Dam

 [Discipline >>>>> ]
 [Shows Entered > R: W: E:]
 [Shows Won >>>> R: W: E:]

 [Ej > ] [Ep > ]
 [Eh > ] [Ws > ]
 [Wp > ] [Wt > ]
 [Rf > ] [Rs > ]
Last edited by MustangKnight on Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
** FREE ITEMS, JUST TRADE **
* COMMISSIONS OPEN *
MustangKnight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #201

Postby KathrynKat » Fri May 08, 2015 3:31 am

:o
quite interesting. On phone atm so can't see as large. Later will do training maybe. I use my ipad for stories most the time :p

She makes me think of an appaloosa :o
Instead of stripes in the white its spots :o
Loving that part allot @_@
like her mane and the splits <3
she is also nice and simple :)
she is a keeper :x
gah most the time the foals are a keeper :x
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(Nikki) Dominique

Postby KathrynKat » Tue May 26, 2015 7:25 am

First Touch wrote:As soon as I woke, I went out to feed the Neravontiis. When I reached Ghost's there stood a filly! My eyes almost melted from my eye sockets. I open the door to check out the foal and those amazing marks of hers. I stroked her softly and the filly darted around the stall some. There was plenty of space in the stall, because I gave Ghost the largest stall since she was expecting. "Looks Ghost will need to stay in this stall for awhile after all."

The foal finally settled down a bit and stumbled over to me. I gave her a friendly stroke and Gasped. How about Dominique, and nick name Nikki. Ghost looked at me when I said the name. The Nikki pounced on me wanting to play a bit. She stumbled over me knocking me into the straw. I stroked the filly and got up to exit the stall to continue caring for the rest.

First Saddle wrote:Nikki had matured to the proper age to be trained with tack. I walked into the pasture to find Nikki as for I let her stay out with a few overnight. I brought some snacks that all the neravontiis loved most. Found Ghost, Korra, Roshan, Lola, and Duncan hanging around in one section of the pen. I walked over and gave them some snacks and asked where on earth is that silly filly. Ghost lifted her head and trotted towards me. I mounted on her bareback. She jogged, and we looked together for the silly filly.

Finally after half an hour of looking everywhere, we found her peeking outside a bush.
I called out to her and she leaped out to dart. We hurried after her, practically turning this into a race. Good thing I had a rope prepared. I get gathered the rope and swung it at the silly filly. Took a few tries but I caught her. Ghost walked me to the gate.

I left the pasture with Nikki and tied her to a post. I went into the stable to collect the tack. As I had walked outside, Nikki was chewing on the post. I clicked at her and she perked her ears and just stared at me. She then snorted and lowered her head. I set the tack on the post and let her check it out. I then lifted the saddle to slip the pad from underneath and tossed it on her back, then reached for the saddle and tossed it on. She seemed more confused than trying to remove the tack like some. I then fastened it to her.

I let her get used to the feel of the saddle for a few minutes then tempt to put her bridle on. She knew already what a halter was and slipped her head through. She then started to panic a bit once I tried to force something cold and hard into her mouth. She started to clown around. I had dealt with many training so it didn't take very much time. I popped it into her mouth and fastened the bridle. She then nodded her head a few times and pounded her feet.

First Ride wrote:I untied Nikki and walked her to the round pen. It took quite some time due to her fooling around. I removed the lead rope as I let her lose into the round pen. She cantered around bucking and kicking acting like a child. I waited half an hour and she finally settled. I walked over to stroke her when she stopped. She snorted and looked away. So I just moved to the side to her saddle and started with the exercise I used on the rest. I got her used to mounting on both side, reining, weight entering the saddle, and took me a few hours with this filly.

I had finally gotten around to settling her. She was a bit tired but I decided to mount for a few minutes and test her out then give her a break. I pulled myself into the saddle and she sprung her head up, and was about to roll to the ground, so I just pulled her head up and tickled her belly with my heels.

Our ride was over after only 5 minutes.. I couldn't get her to stop fooling around, but I could tell she was still fairly tired. So I had dismounted and untacked to release her in the pasture.
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dominique

Postby KathrynKat » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:13 am

wip

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dominique | KathrynKat

Postby KathrynKat » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:11 am

Possible future pairing for Dominique!