Based on Click to view
Artist AlaskanAlpaca [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Purgonine #74 Revealed

Postby AlaskanAlpaca » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:25 pm

For years Purgonine scientists have been working on a way to help the inhabitants of their wasteland planet survive better. After much experimentation, their research paid off in the form of this Purgonine. With longer, pointed ears for better hearing, a thicker tail and tail fur to block sandstorms more strongly, thicker eyelashes to help ward off sand, and a robotic leg(just a random experiement), this Purgonine was viewed as the living future. Unfortunately, after a lab accident, all research was destroyed and the Purgo escaped.

To win this Purgonine's approval, you will need to give her personality(100 words max), and tell how she feels about being "The Purgonine of the Future"(500 words max). You may have two extras, art or words, or whatever.

Code: Select all
Username:
Purgo Name:
Purgo Gender: Female(cannot be changed)
Personality:(Max 100 words)
How does she feel about being "the Purgonine of the Future?":
Extra 1:(Optional. 1 piece of art or 100 words)
Extra 2: (Optional. 1 Piece of art or 100 words)

End date: July 21st at Midnight Central Time
Last edited by AlaskanAlpaca on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
Deviant Art

I am officially leaving CS for good. I had only been staying for Plumerians, and now that they have been shut down I feel free to leave. Thanks for the good time guys! Come find me on DeviantART, the link is above.
AlaskanAlpaca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Purgonine #74- wip

Postby Novi » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:29 pm

Username: tsuya
    Purgo Name: Project Exodus; her nickname is Dusty.
    Purgo Gender: Female.
    Personality: Although she may look scary upon first meeting her, Dusty is really just a friendly Purgonine with a simplistic mind. She has the mentality of a child, though surprisingly, after being subjected to countless tests and experiments, is a highly intelligent creature. The only problem is that she doesn't usually let her intellect shine through most of the time; rather, she prefers using very simple terms and making everything out exactly as it is. She's blunt, always telling the truth (even if the truth is not exactly wanted), and is a sensitive soul, despite her terrifying appearance.
    97/100
    How does she feel about being "the Purgonine of the Future?": In all honesty, Dusty could really care less about being "the Purgonine of the Future." This is mainly because she has no idea what it means! This innocent, childlike soul really didn't care about all the experiments she was forced into; as long as she was given praise, that was enough to let Dusty know that everything would be alright. While most would quiver and cower at the thought of needle after needle being shoved into them, and the mere thought of the amputation of a limb would cause most Purgos to shudder, Dusty really didn't mind any of it. Every time she successfully completed an experiment, the scientists would praise her immensely, sometimes even rewarding her with a piece of candy. Sure, the needles scared her at times, and yes, when her leg was amputated and replaced with a robotic limb, Dusty did protest a bit. But she knew she was doing something right - at least, she thought she was doing something right. The only thing Dusty really knew was that if the scientists were happy, then she was doing something right in their eyes. Maybe some others thought that this experimentation was wrong, especially on someone with a mental stability such as Dusty's. But since Project Exodus was never exposed to that sort of opinion, she was convinced what she was doing was perfectly normal.
    227/500
    Story: Through the midst of the rubble, a shrill voice could be heard with a scolding tone underlining it.
    "You lot must be mad," the dwarf Purgo growled towards her three companions. "There's no way we could possibly win this fight! We'll lose! Death is inevitable, don't you see?"
    "Aye, lass," the red-headed male piped up. "If we all just--"
    "Oh, right," the dwarf scoffed. "Let's do a head count. We have a tiny witch; a cheeky cheerleader; a worthless, childish excuse for a government weapon; and then we have you--" she motioned towards him, scowling. "A buffoon of a robot pirate."
    Up until this point, Exodus had been silent. She'd contented herself with watching the funny little Purgo (known as Avix) speak, because she moved around so vividly and illustrated her words with her paws. But now that she'd heard what the dwarf had called her, she was hurt. Worthless? She wouldn't call herself worthless... Is this what Avix really thought of her?
    Exodus rose to her paws quietly, and began her short journey into the line of fire. Immediately, Avix whipped her head towards her in shock. "Exodus! What are you doing?!"
    With a glare, she replied softly, "Helping."

200/200
Last edited by Novi on Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:48 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nysa: The lost future

Postby Chimericect » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:30 am

Username: SoulFireWolf
    Purgo Name: Experiment 666; Nysa
      The name Nysa is a greek name meaning new beginning
    Purgo Gender: Female
    Personality:
      Nysa is a cold being filled with anger, with a never ceasing merciless attitude. She is not to happy about being experimented on, and ever since she was able to use her new and different abilities to her advantage to escape she's been using it to hurt others. She has a cold blooded attitude with the motto "nobody is safe with me around, make them know it." She has a hard time making allies, her social skills not exactly perfect. Her knowledge of the outside world aren't as well either, knowing only what she's seen from a small window.
      [99/100]
      "Purgo of the future? More like the one everyone fears in the future, the one that stands out. The one that destroys all... However im supposed to be a good sign. A symbol for hope and a better future. Instead im a monster. The one not welcome anywhere, the one who evaded the Centurions over and over again. And I will always be that Purgonine."

Nysa hates it with a passion. She feels as if she's been created for no reason, that she was created just for the fun of it. The only thing she knows is that she has enhanced abilities, and although she does like that she doesn't enjoy her past. The constantly being trapped in a building with other strange creatures she knew nothing about. She feels that they want her to be good, that she was a positive thing, and she wants to prove them wrong. She wants to believe she isn't a monster, but she can't seem to make herself believe it. She doesn't want to be the "Purgonine of the future." She barely wants to be a Purgonine, but what could you expect from someone stuck in a lab for their childhood as they ran experiments on you and you barely got to meet the outside world?
      [213/500]
Last edited by Chimericect on Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Purgonine #74- wip

Postby River Song » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:40 am

Mark... Ohhh.

Here's to your perfect weapon,
Crack bones with blind aggression,
Like birds whose wings are broken,
You live without direction.

Username: River Song
Purgo Name: Saevio is the name she was given by the rebels when they rescued her, meaning rage in latin, and she was previously known as test #57
Purgo Gender: Female
What is the future, but a way to describe the unknown. A way to justify our actions by saying there is something to strive for ahead of us?
Last edited by River Song on Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

xxxxxxxx
Ghoul or Rivxxxxxxxx
It/Its onlyxxxxxxxx

well I was out for a walk
somewhere that I can't be found
like a forest,
but one that's only in my mind
built of memories
only you and I have shared
I'm back in my spot
the one where I can't be found
wrapped in stories,
the ones where we were good
and our dreams were more than
ways to pass the time
River Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Purgonine #74 Revealed

Postby AlaskanAlpaca » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:40 am

Revealed!
Deviant Art

I am officially leaving CS for good. I had only been staying for Plumerians, and now that they have been shut down I feel free to leave. Thanks for the good time guys! Come find me on DeviantART, the link is above.
AlaskanAlpaca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pilotlight » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:46 am

Username:
Purgo Name:

Woah res
      Kibby - any pronouns - ImageImage

howdy, I'm kibby! a full time
      college student and stressed
      as a heck. trying to be active
      for the first time in years

I'm willing to trade any and all
      of my pets in open groups for
      art, pm me if you're interested
      in anything!
pilotlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chromatic. » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:58 am

Mark

Easy to find what's wrong, Harder to find what's right.

.I've changed for the better worst.
chromatic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby groenii » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:01 am

Username: groenii
Purgo Name:
Personality:(Max 100 words) She lacks empathy and is therefore often seen as ruthless or cold. However that is due to the laboratory. She does not understand anything about conveying emotions and she is very naive, because she never learned anything the outside world, making her act like a curious baby. She has tried 'engaging in social activities' but she often says the wrong things. She also takes everything literally and she doesn't do well with jokes as a result, but she is a quick learner and is very loyal once she trusts someone. She is very level-headed, though if angered, she is unstoppable.
(100/100 words)

omg res
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MoorClan
ImageImage
Art pieces by Ayinai, Fayfia, JB-Pawstep
groenii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .forever. » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:53 am

Not trying since I'm saving my last slot but omg she's gorgeous !! I'll be watching eue mark//
looking for bunny, deer, or butterfly wolf trades !!
.forever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bathtub Barracuda » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:37 am

Ahhhh shes so pretty but I have no time to work on a form D:

Good luck to everyone else!
Last edited by Bathtub Barracuda on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
I used to be Sun Bear!