Dark Dunskin Pintaloosa #114 by CertainNorth

Based on Click to view
Artist CertainNorth [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dark Dunskin Pintaloosa #114

Postby CertainNorth » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:36 am

Here you are! ^^ Ignore the pink lines, the will make sense when the dirt is removed. I forgot about that and don't want to change it temporarily lol She's so cute! Pintaloosa = Sabino + Blanket Appaloosa

Username; lucє
Show Name; Set Fire to the Rain
Barn Name; Ashley
Height; 13.2 hh
Gender; Mare
Eye Color; Amber
Height;

She is terrified by the sounds of empty water bottles and other types of crackling noises. She is used to a saddle but after getting it off, she always runs in mad little circles for a few minutes. She was slightly abused by her previous owner.

Rules and Breed Standards wrote:These guys usually range from 12.3Hh-14.2Hh (or .3 depending) and are strong little guys. They used to pull coal from mines, so they needed to have stamina of a quarter horse but power and accessibility- making them muscular and stout. So please when entering, enter by the standards of breed! Thanks all!<3
Last edited by CertainNorth on Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dark Dunskin Pintaloosa #114

Postby gremlin » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:21 pm

I was ryuk
Show Name; on the edge
Barn Name; don't jump (Ashley)
Height; 13.2 hh
gremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dark Dunskin Pintaloosa #114

Postby gremlin » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:28 pm

Bath time (written on a phone) a Pov from Ashley:
WIP
When the new human picked up the long green snake, I began to panic, my
Last human had never done that to me, I wasn't sure if it would hurt, whatever it was and what ever it did. I decided I would only run if the snake tried to bite me, it looked fairly calm In the human's arms. Then suddenly it sprang to life with a hiss, water began to shoot out of its mouth. I bolted, the knot tying me down unwound, leaving me free to canter off and hide. The human followed me, attempting to soothe me, I decided that I would give them points for trying, and complied, I allowed myself to be Lead back to the snake, which lay lifeless once more.
gremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me