Apricot Dun Tobiano #111 by CertainNorth

Based on Click to view
Artist CertainNorth [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Apricot Dun Tobiano #111

Postby CertainNorth » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:01 am

<3 I really love that irregular face marking. Hope you like him! Apricot dun = Chestnut + 2 pearl genes + dun

Username; Champion.
Show Name; Sailor Of The Seas
Barn Name; Captain
Gender; Stallion
Eye Color; Light Blue
Height; 13.6 hh

This boy was abused by his previous owner. He is very scared of dogs and other small animals and he loves to run.

Rules and Breed Standards wrote:These guys usually range from 12.3Hh-14.2Hh (or .3 depending) and are strong little guys. They used to pull coal from mines, so they needed to have stamina of a quarter horse but power and accessibility- making them muscular and stout. So please when entering, enter by the standards of breed! Thanks all!<3
Last edited by CertainNorth on Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Apricot Dun Tobiano #109

Postby Captain Chomp » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:33 am

Tendency I'm in love. I'm going to begin working on the tasks ASAP because he's perfection
Show Name;
Sailor Of The Seas
Barn Name;
Captain
Height;
13.6 hh

All Tasks will be posted here.
Captain Chomp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Task Contents

Postby Captain Chomp » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:43 am

The Important Tasks
These task are mandatory tasks. You must have three of these tasks done before the end of the event in order to keep your pony. These tasks will earn you 1000 CPs each.

. meeting your horse - you only get one so lets hope the meeting is good!
. introducing them to their new home - lets make sure they are comfy and feel safe in their new home!
. gaining their trust - these horses come from bad situations so many don't trust humans anymore! Show them we aren't all bad!
. bath time - your horse will be very dirty when you first get him/her you will need to clean 'em up!
. vet check up - these horses are underweight and many suffer from injuries or disease! We need the vets to help us get them healthy again!
. farrier time - not only were they unhealthy but their feet were in vary bad condition. We need a farrier's help!
. feeding time - these horses are in need of a good feeding. Maybe a nice little treat as well. Shh, we won't tell!
. healthy and clean - your horse has put on a lot of weight and is all healthy and beautiful like a horse should be! Now its time for fun!

The Fun Tasks
These are tasks that are just here for fun. You do not need to do them but they are just fun and help you to bond with your horse more! They do not need to be done in order. You must complete the Important Tasks first before you attempt to do any of these! They earn you 200 CPs each.

. first experience with halter and lead rope - these horses have through a lot so they don't all really remember their manners
. meeting a friend - these horses have relied on their herd for emotional support some may still need a friend no matter the species
. first trail ride - we have gained their trust now lets enjoy their company in nature
. ground work - ground work is a great way to bound with your horse and is fun to do
. trick learning - some horses may even be smart enough to learn fun tricks!
. perform in a chosen discipline - maybe you have a feature show jumper or maybe we have an amazing steer cutter! Oh the fun of finding out!
. first experience with water - you are out riding and come across a stream/creek what will happen next?
. practice makes perfect - we can't win a competition right off the bat! To compete and win you need to practice first!
Captain Chomp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Apricot Dun Tobiano #109

Postby Zira. » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:17 am

This is actually number 111
Zira.