Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Extra Terrare Warg #6

Postby ZC. » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:42 am

poofy pps lil' green warg
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Impress me contest~ End date is undecided.
EDIT: ahah just in case you were wondering, it only has 6 horns, the ones on the nose + forehead are in the center. ^u^'
Last edited by ZC. on Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Marshall / Zir-Con / Mod Owl / He/Him or They/Them / Trans FtM
I used to be Erbynn!!
ZC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Doraima - the green eater

Postby koegami » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:50 am

Basics
      Name: Doraima
      Nickname(s): ---
      Sexuality: Homosexual
      State: PPS
      Rarity: extra-terrare

persona
      Dor is a sweet girlie, often mistaken for a male, loving plants her home is littered with it. her mutant friend name Frido, is also a plant eater, often eating Dor's bed and consuming her stash of dew drops. Dor has no problem living in this world, but she often yearns of learniing about all the other worlds that other wargs live in.

Home
      Temprature: mainly the temprature for this planet is cool. usually in farenheight 40 degrees. to us it's cold, but for Dor it's cool. the planet's temprature is alot warmer than ours, making it a larger range of hot and cold. Dor functions better at this temprature, because the dew isn't as bad and the sunlight is more abundant.

Seasons: the planet that Dor lives on does not have seasons - it is spring year round. but they do have large plants and creatures living on it. all new creatures that have not been recorded yet. it does have names for the parituclar climates it creates. iten - or the wet season as we know it, rain is plentiful and abundant, making it easier for it's already massive plants to grow larger than ever. which also means more food for Dor. ilken - or the dry season as we know it, rain is less plentiful and the weather gets warmer, there is less dew drops for Dor to drink and less water needed for the plants to grow.

Planet Number: xn83-70u09
      Planet Name: Vandor

World Analysis: covered in grass all around, from above the whole planet looks like it lacks water. the atmosphere holds all the water. the naboring planer gx32-9 or Baltan, where the bringer of the ice age resides, sends water and heat back and forth between the planets. because their proximity is so close, their gravitiational pull moves water and heat back and forth. on the surface of the planet your greeted by the aroma of sweet flowers and nectar from all kinds of gigantic plants. large creatures reside here as well, most thriving in the everglow of the sunlight.

Home Analysis: Dor's home is simple. residing between a grassy hill and a large plot of gigantic flowers, a small hole is visible. crawling inside your greeted by many different flowers and herbs littering the floor. the hallway goes on for miles, almost like it never stops. you walk down it and are then greeted by upseide down hanging flowers, that create bed, a floating bed. on the bed is a mass of grass, herbs, leaves and pettels, arranged in a nest. you realize that you see no sign of electrinics or water. hearing a splash from the adjacent room, you move over to it. inside you see millions of gigantic dew drops littering a large basket weaved from grass, leaves, and petals. you wonder how each drop is able to keep it's shape without making a large puddle. moving on you come across another hallway, you are then greeted by an odd looking bug, a mix between an arachnid, ladybug and moth. acting as though it was a dog. you peek inside it's room and see the same set up. turning around you leave the home and return outside. wondering why there is no sofas, or tables, just plants, dew drops, and more plants.

Tidbits
      x to sharpen tusks he smashes his head into trees
      x 8 horns
      x fluff
      x tail
      x eats greens only
      x fluffy coat used for protection against the thorny home she lives in
      x rough tongue - can eat prickly plants just fine
      x growing non PPS- i'll age myself
      x orb contains nectar from plants
      x sun tans green portion of fur and feathers to gain energy
      x inside the orb is a silicone substince that is coated around a dew drop to keep is shape

art
      sketch page [5 pieces of art] by me
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Extra Terrare Warg #6

Postby SchnaDin » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:37 am

Username: SchnaDin
Name:
WiP :3

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZC. » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:57 am

This will end in 24 hours, sorry for the late notice!
Marshall / Zir-Con / Mod Owl / He/Him or They/Them / Trans FtM
I used to be Erbynn!!
ZC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:57 am