Sugar Skull #21 (Scarlet)

Postby Area11Fangirl » Sat May 28, 2016 7:29 am

MAIN THREAD

This Uncommon bab is up for adoption!

Code: Select all
[center][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Skully Name:[/b]
[b]Skully Gender:[/b]
[b]How did their tail get cropped? [u][i]((keep it clean, 500 words max))[/i][/u]:[/b][/center]

ENDS JUNE 10TH

~Prophecy~ wrote:
Username: ~Prophecy~
Skully Name: Scarlet
Skully Gender: Female
How did their tail get cropped?: Her and her brother were playing out in the nearby forest. The two were being taken by unknown figures and to brought back to a camp, but Scarlet managed to escape when their grip loosened. One of the figures threw a sharp object at Scarlet to stop her. It almost missed her, but it cut the tip of her tail clean off. Struggling to run with the pain, Scarlet ran to get help. By the time the others got there to help Scarlet's brother, the whole camp was already gone with no trace of ever being there.
Last edited by Area11Fangirl on Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm living life, and needing friends.
Autistic & Proud - go through non-verbal times. If I say anything wrong, please tell me so I know and can grow <3
My animals are my life, I'd do anything for them <3

Area11Fangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sugar Skull #21

Postby Area11Fangirl » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:52 am

bump
Autistic & Proud - go through non-verbal times. If I say anything wrong, please tell me so I know and can grow <3

Area11Fangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sugar Skull #21

Postby Area11Fangirl » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:31 pm

~Prophecy~ wrote:
Username: ~Prophecy~
Skully Name: Scarlet
Skully Gender: Female
How did their tail get cropped?: Her and her brother were playing out in the nearby forest. The two were being taken by unknown figures and to brought back to a camp, but Scarlet managed to escape when their grip loosened. One of the figures threw a sharp object at Scarlet to stop her. It almost missed her, but it cut the tip of her tail clean off. Struggling to run with the pain, Scarlet ran to get help. By the time the others got there to help Scarlet's brother, the whole camp was already gone with no trace of ever being there.

This form has been pm'd to me and since no one has gone for this, ~Prophecy~ has won

Area11Fangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me