended up here sooner or later.
    Though what mostly kept him happy when he was alive was studying. It was the one thing he was good at; learning and retaining information, and applying it to the real world. How useful! Chewing on peppermint sticks and reading as well.

Winner! The worst nightmare gets a runner up! It will be done soon!!

RabidRhys

Nightcrawler.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby candystars. » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:39 am

completely forgot about this rip <//333

congrats though!!

Image00
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ wrote:
Call me candy, star, or kap! :>
She/her but I don't mind anything else!

My character website

My DeviantArt

art tumblr

I Amn just............ a litle creacher. Thatse it. i canot change this
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

candystars.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:54 am

[screaming]

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Worst Username » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:58 am

Congratulations SilverSamurai! Thank you so much for the RU as well.
yeet
The Worst Username

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightcrawler. » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:00 am

ru made! happy ghost :000