Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by gojo

iyori !!

Postby gojo » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:02 pm

Username: sinon.
Kit Name: Iyori.
Kit Gender: Male.
Kit Age: Around twelve.
Personality: Iyori is a kind young man who is very obedient. He's really polite when it comes to talking to nearly anyone, whether they're older than him or younger. He can be really submissive as well, taking things like rudeness without a word, or keeping his mouth shut when he feels he needs to speak out against something. This is mostly because of his politeness, and not knowing when it's a good time to speak up or stay quiet. However, he does have a bit of a temper, he's just really good at holding it in. Most of this hides the child-like immaturity of loving to be better than others.
Relationships:

Salvador;(father)
    Iyori can tolerate Salvador's rude and sarcastic nature quite well. He's very
    passive and submissive around him as well, not really speaking out when he's
    rude or happens to interrupt him or whomever he might be talking to at the
    time. Looks up to him for his ability to handle gross things well and his dilligent
    hand in wood carving.

Fiera;(mother)
    He rather enjoys his time with Fiera. Iyori feels safest around her and her caring
    and sweet nature. He finds himself to be a lot more open with her than his other
    two parents, and often comes to her if he has something on his mind. She really
    helps to calm him down if he needs it. However, Iyori doesn't like her cooking
    much... He would never tell her that, though.

Riven; (father)
    Iyori honestly can't stand Riven. While he can tolerate Salvador's rudeness, he
    certainly can't stand Riven's. His more calm nature seems to break away when he's
    around Riven. Iyori may not like his rudeness, but he hates his prideful and snotty
    nature more than anything. While he tries his best to be polite around him, it
    never works. Iyori strives to be better than him. However, over time he'll learn
    to respect him.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

(story to display a bit of personality, and relationships)

"Dinner's ready!" Fiera's call carried it's way through the house. A tan and red ear twitched slightly and the head of a young kit popped up. Only around five or six, young Iyori was full of energy, his siblings trailing behind him as he rushed downstairs. His eyes glittered as he jumped down the last stair and to the table. Fiera greeted him and his siblings with a smile. He looked over at Salvador, who seemed to be whittling something. However it seemed Riven was nowhere to be seen, seemingly as always. Iyori frowned slightly, but shook it off. He really did want to be closer to him, even if he was quite rude.

Iyori looked around one more time, glancing over at the door longingly. He stared for just a moment before sighing a little bit. He was used to it, honestly. He climbed onto a chair and sat in front a plate. He looked at at Fiera who was setting down the last plate. He then looked over at Salvador who grinned at him before returning to his whittling. “Salvador,” Fiera started, frowning slightly. “Don’t carve at the table, you’ll get wood shavings everywhere.” Salvador looked up slightly. “Just gimme a sec, I’m almost done,” he muttered as he rotated his body over the the floor instead.

Iyori could see irritation flash in Fiera’s eyes for a moment before she sighed. “You’re cleaning that up, you kn-...” Her ears twitched slightly as she heard the door beginning to open. Iyori looked over as well, a hopeful glint in his eyes. Riven! Riven was home! “D-Dad!” The boy jumped up from his seat to greet his father, his tail swishing back and forth with joy. However, that slowly came to a stop as Riven casually side stepped the energetic child and picked a plate up from the table. “...Thanks, Fiera,” he spoke at last, glancing back at him for a moment. “and don’t touch me, kid.” With that, Riven made his way to somewhere more solitary.

The wag of his tail stopped, and his shoulders slumped slightly. He didn’t turn to look at his father as he spoke. He hadn't even bothered to say his own son's name. After a moment, he turned, a sad look in his eyes for a second before he shook it off. He had two other parents who acknowledged and loved him... But why was there a hole in his heart without the third?

It went on like this for awhile. Over time Iyori began to pick up on the fact the Riven wanted nothing to do with him, and his attempts thinned gradually over his life. He got to be the butt of his rudeness, but when he was rude to others it struck him the most. His own siblings and even his other two parents sometimes. Iyori became very sassy and aggressive at Riven over time, however his retorts hit him hard. Perhaps this is where he found himself the polite young boy he is now, that and hanging with Fiera all the time. He found being rude ‘wasn’t his thing’, seeing that he felt much better keeping his mouth shut and being kind (mainly not to end up on his other parents’ bad sides).

Now at twelve, Iyori mainly practices fighting as a way to vent, though he knows Fiera will always listen to what he has to say. It was dark out, and he was pretty far away from the house. He knew his parents wouldn't like that... Well, at least two of them. The boy shook his head as anger flared at the thought of his father Riven. The stick in his hand wavered slightly as well as he thrusted it forwards, his dodge seeming like a dance as he delicately made his way out of the attack of him imaginary opponent. He took a deep breath. There was a move he had thought up and he wanted to try it.

Iyori took a few steps back as he invisioned his opponent, standing taller than him and clearly more experienced. He drew his stick back, seeing a shimmering blade of silver in his hand. After a moment he dashed forwards, pushing the stick forward twice before attempting to do a sideways flip and stab once more. However, Iyori lost his footing and stumbled, hitting the ground with a groan. "...Dammit..." He whispered in frustration, stiffening slightly as he heard footsteps coming up from behind.

"Had that been a real opponent, it wouldn't have worked anyway," a familiar voice called, sillhoutted by moonlight. Iyori's ears burned with embarrassment as he turned to look back at his father. "What are you doing here..." He whispered, flinching as Riven began to walk closer. He bent down and plucked the stick from Iyori's weak grip. He took a tiny breath before standing up tall and holding the stick out slightly. Before Iyori knew it, Riven dashed forwards, stabbing with stick and ducking away from imaginary slashes. He stabbed again and jumped backwards, doing the sideways flip Iyori had attempted perfectly and thrusting the stick forwards at the same time.

Riven landed, his back to Iyori as he dropped the stick. The boy was amazed. "...They sent me to look for you," he said at last, his tail swishing back and forth. Iyori stood up and brushed himself off. "How did you know I was--" Riven cut him off as he turned around and began to walk back towards home. "Lucky guess." He sighed, clearly annoyed that he had to come out here. Iyori stared after him for a moment before catching up to him.

Riven had demonstrated a move Iyori had made perfectly on his first try. He felt humiliated, but... It only fuel his fire to surpass his father. "...Thanks..." Iyori's tone was slightly bitter, but still somewhat genuine... Riven looked puzzled for a moment, but said nothing.

Really, thanks.

art by Kouhai
gojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gojo » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:04 pm

reserved for the normal form i use, i suppose