My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PW #138

Postby Sugar Buck » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:43 pm

ahhhhhhHHHHH three rare in one batch of five wargs. Forgive me ;0;
anyway!
Here is a very... special warg. He seems to be looking for someone...
Impress my children! But you have to state who he's looking for and their relation ship! (A certain warg to be exact)
Sugar Buck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:13 pm

A smart man leaves before he is left
~Marilyn Monroe

This is Krüger.

He's gorgeous male german shepwarg, which is always constantly searching. Never settling down anywhere. He seeks to find his perfect mate. He will travel the world for him. Yes, He knows it's a male warg, with brown flowing hair, and beautifully colored eyes. He saw him in a dream once as a pup, in italy, and have had constant dreams about him. He wish to dream about him every night, but sadly, he doesn't.

In his orb Krüger store important dreams, among them, the first memory of him is the most important. When He first had this epiffany like dream he didn't believe anything of it. There's no chance a warg could dream about the future. But each time the dream returned he appeared more colorful, more vivid each time! He meant something, and so he started to do research about dreams. He started to keep a dream journal where he drew him, wrote about him, thought about him.

Through his research he found out that you can only dream about people you've once met or seen, which meant he has met him somewhere in his life. He started tracking down to where he had his first dream, which must've been where he saw him for the very first time. Even though it was 8 years ago he returned. Returned to see the rubble of his old apartment. They had demolished the place. He was only a kid when he lived there, but he checked in at an hotel nearby to see if his mind remembered this place.

Even though the exhausting day, he could never shut his eyes. What if he still lived nearby? What if he passed outside? What if he's visiting this place at this very moment? Furious due to the lack of sleep he went outside to visit his old apartment again. Maybe he'd find anything helpful to either soothe his desire to find out, or to help him fall asleep. He found nothing. Nothing at all, except some old bricks and furn. When he thought he was finished with the place he heard something rubble behind him. Some bricks fell from one of the old walls which still stood there. They revealed an old photo of three wargs. It appeared as if it was a family photo, there were two older wargs, and one younger, with brown flowing hair...

Krüger continues his search for the brown haired warg of his dreams. What if he never finds him..?
Last edited by bananer on Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Image Image Image
╔════════════════════════╗
DA-Characters-Art Shop-FR-Toyhou
╚════════════════════════╝
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

to italy, from russia

Postby koegami » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:15 pm

if i dont win this guy, i'm alright with changing up italy's persona to match this wargs!

Name: Ambrose
    Nickname: Russia [most used]

Inside Orb: the essence of winter
    Why: ever since they met, italy has always loved winter. since Russia came from, well, russia, winter comes with him inside his orb. ­russia has loved winer ever since he was a little warg. and thus, contiues to love it, carrying some of it inside his orb.

Who are the Searching for: Italy
    Why: they met on a vacation. Russia was visiting Italy's hometown. not knowing that he was there. meeting him, and seeing the other warg's pale blue eyes. he knew that he was the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

Personality: stern - commanding - sociable - hot headed - "stupid"
    In Depth: he comes off as stern most of the time. being the type to tell others what to do. his gaze is always stone-cold / rock solid. he comes off as the type to command others, which is true in some points. but in reality he's just your socialble hot headed and "stupid mined" idiot. he can hold his own in long conversations, and have a short temper when something doesn't go his way. he's "stupid" because he has a problem with love. he stutters and everything else.

Relationship with Italy:
    Currently Ambrose loves alessio more than anything. He yearns to see him again, to convey his feelings and tell him just how much he loves him.

History with Italy:
    ever since they were kids italy and russia were best friends. Until Russia moved back home, and Italy was left behind without his best friend. Russia was back home in Russia so long he forgot that his friend's appearance changed over the years. Up until they met again back in Italy -indirectly anyway- they didn't recognize each other. But love did spark.

artwork
    xxx by me
    xxx by me
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:36 am

For archive purposes winner needs to be picked.

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugar Buck » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:53 am

Bananer wrote:
A smart man leaves before he is left
~Marilyn Monroe

This is Krüger.

He's gorgeous male german shepwarg, which is always constantly searching. Never settling down anywhere. He seeks to find his perfect mate. He will travel the world for him. Yes, He knows it's a male warg, with brown flowing hair, and beautifully colored eyes. He saw him in a dream once as a pup, in italy, and have had constant dreams about him. He wish to dream about him every night, but sadly, he doesn't.

In his orb Krüger store important dreams, among them, the first memory of him is the most important. When He first had this epiffany like dream he didn't believe anything of it. There's no chance a warg could dream about the future. But each time the dream returned he appeared more colorful, more vivid each time! He meant something, and so he started to do research about dreams. He started to keep a dream journal where he drew him, wrote about him, thought about him.

Through his research he found out that you can only dream about people you've once met or seen, which meant he has met him somewhere in his life. He started tracking down to where he had his first dream, which must've been where he saw him for the very first time. Even though it was 8 years ago he returned. Returned to see the rubble of his old apartment. They had demolished the place. He was only a kid when he lived there, but he checked in at an hotel nearby to see if his mind remembered this place.

Even though the exhausting day, he could never shut his eyes. What if he still lived nearby? What if he passed outside? What if he's visiting this place at this very moment? Furious due to the lack of sleep he went outside to visit his old apartment again. Maybe he'd find anything helpful to either soothe his desire to find out, or to help him fall asleep. He found nothing. Nothing at all, except some old bricks and furn. When he thought he was finished with the place he heard something rubble behind him. Some bricks fell from one of the old walls which still stood there. They revealed an old photo of three wargs. It appeared as if it was a family photo, there were two older wargs, and one younger, with brown flowing hair...

Krüger continues his search for the brown haired warg of his dreams. What if he never finds him..?

Congrats! Do take good care of him

Alister/Buck // He/Him // Beast from the frost

Chronic lurker these days, check my da or th to contact me
Been on the site for wayy to long, huntin for staff pets
i'm very shy, please be gentle and patient with me!

DA // Toyhouse

Sugar Buck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:44 am

Congrats naner!
I'm happy to change alessio's persona to match / work with his

You can have my art nanaer! I don't mind!

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes