Artist father [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by father

Wheaton

Postby father » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:55 am

He's dating the master doctor's maximilian.
Last edited by father on Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
officially quitting! its been real.
do not ask for any of my characters, adoptables,
or pets, as i am not giving them out. thanks!
father

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wheaton

Postby father » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:56 am

Name: Wheaton
Nicknames: Wheat thins, Wheatie
Gender/Sex: Male, post op trans (on hrt and has had top surgery)
Sexual/Romantic Orientations: (closeted) homoromantic homosexual. Pretends to be straight because of his own insecurities and to prevent ridicule from colleagues.
Birthday: September 27th
Physical Stature: Petite, lithe, unusually small for a plumerian his age, kind of bony. Resembles a savannah cat in size and looks.
Brief Personality: Cocky, reckless, overly emotional/wears his heart on his sleeve, hardworking/driven, blunt, unafraid, leader, knows how to get the job done. Wheaton constantly feels like he has something to prove due to internal insecurities. As a result, he throws himself into whatever situation he gets himself into. In stressful situations, he tends to run on instinct, fighting his way out without thinking ahead or of consequences to his actions. He's the brawn to Roshan's brains.
General Likes: Warm showers
Doller doller bills $$$$$$$
Misty weather
Mushrooms
The scent of a forest after a fire
The crunch of dead leaves beneath his feet
Sweets
Unconventional attractiveness
Facial hair on others
General Dislikes: Winter
Not being in charge
When he rolls his ankle due to his own recklessness
Leaving loose ends untaken care of
Wearing shorts
Human Appearance: Very short - 5'1". He is half Lebanese, half Korean (possibly Roshan's cousin?? they are at the very least friends). His hair is spiky and he has an undercut. His ears are pierced, he has a nose piercing, two lip rings, and a chin piercing. He has yet to get tattoos, but he would like some. He's very petite, has a frustrating inability to grow facial hair, and keeps his nails long and filed. He enjoys nail art, something he has in common with Osier, and often will paint his nails.
Hobbies: Body modification (he collects body mod magazines and cuts out things he likes and hangs them up on a corkboard in his apartment), nail art, enjoys musical theatre (viewing only), and is fond of visiting local parks to feed the ducks and fish. He owns two small pigs named Winston and Tintin. He also has a fascination with the science behind dreams, and wants to somehow invent a machine that records and lets people relive their dreams.
Basic Background: wipppp
-born to his dad (roshan's uncle) and a woman he was not married to
-grew up around crime
-dad runs a loan shark business
-raised wheaton distantly, doesnt really know what to do with him
-wheaton really wants to impress his dad and this develops into him wanting to be just like him, be a powerful figure and preside over the company
-wheaton is homeschooled by his mother from 5th grade onward, as they moved homes constantly because of trouble his dad would get them into
-started out doing grunt work, made friends but was teased a whole lot (his dad employs some rly rly scummy ppl)
-just as he feels like hes fitting in his mom takes him out of the environment and to the neighboring city, where they live with his aunt and uncle and their son (roshan)
-wheaton transitions with roshan's family's help
-wheaton gets word on his dad one day and just up and leaves to go find him, still desperate to impress him leftover from his childhood
-never gets a high school diploma, goes straight into working for his dad
-wheaton is around 17 now
-gets a real job working for his dad, he does a lot of intimidation and collection for customers who havent paid their debts
-wheatons morals are slowly twisted due to his environment- loses empathy/sympathy towards many things, starts putting himself and self-preservation above all else, starts treating money and general greed like its the be all-end all in life, violence becomes an everyday thing and he is no longer phased by it
-ostracized by his coworkers--rumours fly that he only rises in the ranks so quickly because hes the ceo's son, transphobic comments are thrown at him all the time
-one day he overhears his coworkers saying that gay men "arent real men" and that wheaton also isnt a "real man"
-wheaton has a lot of internalized homophobia and transphobia and from then on desperately tries to appeal to his cowrokers' definition of what a "real man" is
-denies his own homosexuality
-annnnnnd hes now 19-20, idk how to further the plot yet bc im not sure what other plumes hell be interacting with

Halloween Event Writing Tidbit

xxxxThough the night was cloudy, Wheaton could clearly see the sidewalk, covered in crinkled and dead leaves, as he rushed to put one paw in front of the other. The night was cool, a breeze blowing intermittently to ruffle the gauze he had hastily wrapped around himself mere minutes before. He had forgotten that night was Halloween, despite having been invited to a party in which he was required to bring a bag of candy. It was not until he had shown up at the party and been greeted by the devilish grins of his friends in silly costumes that he had put two and two together. In a frantic hurry he stole a roll of gauze from his friend's home, nabbed a treat bag, and set out, dressed as the best mummy this neighborhood would ever see.
    xxxxWheaton was small enough that he could pass as a kid, though he wasn't too old to begin with, and he fancied himself a skilled enough actor that he could play the part. Besides, he thought, one could never be too old for free candy--a whole stash of free candy, he hoped, by the end of the night, just begging to find refuge in his hungry paws.
    xxxxA house with the lights on came up on his left and he turned into the driveway. Clearing his throat and getting into character, Wheaton knocked on the door. "Trick or treat!"
Last edited by father on Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
officially quitting! its been real.
do not ask for any of my characters, adoptables,
or pets, as i am not giving them out. thanks!
father

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wheaton

Postby wolftigeraj » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:41 pm

ok so im a coppad player so imma draw him as an anthro :D
wolftigeraj