7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Rebel the Kalon

Postby Grinsome » Sun May 08, 2016 9:41 am

Meet Rebel!!

Username: ||Madness||
Kalon name: Rebel

Most embarrassing secret:
Rebel secretly loves to play on playgrounds still, but he makes sure to only go to them at night so know one will see him. He loves the feeling of the wind through his hair when he swings and the joy of sliding down a twisty slide. Many look at him and see a memeber of a gang or a bully, but the truth is, he loves to be a kid.

Extra/History:
Rebel grew up a playful and wild kid. He had multiple friends who he would always hang out with. They would meet at the local playground and plan their day together. Usually a day together consisted of playing around at the playground for a bit, getting ice cream, going to a friends house to play games, and sleeping over together. They did this everyday for about three years. When Rebel reach the age where looks began to matter, his friends began to leave him out. He would always go to the playground and look for them, but it seemed that they found a new meeting spot. For years he would wait by the playground. Kids would stare and laugh since he was too old to play there. When he was on his way home, he ran into one of his old friends. Rebel cornered him and demanded to know why they dont talk to him anymore. The old friend stared at Rebel is fearful eyes. He trembled and coward under Rebel's questioning glare. The friend finally confessed and told him they were scared of him. Rebel was shocked and kept demanding more answers. The friend pointed to his eyes. "They're scary" he said before running away. Rebel went home and examined him eyes. Sure they were a little thin and held a constant glare, but they doesn't mean that he was different inside. He was the same old kid. The same guy who loves the playground and playing games. Why cant they see that?

Rebel hides his eyes as best he can with his hair and keeps his distance from others so he wont frighten them. But at night, he sneaks out to the playground to relive and remember his fun childhood days.
Grinsome wrote:
Sup, I'm Grinsome
I use to be ||Madness||
I am INACTIVE
View characters in link!
HERE
Grinsome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes