Artist Rocky Road Raccoon [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 26 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Spring Rare 4-Cover For Cupcake Frosting

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:52 pm

So sorry this is late!
Do not post until Cup does ^^
Rocky | He/Him | Disabled and Chronically ill so activity fluctuates depending on energy | I draw funny little characters!

They call me Rocky cuz I'm LOSING
If I do something wrong, DO NOT hesitate to call me out on it! I'll try my best to listen!
My TH If you need to credit!
Wondering who the weird little cats I draw on oekaki being funny are? Meet the Vagabonds!
Art Trades - Design Trades: Open
Requests: Open [So long as you don't rush me! I prioritize trades!]
Commissions Closed
I don't do artfight! I know a lot of people ask me about this so I just wanted to clarify!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spring Rare 4-Cover For Cupcake Frosting

Postby sheepsorrel » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:01 am

Punk bunny :)
Edits:
Short tail, PPS, long ears, purple eye whites, mohawk-y thing. I'd say rare.

Code: Select all
Name:
Best friend:
History:
GIF that describes him:

1 extra allowed. Up to 1000 words if writing, up to 4 frames if GIF, and 4 panels if comic. Or one piece of art.
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:08 am

Name: Mishel
Username: seedcakes
Best friend: rabbie
History: wip
GIF that describes her: x
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fugitive » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:43 pm

Name: Asia
    Username: Glomp

Best friend: Asia considers Haedes her best friend, though the two are constantly disagreeing. She really does appreciates his more logical approach and he has kept her out of some serious trouble, and if he had to admit it, he would confess to enjoying having her and her pranks around.

History: Born to a rich, rule abiding, and strict family, Asia was taught all about posture and the arts, everything a young lady would need to know. The only problem was her parents pushed aside her more creative side, which she resented and cause her to run away at the young age of 15.

The first couple months she spend alone, and after she caught the attention of a most seasoned runaway. He showed her the ropes, taught her to steal and survive the streets, though tend to use her for his personal gain, sending her to do his dirty work as it were. At first, Asia didn't notice, in fact, she may of been smitten with his slick way of talking, but as time went on, she found herself snared in his web.

Being the spirited young lady she is, she run off with not so much as a good bye. Thinking she had left him behind, she become an annoyance in another area, around Haedes's home.

After a while, she accidentally broke something precious to Haedes, who she was already walking on thin ice with, and broke the last straw. Though once her ex-friend tracked her into the area, she had no one else to turn to other then Haedes. Despite his frustration towards her, after she broke down, he understood the gravity of situation.

Convincing the other that Asia had moved on, Haedes told her she could stay here if she wanted, for protection. After awhile, she convinced him to come see the world with her, and despite his grumbling, he is enjoying it thus far.

GIF that describes her:
fugitive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me