Sooty Smoky Cream Grullo Rabicano Minimal Tobiano #108 by CertainNorth

Based on Click to view
Artist CertainNorth [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sooty Smoky Cream Grullo Rabicano Minimal Tobiano #108

Postby CertainNorth » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:58 am

So many words! I just had to make another dun and since you didn't specify any fav markings, I picked a few XD The sooty is only in the mane, making it much darker than normal.

Username; Zira
Show Name; ÇwÇ Fly With Me
Barn Name; Sparrow
Gender; Mare
Eye Color; Aqua
Height; 13.1hh

This mare was rescued from an abuse case and is partly lame in her front left leg. She is very nervous and she absolutely loves carrots.

Rules and Breed Standards wrote:These guys usually range from 12.3Hh-14.2Hh (or .3 depending) and are strong little guys. They used to pull coal from mines, so they needed to have stamina of a quarter horse but power and accessibility- making them muscular and stout. So please when entering, enter by the standards of breed! Thanks all!<3
Last edited by CertainNorth on Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sooty Smoky Cream Grullo Rabicano Minimal Tobiano #106

Postby iStarz & Everly » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:42 am

Show Name; ÇwÇ Fly With Me
Barn Name; Sparrow
Height; 13.1hh

---------------------------
kels. wrote:The Important Tasks
These task are mandatory tasks. You must have three of these tasks done before the end of the event in order to keep your pony. These tasks will earn you 1000 CPs each.

. meeting your horse - you only get one so lets hope the meeting is good!
. introducing them to their new home - lets make sure they are comfy and feel safe in their new home!
. gaining their trust - these horses come from bad situations so many don't trust humans anymore! Show them we aren't all bad!
. bath time - your horse will be very dirty when you first get him/her you will need to clean 'em up!
. vet check up - these horses are underweight and many suffer from injuries or disease! We need the vets to help us get them healthy again!
. farrier time - not only were they unhealthy but their feet were in vary bad condition. We need a farrier's help!
. feeding time - these horses are in need of a good feeding. Maybe a nice little treat as well. Shh, we won't tell!
. healthy and clean - your horse has put on a lot of weight and is all healthy and beautiful like a horse should be! Now its time for fun!

The Fun Tasks
These are tasks that are just here for fun. You do not need to do them but they are just fun and help you to bond with your horse more! They do not need to be done in order. You must complete the Important Tasks first before you attempt to do any of these! They earn you 200 CPs each.

. first experience with halter and lead rope - these horses have through a lot so they don't all really remember their manners
. meeting a friend - these horses have relied on their herd for emotional support some may still need a friend no matter the species
. first trail ride - we have gained their trust now lets enjoy their company in nature
. ground work - ground work is a great way to bound with your horse and is fun to do
. trick learning - some horses may even be smart enough to learn fun tricks!
. perform in a chosen discipline - maybe you have a feature show jumper or maybe we have an amazing steer cutter! Oh the fun of finding out!
. first experience with water - you are out riding and come across a stream/creek what will happen next?
. practice makes perfect - we can't win a competition right off the bat! To compete and win you need to practice first!
More fun tasks to come! If you have a fun task suggestion please PM kels. about it!
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:08 am

The First Meeting:

"Number 105; Sold!!" The auctionier slams his gavel on the table and begins to announce the next horse to the ring. "A nicely built mare. Looks like a Grullo to me, maybe some white under all that dirt. She looks to be a little lame in her front left but it comes and goes. We will start the bidding at $500."

I raised my hand quickly. She seemed to be nervous, but was taking this experience very well. I believed that she would make a good trick horse for her build, but if her leg was an issue, then a beautiful preformer, but she would need to be very trusting with me either way. With her leg being lame only one other person bid, but stopped at $700. I had won her.

"Number 106; Sold!!" The auctionier shouted over the crowd, hitting his gavel on the table once again before beginning to speak about the next horse in the ring.

I quickly exited my seat, getting the paperwork and paying for the mare. I began walking outside and around to the pens where the sold horses were kept to be picked up by their new owners. I quickly scanned the rows of small pens for the face of my mare. I found her, walking up with a staff member. I flagged him down and showed him my paperwork. He handed me the lead and went back to work. The mare seemed less nervous outside the building, but still looked around ears alert, searching for any sign of danger. Apparently I didn't register as a threat. I took this chance to speak to her. She looked at me and listened intently but still hat that worried look to her. I touched her cheek and scratched her. She wasn't phased. This mare was strong willed, but still nervous. I began to walk her back to the trailer. It was time to bring her home.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:44 am

A New Home:

As I pulled up to the ranch to park the trailer near the barn, I saw some of the staff waiting. They were all as anxious as I was to start this project. I hopped out of the truck and I could hear the mare lifting her feet and setting them down. She was anxious and nervous to be there. I opened the trailer door and spoke to the mare quietly as I untied her and led her out.
She blinked as her eyes met the sunlight
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:34 am

Zira already owns 2 event tolters and cannot own more. If you do no want this one, please let mewmew. know you want it re-adopted No longer applies, as the two event horses owned and Sparrow and Prim
Last edited by CertainNorth on Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zira. » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:08 am

This is actually 108
Zira.