Leapord appy by SabertheWolf

Based on Click to view
Artist SabertheWolf [gallery]
Time spent 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Leapord appy

Postby SabertheWolf » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:14 am

Come up with a good name and a shorty story for how this beauty got caught and tamed!

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Height:
Sire:
Dam:
Story on capture:
ImageImage
SabertheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Leapord appy

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:08 pm

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Height:
Sire:
Dam:
Story on capture:

Possible Res. :)
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabertheWolf » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:03 pm

Bump!
ImageImage
SabertheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy Thoroughbred » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:23 pm

Owner: Galaxy Thoroughbred
Show Name: HIS Don't Stifle The Syrup Waiter, I Intend To Indulge My Sweet Toothe
Barn Name: Belgian Waffle
Height: 16.2 hh
Sire: Pen N' Paper
Dam: Author's Midlife Crisis
Story on capture:

Her story starts as a grizzly mare of 5 with a sweet Toothe for honey or the bittersweet grasses sometimes found after floods. She upon scent and smell of a sickly sweet smell, which would have turned off any curious foal, found the trap. Granted then she didn't know it was so, and upon the first taste and a rope slung round her neck it started her periless journey of anxiety and curious relaxation t having a full belly of sweetness. She along with her herd, who after realising her disappearance had followed, were sold some to strange places far away and others, like her, to Heightened Impressiveness Stud. She didn't trust any stablehand. That was until Katelyn, of course, with her soft hands and mellow honey, and voice, to soothe the impatient mare. Now as a grumpy mare of 9 she has been tamed.

Her first initial encounter outside a stall or paddock was in the corral with Katelyn who had to teach this feisty and dominant mare she was boss. It took days, everyday brought back into the pen to try again but finally after days of pretend rejection she sweetened up and nudged Katelyn's hand. Now she still does not like anybody but if you pay a sugar cube or two she might listen and even get first. She doesn't like you she'll get second. That's right you'll be placed highly but not highest, that is Belgium Waffles fear. Being second, not first. In showing it is the rider at stake but in the paddocks it's her reputation. Belgium Waffles, the sugar addict
I've been on like a 6-7 month hiatus..... soooo to all that know me sorry. And Boop! I'm revamping??? Everything??? Idk what you would call it. I've found myself I think, through fan fiction, high school drama and a whole lot of maturing. Have a new room, new sense of humour, yeah. Ready to start helping the world. I think??? Still questioning my messed up life where I'm pretty sure my old cat is my spirit animal, I have a tea addiction (weak and sweet mind you!) and possibly building a author/ artist career??? There's a lot of question marks but that's life.

Always expect more questions than answers and you might just find yourself. xoxo
Galaxy Thoroughbred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me