Bay Roan Tovero #100

Postby CertainNorth » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:36 pm

Username;broken*
Show Name; Sugar Coated Candy
Barn Name; Sweets
Gender; Stallion
Eye Color; Blue
Height; 14.0

This stallion is very calm and quiet and loves to rub his forehead on anything he can find. He was abandoned by his previous owner.

Rules and Breed Standards wrote:These guys usually range from 12.3Hh-14.2Hh (or .3 depending) and are strong little guys. They used to pul coal from mines, so they needed to have stamina of a quarter horse but power and accessibility- making them muscular and stout. So please when entering, enter by the standards of breed! Thanks all!<3
Last edited by CertainNorth on Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

9500+ pets for trade.
The Wedgewood
Blaze | Ravenfall
The Dark
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bay Roan Tovero #098

Postby broken* » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:10 pm

Show Name; Sugar Coated Candy
Barn Name; Sweets
Height; 14.0
Last edited by broken* on Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:02 am

I am so sorry I totally forgot about this baby!!!

what is it I need to do to fully own him?
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:04 am

Check out the main event page hereto see what you need to do. I am not sure when the end date is, but you have time. ^^
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:12 am

okay, im going to put this here to remind myself. i'll try to get the first one done tonight!

done . meeting your horse - you only get one so lets hope the meeting is good!
done . introducing them to their new home - lets make sure they are comfy and feel safe in their new home!
done . gaining their trust - these horses come from bad situations so many don't trust humans anymore! Show them we aren't all bad!
. bath time - your horse will be very dirty when you first get him/her you will need to clean 'em up!
. vet check up - these horses are underweight and many suffer from injuries or disease! We need the vets to help us get them healthy again!
. farrier time - not only were they unhealthy but their feet were in vary bad condition. We need a farrier's help!
. feeding time - these horses are in need of a good feeding. Maybe a nice little treat as well. Shh, we won't tell!
. healthy and clean - your horse has put on a lot of weight and is all healthy and beautiful like a horse should be! Now its time for fun!
Last edited by broken* on Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:24 am

~meeting your horse~
I was beyond excited; I had two mares and today my first stallion was coming to join my small herd. He was a gorgeous boy from his pictures, but I had never met him in person yet. I was a bit worried he would be too hormonal for my two mares, which is why I got a large round pen, to keep them separate until they could all go together. Hearing a rumble of tired down the gravel drive, I look up and spot my dad’s big red truck pulling a trailer; he had been on the road for three days to get my boy and come home. Parking and getting out, he didn’t say a word, which had me a bit suspicious, especially as he just silently handed me a lead rope. Something was up. Walking around back, I slowly swung open the doors, and there he was; covered in dirt and grime so bad I could hardly even see his markings; what I could see were all of his bones. I could count his ribs... I stepped up and in, and when those big eyes met mine, I fell in love; offering him a sugar cube in my hand as I clicked the rope to his halter, he gave a small, pathetic whimper. As I backed him off the trailed, he nuzzled my back pocket gently, looking for more treats, as I made eye contact with my father, who said one sentence that stopped my heart momentarily; “he is the sweetest horse I’ve ever met, but they had him in the worst conditions you could ever imagine.”
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:32 am

~introducing them to their new home~
i knew from the moment i laid my eyes on him that this precious boy wouldn't hurt a fly, not after the horrible ordeal he had clearly been through. which made me determined not to put him in the roundpen, which he was eyeing like it was a death trap. instead i gently asked my dad to go prepare a stall, and fill it with shavings galore. i softly talked to my sweet boy, gently stroking his nose, his eyes and ears staying perked and keen on me the whole time. when my father exited the barn and nodded, i began to walk the stallion towards it. he grew a bit stiff at first, especially when walking through the large open doors, but calmed down the second he stepped into the plush, comfy stall. i unbuckled his halter, and shut the gate, but i didn't leave. instead, after hooking the halter to the hook next to the stall door, i pulled out another sugar cube, and fed it to him. as he munched happily, i again stroked his nose, and a smile came to my face. "aren't you just sweet like sugar... i think that's what i'mm call you. sweets."
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:44 am

~gaining his trust~
i hadn't left my new stallion for more than a few minutes. i had been sitting on the side of the stall, talking to him and watching him eat his hay calmly, for what felt like, and probably was, hours. at around six, i heard my mom hollering about dinner, and i sighed. hopping off the door, i brushed off my jeans and started to walk towards the barn door. within an instant it seemed, sweets stopped eating, rushed to the door of his stall, pushing against it almost frantically, and began to whinny and scream as if he was being killed. i bolted back, thinking something was wrong, but he calmed down the second i placed my hand on him. i scrunched my eyes in confusion, but shaking my head, turned to walk off again. the process repeated. that's when i realized it; he must have been abandoned. his owner must have left him, walked away, and he was afraid, already, that i was doing the same. whipping out my phone, i shot a text to my parents, quickly explaining, and then telling them to bring me my dinner, as well as some more treats. hopping into the stall, i stroked his soft neck. "dont worry big guy. i'm not going anywhere."
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zira. » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:50 am

This is actually number 100
Zira.