2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Blood Bay with Badger Face & Birdcatcher Spots #102

Postby Meek » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:19 pm

Username: TheLastGalaxy
Show Name: Dancing In The Rain
Barn Name: Azure
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 13.2hh

This mare is extremely scared of plastic bags & will do anything and everything in her power to get away from them.

Owner fills out;

Code: Select all
        [b]Show Name:[/b]
        [b]Barn Name:[/b]
        [b]Height:[/b]

Rules and Breed Standards wrote:
These guys usually range from 12.3Hh-14.2Hh (or .3 depending) and are strong little guys. They used to pul coal from mines, so they needed to have stamina of a quarter horse but power and accessibility- making them muscular and stout. So please when entering, enter by the standards of breed! Thanks all!<3
Last edited by Meek on Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
collector of all things wonderful
Meek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blood Bay with Badger Face & Birdcatcher Spots #102

Postby cleave » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:38 pm

Show Name: Dancing in the Rain
Barn Name: Azure
Height: 13.2 hh
cleave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Important Tasks ;;

Postby cleave » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:52 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

My hands were quite sweaty, nervous yet excited as I tried to wait as patiently as possible. I had made it successfully to the rehoming center for the abandoned and abused horses and to be honest, I was ecstatic once I realized I could get my hands on one. Now, here I was; pacing as I waited for my name to be called. I had yet to know what horse I was getting but that didn't matter to me, all the horses here deserved better than what they had before and my goal was to hopefully help a pony in need. Suddenly a voice brought me out of my thoughts and I turned in the direction I heard my name called. A young girl walked over to me with a large smile, handing me a yellow sticky-note with the numbers of the stall the horse was located. Not wasting anymore time, I said my thanks and headed towards the barns in search for the correct stall. I read the numbers, eyes darting to one horse to the next. All looked fairly dirty, unkempt and the odd few that appeared to be slightly malnourished.
Once I saw the number I've been longing to see, I headed close to the stall and peered in. It was a young mare huddled tightly in the furthest corner, dirty and a little bit mangy; nevertheless still quite the beauty. I smiled at her, cautiously sticking my hand into her area just to see how she would react. The wary look in her eyes held more curiosity than fear but didn't dare come closer; no aggression evident as of yet. I hummed lightly, retracting my hand and stepping back. I opened up the wooden gate, unlocking the hatch and swinging it open fully slowly, not wishing to spook her. A few helpers came, saying they'd be glad to help me get her into my trailer and knowing it may be difficult alone; accepted their offer graciously.
I pulled up the truck and trailer to the entrance of the open barn. When I finished parking, I took notice that they had already got a halter on. It didn't look like the horse didn't want to co-operate though and they had to hold her still. They were in the process of bringing her outside when I opened up the hatch to the metal trailer door. I pulled the ramp down, opened yet another gate and stepped out of the way as the horse pulled back. It let out a distressed whinny but with enough coaxing stepped up into the trailer tentatively.
Once the job was finished, the workers said their goodbye's and so did I, smiling to myself as I peered at the muddy horse through the small windows. It was time to take the pony to her new home and I couldn't wait.

(Will fix any mistakes tomorrow and hopefully I'll get more done in as well. c: )

WIP

WIP

WIP

WIP

WIP

WIP

WIP
Last edited by cleave on Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cleave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fun Tasks ;;

Postby cleave » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:54 pm

Reserve
cleave