Barn Name;
Gender; Mare
Eye Color; Banana Green
Height;

Code: Select all
            [b]Show Name;[/b]
            [b]Barn Name;[/b]
            [b]Height;[/b]

Rules and Breed Standards wrote:These guys usually range from 12.3Hh-14.2Hh (or .3 depending) and are strong little guys. They used to pul coal from mines, so they needed to have stamina of a quarter horse but power and accessibility- making them muscular and stout. So please when entering, enter by the standards of breed! Thanks all!<3
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Seal Bay Roan #094

Postby ShadyBro » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:14 am

What a babe, thank you! <3

Show Name; A Dream Within A Dream
Barn Name; Dream
Height; 12.2hh
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:49 am

I paced back and fourth in the far end of the enclosure. Weariness tugged at my muscles and I felt weak in my knees. It was a struggle to stay standing, despite having the ordeal finally behind me. Mud still dripped from my coat, blurring my vision and dragging my feet down with each step. I didnt even remember what I looked like anymore. I watched, lazily, as a black pickup truck pulled up next to the gate. An old trailer, rusted and bent crookedly, trailed behind it. As it rumbled over the gravel towards the gate I pondered who would be lucky enough to leave this place next. Granted, it was much better than our previous 'home', but it was no place I wanted to be. It was so closed off and frantic, horses coming and going all day and night. I was tired of pinning myself to the back gate in order to avoid the chaos of it all. I watched a young man step out of the vehicle tentatively, and my interest peaked. The early morning sunlight glinted off of several pieces of metal in his face and ears, and a black trench coat whipped in the wind behind him. I paused, watching him as he walked confidently through the gate. A worker stopped to talk to him briefly, and they exchanged some papers casually. He kept walking, and terrifyingly, in my direction. I pinned my ears back and hugged the fence line closely, warning him not to get to close. I didnt know him, and I didnt know what his intentions really were. He slowed, placing his hands up in front of him, and made low soft noises with his mouth. It was less threatening, I would give him that. He continued to approach me and as much as I wanted to rear up and run off away from him, I was simply too exhausted. I let him get closer, yet I refused to let him touch me. I jerked back and snapped at him in an attempt to be frightening. He chuckled under his breath. I must really be a sad sight. I heard the click of the metal as he sneakily attached a lead rope to my halter, and as he coaxed me forward I allowed him to lead me over to the trailer. I was still wary about the situation, but now excitement seared through my veins, putting a little more energy into every step I took. I hopped up into the trailer with him and did a few turns to scope out my surroundings. It was much larger than it looked from the outside, and a lot more comfortable than I would have expected. He tied off the lead and closed the door behind me, walking around the side and getting into the truck. As it started up I turned and tugged the rope free to stare out the back door. The herd mates I had been with watched somberly as the truck sped away, making the world I had once been a part of shrink down until it was no longer there.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:22 pm

I awoke with a start as the trailer jerked to one side of the road. We were on a slope of sorts, and it took a lot of balance and luck for me not to just topple over. I looked out the side panel so see a large house on top of a hill. The sun sat behind it, its warming rays licking up the side and casting harsh shadows in odd shapes across the lawn. Several older fences surrounded the property haphazardly, and a large tin roofed barn sat a ways back. The truck continued around the lopsided bend towards the barn, which was just as old and worn as the trailer. Its doors hung off rusted hinges and most of the small windows were broken or missing. I could see an older dog laying down at the barns entrance. His tail wagged lazily as we pulled up, but he didnt bother with jumping up to great his master. The trucks door opened as the roar of the engine shut off, and the young man jumped down. I hadnt realized it before, but he was rather young looking, especially being as small as he was. His frame seemed almost sickly, it was just so petite. However, his confidence in every step he took assured me I was in good hands. "Hey girl, sorry bout the rough ride", he whispered to me through the side panel. I snorted and stomped at the floor, eager to get out of here. He chuckled and walked around to the back door, and it opened with a long creak, flooding the trailer with sunlight. I squinted and walked forward wearily, and the man grabbed a hold of my halter. He reattached the lead rope and began to lead me to the barn. I could smell years of different animals that had walked through this exact spot, could feel their serenity and joy, and I was pleased by this. The old dog stood and shook, his flopped ears and slobbery jowls flapping around as he splattered the man with drool. I expected him to be angry with the dog, to reprimand him as my previous 'owner' would have, but he just laughed and gave the pup a good scratch behind the ear. The dog smiled and followed us into the barn. We went all the way to the back stall, which had already been prepared with fresh straw. I whinnied happily as he undid the latch and walked me in. I sighed in contentment and huddled towards the back corner to continue my nap in solitude.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:24 pm

I awoke several hours later with the feeling I was being watched. Turning my head dazedly I saw the barn dog sitting in front of my stall, wagging his tail at a painfully slow pace. He turned his head and perked up his floppy ears in the goofiest manner I could imagine, but I was more focused on what he was looking at. I didnt hear it until moments later - the man was returning to the barn. He was whistling a low tune under his breath, and it felt almost calming to me. He approached the gate and I backed away, huffing and stomping my feet. Couldnt he understand I didnt want him near me, that I didnt want to be hurt by him as I was by so many humans before him? He lowered his gaze and stuck his hand out to me, waiting for something to happen. I whinnied and kicked at the gate, hoping he would go away and leave me alone. He didnt, however. In fact he didnt even flinch. He stayed cool calm and collected, just as he always does. I heaved a heavy breath and lowered my head in defeat. I was in no condition to put up a fight, so he may as well do whatever he was going to do. I looked up to see him reached a hand out once again, a lead rope in his grip. He snapped it onto my halter and undid the gate latch, giving me time to meander out of the stall on my own. We made out way out the other side of the barn and up a hill a ways. Eventually he led me into a rested red panel corral. I walked around, flanking the fence as close as possible. He unwound the lead rope into a lunge line, making his way to the center. He clicked a few times, yet I just stared at him, unsure and nervous about the situation. He walked towards me slowly, just a few steps, and I moved farther away. He clicked and I continued. He seemed content as long as I was moving, so I did just that. Eventually he stopped moving, and turned away. I kept running, keeping my eyes set on him. Eventually I slowed, turning towards him. I snorted, yet he kept turning away. I got closer, listening intently to his breathing and the rhythm of his heart in tune with the sound of my own hoof steps. Eventually I was so close that my breath hit the back of his neck, breezing through his hair. I nosed his shoulder, and looked over to see his eyes pinned closed. He was just as in tune with me as I was with him. I relaxed, resting my head on his shoulder and watched as his eyes opened slowly. He brushed his fingertips with such gentleness across my nose, smoothing out my scraggly mane and wiping a smear of mud off my face. I lowered my head in contentment, and stayed there as he brushed his fingers through my fur. I had never felt such tenderness from humans, and I loved it, to say the least. Perhaps not all humans were bad..
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:01 am

It was early morning when the human came out to my stall. He had several buckets on his arms, and was struggling to drag a hose out to the outer ring as well, its nozzle clenched in his teeth. He plopped it all down beside some brushes, rags, bottles, and other sweet smelling liquids. I tilted my head and whinnied, looking out over the stall door to watch him as he came and went. Eventually he grabbed a lead and coaxed me out of the stall, bringing me out to the ring. He led me to the metal piece of fencing and tied me there, extending the lead out farther so he could attach it to two different panels, keeping me still in a wedge corner. I shook my head a bit to test the rope and found it held tight. He must be doing something awful, I assumed, and imidietly began kicking and struggling against the rope. He rushed over, clicking and talking in a deep hushed voice as he ran his hands over my neck. I calmed at the contact, looking into his kind grey eyes. He looked down and loosened the ropes, letting me pace back a bit and settle before patting my hindquarters and grabbing the hose. A small stream of water began to rush out as he pressed the lever, and he gently ran it over my coat. The chill felt amazing in the summer heat, and my coat felt lighter as chunks of mud slipped away. I heaved a heavy sigh of relief and he chuckled, picking at the chunks of mud that were more stubborn than the rest. He reached over and poured some frilly smelling stuff over my coat and rubbed it in with his palms, massaging my muscles. As he ran the water over it even more dirt and grime fell, and the sheen my coat used to have came back. Once the dirt was gone he poured a more pungent liquid on me, and it made my eyes water a bit. I saw fleas and ticks fall to the ground and squirm as they died, the liquid burning through them like wildfire. As the rapid biting ceased and I felt the thick layer of bugs leave my body I whinnied and stomped the ground in happiness, shaking my body and feeling just how wonderful it felt to be clean again. My human laughed as he flicked a flea off of his own arm, grabbing yet another liquid. This one was creamy and soothing, and felt soft against my skin. The pain in my old sores drew away as the liquid cooled, yet the softness remained the and sheen in my fur grew. Water was poured over this as well, as then the brushed were brought out. My tangled mane was brushed through and trimmed, my tail combed and braided back, even the feathering on my hooves was clipped to perfection. I purred as he ran his hands through my fur, making sure everything was in place and perfect. I looked over at my human, now covered in mud and soap and bugs, and smiled at him. He laughed, nuzzling my nose. At last, I was clean, and it felt more amazing than anything I knew so far.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets