Artist wolf ;; [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

RPW #858 ;; Flareon

Postby wolf ;; » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:28 pm

---------- ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ::

What is a Rainbow Paint Wolf? Well it’s easy, it’s a canine that both resembles a wolf and a dog, but prefers to be called wolf. It’s tail acts like a paint brush, paint and all! Paint strangely grows from it’s fur and in order for the Paint Wolf to get rid of it, it needs to paint! They range around the size of your average Labrador, and come in many different colours, but not just of the Rainbow! They can be bright in colour, dark in colour, and even black, white and grey. They also come in Albino colours, but that is extremely rare. Sometimes they even have powers with their paints, but it depends on how rare they are. Paint Wolf’s eat anything they feel like really, meat, fruit, fish, it’s all up to them! During mating season, the males will show off their paintings to attract a female to them. Their mateship is painting a picture together to show their love for each other is eternal and will mark each other their paint. The average litter size for a Paint wolf is 1-2 Pups. Also between the Paint Wolves there isn’t much of a gender difference.

You walk along, minding your business, when you catch the smell of something burning
Glancing down, you see a fluffy orange and yellow creature looking at you, grass under their paws slightly singed, a sheepish grin on their face

4/6

ends on monday

you MUST have two other people entering for the other two

Code: Select all
    username ;;
    rpw name ;;
    rpw gender ;;
    personality ;;
link to partner's form for vaporeon ;;
link to partner's form for jolteon ;;
    pokemon team ;;
    story ;; (you and your partners MUST collab with this)

type 1 fur - edited chest fur - normal ears - custom tail - 'fire' tuft of hair - no eye white - common paint
Last edited by wolf ;; on Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW #858 ;; ???

Postby BecNessMonster » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:46 am

Mark

Please bump things I have forgotten// My Dogons //
BecNessMonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ayramite » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:57 am

Mark

ImageImageImage
My Jelly Bean Dragon's

Ayramite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apollosaurus » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:10 pm

Marks with life
i'm no longer active here
if you really need to contact me please message me on da (@frank-poole) or toyhouse (@apollosaurus)
Apollosaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nuria; im an eternal flame baby

Postby Chimericect » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:30 pm

username ;; SoulFireWolf
    rpw name ;; Nuria
    Rpw gender ;; female
      - She/her pronouns
    personality ;;
    Nuria, usually called Ria by everyone, is a very outgoing RPW with a cocky attitude that not many can deal with. She is a bit hot-headed but has learned to control her temper a bit. She's also a loud-mouth socialite that seems to get on everyones nerves. Ria isn't liked by very many, but she never really minded. She was always more caught up with her pokemon to care. Ria has determination and wants to be the best no matter what anyone says. She's one to prove you wrong in any way possible. She more brawn than brain, always rushing into things without thinking about how it will end up. She never cared much for fun, only for winning and crushing her opponents. She never cared about others, much less her family, and does things her own way.
    link to partner's form for vaporeon ;; aviate
    link to partner's form for jolteon ;; Kyuubi
    pokemon team ;;
    Typhlosion wrote:[center]Nickname; Vulcan
    Gender; Male
    Level; 92
    Type; Fire
    Moveset;
    -Flamethrower
    - Shadow claw
    - Hidden Power
    - Solar beam
    Held item; Quick Claw
    Nature; Brave { + attack - speed }

Salamence wrote:
    Nickname; Steel
    Gender; Male
    Level; 71
    Type; Dragon/Flying
    Moveset;
    - Fly
    - Hyper beam
    - Dragon pulse
    - Bite
    Held item; Salamencite
    Nature; Bold { + Defense - Attack }

Dragonite wrote:
    Nickname; Akira
    Gender; Female
    Level; 80
    Type; Dragon/Flying
    Moveset;
    - Hyper beam
    - Outrage
    - Hurricane
    - Dragon Rush
    Held item; Macho Brace
    Nature; Admant { + Attack - Spec. Attack }

Shiny Charizard wrote:
    Nickname; Sierra
    Gender; Female
    Level; 83
    Type; Fire/Flying
    Moveset;
    - Flamethrower
    - Earthquake
    - Rockslide
    - Dragon Pulse
    Held item; Charizardite Y
    Nature; Admant { + Attack - Spec. Attack }

Houndoom wrote:
    Nickname; Hades
    Gender; Male
    Level; 70
    Type; Dark/Fire
    Moveset;
    - Dark Pulse
    - Fire Fang
    - Hidden Power
    - Flamethrower
    Held item; Houndoomite
    Nature; Naughty { + attack - spec. defense }

Arcanine wrote:
    Nickname; Arcanine
    Gender; Female
    Level; 74
    Type; Fire/ Normal
    Moveset;
      - Flamethrower
      - Extreme speed
      - Flare Blitz
      -Close Combat
    Held item; Oran Berry
    Nature; Jolly { + Speed - Sp Attack }

Story;;
    The rules dictated that should two trainers meet eyes, a battle was issued. However, the three parties thought the same thing: the rule didn't count when all of them were looking to heal their Pokémon teams. The three trainers looked nothing alike; one with his striking yellow fur had his party healed and was sitting on a seat near the Pokémon Center exit with his Pokéballs rested safely on his belt; one was anxiously waiting as the Nurse Joy began to heal their team, gritting their teeth as they flicked their sleek aquatic blue tail; the last one awaiting her turn to do the same thing and heal as she looked on with the fiery glint in her eyes reflected in her bright appearance.

By the time the sleek blue trainer had retrieved their now-healed Pokémon, they accidentally bumped into the trainer behind them. The look of horror in their eyes as they looked at her did not fathom how they really felt, fear struck them hard. They immediately bowed their apologies and skittered towards the seat near the other wolf, shuddering as they adjusted their Pokéballs on their belt. "It's okay, Sonny," they whispered, only just loud enough for the trainer clad in yellow to hear. He looked at the fearful blue wolf, wondering what had happened. Meanwhile, the female wolf stood at the counter and handed her team to the Nurse, glancing almost disapprovingly at the interaction between the other two. She averted her eyes from them and tapped her feet impatiently, hinting her need to hurry to the Nurse who was already doing her best to help heal the team she had.

Now the yellow wolf still said nothing, instead looking at his watch and pretending that he was busy and made attempts not to look at the troubled Sonny who was trying to contain themselves. It was, more or less, a rather awkward situation. Besides the Nurse, the trio was the only one in the Center, until the orange-furred trainer took back her healed team and left the place. Sonny, once they had regained themself, also walked outside, followed by the yellow wolf, whose name was Thunders. They then separated, seemingly going to different places. Nuria the flame-colored trainer went to one route, Sonny to another, and Thunders took a look around the town he was in; Viridian city. Neither of the three seemed interested in going to see the gym, probably because of their already strong teams. Maybe they had each beaten the gym in their own time. While time passed, they began to see each other more often during the day. Both Sonny and Nuria kept coming back to the Center in order to heal their training Pokémon while Thunders spent some time fishing, and then merely walking near the trees that enclosed the city. Such went by as Sonny returned to the Center and met Nuria again, and this time Nuria was the one who accidentally bumped shoulders with them. Still, being the rude and hotheaded trainer she was, she brushed off the shaken blue wolf one more, leaving them wondering if it was them or her who did something wrong.

When the sun was about to set, the three surprisingly met all at once again, going to the Pokémart together, presumably to purchase supplies. First came Nuria who walked with a confident air that neither of the other two had. Then came Thunders, whose posture was that of a quiet and skilled trainer, and last and quite admittedly least in terms of bravery was the skittish Sonny who walked on two legs that trembled like stilts. They were nervous as they had glimpsed Thunders walk in as well as thought of the probability that Nuria was there too. Of course, they didn't know the names of these two trainers yet, which made it all the more intimidating. Still, Sonny took a breath and decided that they needed supplies and it simply wouldn't do to wait till the other two trainers had finished picking out their purchases. They went inside just as Nuria had her supplies stuffed in her bag, but instead of saying anything disapproving, she walked off to one side as if she was waiting for the other two. Thunders was seemingly oblivious to this, or simply didn't wan to say anything on the matter and instead picked out what he needed. To both Nuria and Sonny, his voice was not what they expected as he told the cashier what he needed; they hadn't heard him speak before this. Thunders paid the cashier and then turned to walk out, but realized how Nuria was still waiting. Sonny, now rendered nervous again, walked up front to order while being deathly aware of the other two trainers’ eyes watching them.

When they were all finished, Sonny looked at Nuria who was the one to have started the behavior of waiting. They stammered while they asked her, “W-why did you wait f-for me?” They would have slapped themself for the outrageously shy voice they had spoken in, but it was too late. She turned on him and Sonny could have sworn they were better off flying away, if only they had a Pokémon to do it with, rather than to listen to what the flaring trainer had to say. She looked like she was between emotions herself. “I... I just thought since you looked strong, maybe we could battle!” The ending to her sentence surprised Sonny, but Thunders quietly spoke before they could do so themself. “Perhaps you might want to battle me first.” His monotone challenge, directed at Nuria, was what she looked like the was taking as an insult more than a challenge. Three trainers in front of a Pokémart, and all ready to begin their battle.

Little did they know a trip to the Pokécenter and a small conversation later, those battles were going to change the course of their adventures together.

Last edited by Chimericect on Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:07 am, edited 7 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZC. » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:24 am

Mark owo
Marshall / Zir-Con / Mod Owl / He/Him or They/Them / Trans FtM
I used to be Erbynn!!
ZC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW #858 ;; Flareon

Postby Skittlesky12 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:00 pm

I'm in love
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

She/They
Shy ⋆ Quiet ⋆ Friendly
English ⋆ Pansexual

Toyhouse ⋆ . ⋆ FA©

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Skittlesky12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:49 am

Marking
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactica Tsunami » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:16 pm

cries
marks