Hello, Evanescence
    Crave You, flight facilities
    Anything but Ordinary, Avril Lavigne
    There's a Good reason the tables
    are numbered honey, P!ATD

Name
Nhadala, Nala for short
Personality
A little clone of her father, confident and mouthy when she knows she'll get away with it. Nala is a loyal and protective friend to others but seems pretty mean to strangers who haven't met her in the past. Her tail is often high in the air, a smile is stuck on her face and her eyes are slits into a half glare. She loves jokes, going outside, parties and hanging out with her friends. No day should be boring!
She hasn't changed too much since she was kit, but can handle responsibility better than her father. She remains focused, aware and humorous at work but still struggles to act professional.
History
She was raised in a pretty loving environment even if her parents didn't quite love each other. After moving out as a teenager, she rambled up some money and rented a small condo by herself. Her paws continued to lead her life down the right path when she picked up a half decent job and a roommate to stay with her and help pay rent. Due to fights with her brother as a kid, she remains pretty distant from him and more often talks to her father.
Love Life
Identifies as heterosexual
Mate: None atm ||Crush: Not right now ||Kits: N/A
Family
Mother: Grace ||Father: Axel ||Siblings: Roxas, MEA . SAUER
Half Siblings: Dezmond, Dixin, Willow
Occupation
Currently learning how to become a professional glass blower. She lost interest in baking and instead picked up a less messy, more dangerous hands on job.

b4231b
ae62dd
34231e
7d5d46
fbd8b1 <---Color Code

Hair edits bought through Kalon Edit shop, approved by HellyBoo 5/3/17
Last edited by Takk on Thu May 04, 2017 3:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Art

Postby Takk » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:34 am

Last edited by Takk on Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:35 am, edited 8 times in total.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby Takk » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:40 am

Annabelle and Nhadala met at a party; the pink Kalon was doing a comedy bit on the small stage making the whole place roar with laughter. Nala met up with the fellow party animal after the show and they connected on a friendship level well enough for Nala to trust Anna with her number. They go out occasionally together and swap stories; Nala will even make cupcakes to promote her shows
Nala met Noor on the beach one day while searching for crabs on the beach with her brother. He was kind of a beach local as she'd seen him along the short in the past, but had never actually spoken to him. Sure enough the male found one in almost a heartbeat and gave it to Roxas. She finds his lack of common knowledge interesting, but he also seems to know more about the beach than anyone else. She'll often stop by during hot to days to watch him fish or help with beach clean up. Needless to say he brings out a better personality in her.
Nala met Hylo through his job, a little worried about a kalon who feared the ocean for an invisible reason. She enjoys his company and calm sense of humor so he became a casual friend. The two don't exactly party hard together, but enjoy walking through the park and chatting; watching cheesy movies both of them secretly want to see. She depends on him for down time, and of course the occasional cleaning of her teeth. She's terrible at flossing...[/size]
Last edited by Takk on Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nhadala M. Scarlett

Postby HellyBoo » Thu May 04, 2017 3:51 pm

Approved Hair edit
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me