Lex by gold

Based on Click to view
Artist gold [gallery]
Time spent 20 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lex

Postby gold » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:20 am

One night, a little boy, about 5 years old, lay in bed, tossing and turning. He'd been awake long past his bedtime, unable to fall asleep. The poor, young boy had just said goodbye to his father earlier that day. His father was enlisting, and wouldn't be returning home for a long time. Laying on his side, staring out the window, he saw a shooting star flying overhead. The boy knew exactly what he wanted, and made his wish without hesitation. He thought to himself, "I wish for my daddy to come home safe."

Many a Christmas, birthday, and father's day would pass before he would see his father again, but through his sadness, the little boy looked forward to the day when his father would return home for good. And so, a spaceling was born from that very star, one created for the protection of men. The spaceling was called Lex, which means "protector of mankind." Lex empathized greatly with the suffering that the poor boy would endure, and greatly admired his selflessness in wishing on behalf of another. And so, Lex dedicated himself to protecting the boy's father, as well as ensuring that the boy and his mother lived as happily as they could in the mean time.

Lex was given a form resembling that of a deer, an animal on Earth with large antlers for the protection of themselves and their herd members. These antlers would serve as a symbol of protection, something Lex strives for constantly. Lex is a very loyal spaceling, and will do anything for his loved ones, no matter how distant they may be. The feeling Lex reflects most is that of longing. Lex cannot stand feeling others long for loved ones that they cannot be with, and so he does all that he can to ensure that they are protected, so that they may someday reconnect with one another.
she/her -- polya gay -- infp -- comrade

ImageImageImage
gold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lex

Postby gold » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:20 am