M.I.A, Avenge Sevenfold
    Wait for It, Hamilton
    Hello, Evanescence
    Perfect Life, Red
    The Red, Chevelle

Name
Ixion, he dropped his last name
Personality
Ixion is a very confident individual, fast paced with well planned movements. He always has his eye on the prize and spends little time messing around or relaxing. After all, you earn time off, it's not something you by default deserve. He's pretty blunt, but not serious either. Sugar coating seems unnecessary to him and a bit hurtful, telling the truth is more important than protecting someone's feelings. Even so, he'll always be there for someone in need if they ask for it.
On the other side, he can be quite heroic and understanding towards others. He takes pride in his skills and will often step in to defend the weaker souls. Sometimes his confidence gets the best of him, but all is lost when it comes to woman.
History
As with all heroes, Ixion has had a less than simple life. His mother died when he was young and his father never really learned how to cope with it. In turn, he was rejected a lot and left to his own. However, Ixion was not broken down by his father's lack of emotions, he was driven to find a distraction from them. He picked up sword fighting in a heart beat, learning how to balance strength and grace with speed and endurance. He also took an interest in electricity and studied Tesla in college along with many of his theory's and experiments.
Love Life
Mate: None ||Crush: Jinx||Kits: None
Well he was straight for a while until he finally fell for the most unexpected kind of Kalon. Now he brushes it off his shoulder as bisexual, but has accepted he's homosexual.
Occupation
Most days, Ixion teaches fencing at a local school for kits who want to learn how to defend themselves. Rarely, he'll help out at the factory testing new ideas for efficient power supplies. Most of his blueprints and tests go on at home though and he just offers his ideas to companies for a price. In other words, they pay him to do a meeting.
Hobbies
Since his official job is fencing, he finds it useful to study moves used with other weapons and cultural techniques. Kung fu for example, he'll study the forms and poses so he can tech them in his fencing class. Other weapons he's well acquainted with are lances, bows and staffs. He enjoys the dance like flow of attacks used when fighting with a lance or staff which he often shows off in his fights but doesn't teach to just any student.
Armory
Since he's excellent with electronics and building, he's made his own little armory in his house for his most prized weapons. He owns a large, red lance with black rose vines carved around it. Several hung swords decorate the walls of his own, mostly silver blades with gold, black or blue handles. One in particular has a dragon carved down the side of the blade itself; he handles it in his personal training time with other experienced sword fighters. He only owns one bow, it's black with blue highlights and he rarely take it out of the case. He also owns two gold staffs, one with a ruby top and one with a sapphire top. The only other lance in his collection is placed over his television, a long, dark green lance with black blades and silver studs as decoration. He thinks the color is a bit strange, but it was given to him by a friend.

Color Codes
#ffffff
#9ee8c8

Tail Edit used from Winter Event
Approved by Kenn
Shine edit through Kalon Edit shop
Approved by Hellyboo
Last edited by Takk on Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:01 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Art

Postby Takk » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:11 am

-removed
Last edited by Takk on Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:40 am, edited 6 times in total.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Friends

Postby Takk » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:11 am

-removed
Last edited by Takk on Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ixion

Postby HellyBoo » Thu May 04, 2017 3:52 pm

Approved shine edit
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me