My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The 6th Brother

Postby ~Soul~ » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:02 am

Username: ~Soul~
    Name: Peter
    Art of all brothers:
    First person introduction:
    "H-hiya, I'm Peter!! I am the youngest of six and tend to get the last say on some....no... everything. I am a rather optimistic guy.. or so I do h-hope so. Also I love arts and crafts, like finger painting and drawing. I also love to take w-walks and do all sorts of things indoors like playing with clay and eating pas-Oh a Shell! I love shells, we went to the b-beach once, me and my brothers. Did I tell you I'm the youngest of six?!?! I am the baby so I always get what I want, though my b-brothers get the last say most of the time. B-but hey I-i love them anyway! Though one put my head in the t-toilet once apparently you are not suppose to make p-pots of Cool-aid. H-he said cool-aid cant be hot. I-i think is just adds to the f-flavor....Y-you know what is also fun, Icecream!?!?! Vanilla isn't very f-fun, but cotton c-candy is! With pop rock's and in a c-cone....What where w-we talking about before.. of right me....Ummm I like to finger p-paint and draw... also walks in the parks are fun...I love to pick flowers and eat pasta and take picn-Hey look at that a Shell! I went to the beach once!! With my b-brothers...." the interviewer slowly starts to back away, knowing Peter this madness may not end.

(Just for kicks) Osomatsu-san vine: Vine here I like my gif to much to take down
    (OPTIONAL)1 small extra: (art or anything written under 500 words)
Last edited by ~Soul~ on Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
๐•ƒ ๐•  ๐•ค ๐•ฅ ~ ๐•š ๐•Ÿ ~ โ„™ ๐•’ ๐•ฃ ๐•’ ๐•• ๐•š ๐•ค ๐•–
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

๐”ธ๐•๐•จ๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•Ž๐•’๐•ง๐•–
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockosaur » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:29 am

Username: rockosaur
    Name: Todomatsu
    Art of all brothers:
    First person introduction:
    "Hellooo hun, my name? well its Todomatsu! You want to get to know me do you? weelll I am kinda a big love bug~ I cant help but to flirt with the people I pass by. I...I try to stay as serous as I can but I can simply break character at some points. I am some what honest but you know everyone has lied! Well I wish I could stick around but I have to dash but I hope to see you around~!"
    Osomatsu-san vine::">
    extra:
Last edited by rockosaur on Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:34 am, edited 4 times in total.

โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
hi I'm rocko!
Any pronouns are fine
Shoot me a pm if you
need/want to talk!
I'm generally not very active
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ
โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
Art shop
Custom (base) design shop
open for USD only
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ
rockosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cvpidxpng » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:12 am

Meek!
โคโค
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:06 pm

Username: dave.
    Name: Caden
    Art of all brothers:

First person introduction: Hi there ! ... I'm Caden, but a lot of people just call me Cade. That's spelled with a 'C' also if you're wondering ! ... A lot of people tend to spell it with a 'K'. I think it's really funny that they think of my named spelled like K-A-D-E-N !! I don't ever get angry though, it just makes me smile and giggle and I just laugh. It's okay if you thought it was spelled like that also !! I don't mind and I've told you how to spell it now so everything is okay ... I think ? I really like a lot of things and I love flowers especially !! I learned how to make flower crowns all by myself and I like to give them out around my neighborhood. My friends really like them and they're always saying thank you and smiling and I feel like a real hero !! They always make me feel like a flower hero.

xxAbout my brothers ? You wanna know about my brothers ? We'll they're all great !! I love them to the ends of the earth and would do anything at all for them, they always make me smile and laugh and happy. I'm the baby brother to all of them, and luckily for me that doesn't change a lot !! I get treated all the same by them and they always make funny jokes that make no sense around me. I enjoy the fact that they make me laugh like that. It means a lot to me. I like to try and get them gifts if it's possible, they seem to all like my cooking so I always try to make them some sugar cookies if it's possible !! I don't like to eat before them either and I never get a cookie until after they're all done and have moved on into the other room. I really love my five brothers !!

xxI like to cook, mess with flowers, sing, draw and even write !! I try to write poems but my hand gets tired really quickly and I always have to take long long breaks in between each verse. I'm really happy I can type this up on my brother's computer; I'd hate to make it seem like I'm ignoring you because I took a reeeeaaaaally long time with writing out a reply !! I do a lot of things that I enjoy though, and I somehow find time to fit them into my really strict schedule !! It's really magic. Did that make sense ? ... I heard my brother say it once and I thought it all sounded cool. My brothers say a lot of things that I think are really funny and strange !! Like, one time, my brother said 'finger guns' out of the blue for no reason and made finger guns at some person !!

xxI've been with my brothers for as long as I can remember, if you're curious. They've always been there with me and I don't actually remember having a mom or dad or two dads or two moms !! I just remember each of their faces. I'm not upset about not knowing my parents though !! I'm always happy because I still have my brothers and if they've been with me for so long I don't think I can see myself being upset around them, especially when all they do is try to make me happy and keep me happy !! I love my brothers. I don't really like other people around them ? ... For some reason. I always just want to hit something, a pillow, when I see someone else laughing at their jokes !! It just makes me angry and ... I love my brothers ? ...

xxOh oh oh, did I tell you about Teddy ? He's my stuffed bear !! He's a little brown plush bear and he has his own pink collar !! I've always had Teddy for as long as I remember, I got him from Walmart for seven dollars !! He always is with me, especially for bedtime. He's always there to keep me with nice dreams and thoughts and he's also super soft and warm !! If he just came out of the dryer, that is. I once lost him and I was super scared !! I thought I had left him over at a friends or in the car or outside of the house and it was a really scary time. Thankfully, my brother found him in between the couch cushions !! I don't think I'd ever be the same if I lost Teddy ... I'd be super upset and sad and crying and ... I couldn't replace Teddy !!

xxI think it's almost time for dinner !! So I have to go. I hope you aren't mad at me for making this so long, or taking soooo looooong with sending this but I hope you found out about whatever you were looking for !! I really hope you send something bad; I'd love to become your friend if you want !! I love love love my friends. If you ever have any questions you can call me or mail me something or anything like that !! I'm usually at home or in the park and picking flowers, they're usually in bloom in the spring and summer. My curfew is nothing past eight !! My brothers helped me make up my own curfew and they said I did great and that it would all work out well. Thank you !! ... and bye !! Thanks again and ... bye ? ... How do I actually send this ... ??

Osomatsu-san vine: my computer suffered

1 small extra: forgive me ive never seen the show
Last edited by yeena on Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steamplonk » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:44 pm

disclaimer: please ignore any loud, cringey fanboyish screaming. thank you.

สŠึ†ษ›ส€ีผวŸสษ› || steamplonk
ีผวŸสษ› || theodore, goes by totty
ษขส€ึ…สŠึ„ วŸส€แ† || wip
ส„ษจส€ึ†แ† ึ„ษ›ส€ึ†ึ…ีผ ษจีผแ†ส€ึ… || also wip
ึ…ึ†ึ…สวŸแ†ึ†สŠ-ึ†วŸีผ ส‹ษจีผษ› || x
ษ›xแ†ส€วŸ || once again, wip
steamplonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes