Based on Click to view
Artist wolf ;; [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lycaon x Belinda

Postby wolf ;; » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:32 pm

Image x Image

top pup -- type 2 fur -- normal ears -- normal tail -- glowing blue paint -- hair
bottom pup -- type 3 fur -- normal ears -- long tail -- common red paint -- hair
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lycaon x Belinda

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:33 pm

oh my stars the bottom babe is perfection!congrats!
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightshyne » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:36 pm

pUPS
I love both of these way too much. ovo
Not as much as Maddox though. |D

Maddox; siBLINGS! :D
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knifekind » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:31 pm

bABIES
oh my gOSH UGH THEY'RE SO PRETTY
i'm "!!!" right now i love them so much |D

i'll be keeping the bottom one!! his name's going to be pete because that emo hair really (which is already available, i've checked the fanclub and the archives)

his sibling will be ufa!!
adult he/it bisexual
knifekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knifekind » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:16 pm

the top baby is ufa!!

this contest will be purely about character development and family relationships; how well you make them relate towards their parents, siblings and twin(?) brother.
you will be given two weeks of competition time, meaning this contest will end on august 14.

the limits of this contest will be five art pieces and 30000 words. this, of course, does not count for titles and headers and words for prettying up (quotes, lyrics etc.) and words in art, but don't try get through a loophole by using too many - i'll know!!
things like your username, name, gender and sexuality (the 4 things i'd like you to include no matter what) do not count, so remember to count your words before you add in those fields!!

Code: Select all
[b]username;;[/b]
[b]name;;[/b]
[b]gender;;[/b] (can include pronouns here)
[b]sexuality;;[/b]

like their first litter, the names of this one must match!! bronx and maddox were both "punk" names, with the x in them, and pete is a refrence to a band i like (fall out boy). so for this rpw, i'd like you to make their name a refrence to a band member!!
it could be to any band but it must relate to a band member, alive or dead.

so that's the contest, good luck!!

the family is pretty big, but it's fine not to include all rpws as there's a lot;

mom - belinda

belinda is a hardworking, honest and intelligent rpw, who tries to make life fair for all wolves (working as a lawyer) and does her best to keep up an ethic. she's curt, business-like, intelligent and occasionally plain brutal, having no time for idle chit-chat or nonsense. she's a clean freak and a big hater for grubbiness anywhere near her, and an affinity for technology.
some wolves consider her boring or mean, but she's just.. business-like. she doesn't have time for criminals or idiots.
however around her pups she's a lot more easygoing; she's a lot happier and more lenient with her smiles. she's okay with a little dirt and she lets the pups crawl all over her, even, sometimes. she adores her children and would do anything for them.

dad - lycaon

lyca is a quiet guy, often seeming "broody" or "dark". he keeps up this persona to match his rather scary appearance of a werewolf - which he is, but that's unimportant.
underneath the exterior of being scary and broody, he's really just what you'd call a "dad". he's a dork. he tells lame jokes that nobody else gets. he embaresses his pups and dorks around and genuinely tries his hardest to be the best dad he can be. sometime's it's difficult, but he tries.

oakley - adopted oldest sibling

adopted by belinda and lyca, oakley is a rather stuck-up little child, who often feels entitled to a lot. often mean and a little attention-grabbing, oakley likes being in the spotlight and they'll do anything for attention.
although they may act mean, oakley genuinely cares for their little siblings and is often a mother hen to them, wanting to keep them perfectly safe, sometimes going as far to herding them around.

oldest brother - bronx (top)

bronx is, like most older brothers, loud and sometimes a bit mean, towards his little siblings. however he genuinely wants the best for them. he's loud-mouthed, charming, sweet and intelligent, although usually comes across as just rude and mean because of the way he shows affection.

older brother - maddox (bottom)

maddox is (awaiting personality)

middle sibling - arma

arma is the peacemaker of the siblings. quiet, kind and reasonable, they're the one that stops the scraps and the arguments. they tend to be very fond of their younger siblings and often cuddle them and coddle them, despite only being a little bit older. they don't quite idolize their older siblings but they do appreciate them.

twin brother - pete (bottom)

pete is a bit of a dork. he's poetic, emo, dark-humored and weird, although it suits him, really. he's a bit awkward at times but he tries his hardest to be a people person. he's occasionally quiet but is usually hyperactive.
adult he/it bisexual
knifekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breadstick » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:29 pm

username;;
the name's breadstick, although I'm more commonly known as toothy.
name;;
coming up~
gender;;
transgender - ftm?
sexuality;;
Asexual - Polyromantic

oh my god, reserve, that top babe is a dreamie ;u;

Image Image
★— [ zac | he/him | adult | unfortunate capitalism participant | anime & oc enthusiast | 03/07/17 ♥ ] —★
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pokechu12 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:25 am

Possible reserve~

username;; Pokechu12
name;; T.J
Fall out boy's old lead guitarist
Taisie; Means beautiful, taken from the meaning of Belinda
Jackal/Jackie; Went off Lycaon, which is a scientific name of a candiae species. Couldn't find a scientific name that started with J, so just going with Jackal...? Subjected to change.
gender;; Female [Demigirl]
sexuality;;
Last edited by Pokechu12 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

its safe to say I've pretty much quit this site, but I'm still available on discord if you need me. :> @pokechu #1116
hey there! pokechu12 here, though feel free to call me poke or the like. while awkward i consider myself to be relatively friendly, so feel free to approach me if you need anything!
i also happen to be both a nerd and pretty lazy; hence why this sig is so lacklustre for now, consider it a wip i guess. |'D i also have no real pronoun preference so feel free to call me whatever. :>
the pixel of Phe was made by aviate, and the pixel of Lace for my avatar by Dep/Crimoodle !

my friends are also really rad and all deserve hugs. :0 <3

click to donate to breast cancer charities/help animals exc for free!
Pokechu12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:44 am

☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵

████████████████████████████

Username // Vox Nihili.

Name // Scholz.
      After the one and only Tom Scholz, the founder of the band -- no, not The Band -- Boston and only original member who is actually still in Boston. I had a few other names I consider, but ultimately, I had to go with Scholz because I saw Boston a few months ago and I loved it. <3

Gender // Demiboy.
      In other words, he identifies partially as male and partially as another gender. Scholz is DMAB and prefers he/him pronouns.

Sexuality // Androromantic Acefluid.
      Scholz's sexuality changes, but it's always somewhere on the asexual spectrum, hence acefluid. Androromantic simply means that he's romantically attracted to men.

Personality // Scholz is a silent wolf who is a complete music nerd at heart. He has taken an interest in vinyl records more than CDs after walking past a record store one day with his family and generally likes classic rock, hard rock, punk rock, progressive rock, and metal. Scholz has been known to like other genres -- usually some kind of variant or sub-genre of rock, but those are the ones that he's most likely to take an interest in. He's a complete pushover or at least tries to act neutral, but he does have opinions that he keeps to himself. He inherited the stride to be clean thanks to mom! Scholz is a complete neat freak and everything has to be in working order. Z is pretty much seen as an honest, easygoing and overall a pretty good kid to most people... yet, he's actually pretty secretive. He's actually kind of dark, but he tends to suppress it or keep it to himself.

Last edited by Snowseph on Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:11 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .The Bootless Box. » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:16 am

res qwq
carmichael (maroon 5) Carmen
female
punk kid,
always looks angry
analytical
usually thought to be a boy
grows up a spy
Last edited by .The Bootless Box. on Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
h

Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby,
-------------------------------------------------
Da - Characters - LOC - WOI
-------------------------------------------------

.The Bootless Box.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epimetheus » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:52 pm

this is quite wip sry for any inconveniences

- vic or jaime (im ptv garbage) (or Kurt/josh?)
- dfab nb boy (idk prns yet)
- autochorissexual biromantic
- npd & autism (maybe ocd idk)
- nonverbal
- generally bad hearing (not deaf tho)
- has a crush on nico yazawa
- uses asl most of the time
- artist ? idk
- likes gems & scarves & sleeping & plushies
- special interest: pjo/hoo/gf/wbb
- super duper rad amazing relationship w/bro
- im just yelling i lov this babe
Last edited by epimetheus on Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me