Time spent 1 hour, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Codyak x Chihiro

Postby wolf ;; » Sat May 02, 2015 12:53 am

more twins for these two xD

Image x Image

top pup - type 1 fur - mismatched ears - curly tail - colourblind - uncommon blue and brown paint
bottom pup - type 2 fur - mismatched ears - long tail - rare black paint

I rolled for the top to be male and bottom to be female, although I'll leave who is which up to the owners cx
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Codyak x Chihiro

Postby hypnowave » Sat May 02, 2015 10:42 pm

ahh forgot about these two cx i'll see what meowien has to say about them first.
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnowave » Mon May 04, 2015 12:08 am

okay, i'm taking the bottom boy and his name is makoto. the top pup will go ufa and the form is below;

Code: Select all
    Username ;;
    Name ;; (don't forget to make sure it isn't taken!)
    Gender ;;
    Personality ;;
    Relationship with mothers ;;
    Relationship with siblings ;; (hiro, unnamed and makoto)
    Extras ;; (optional, max 2 for art and max 500 words per writing piece.)

meowien and I will pick the winner, end date unknown.
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Mon May 04, 2015 12:13 am

Cody-So many bbys<3

Here's a bit of Hiro's personality
Strong willed and independant,likes to take risks.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epimetheus » Mon May 04, 2015 1:31 am

aaaa rES w/ the name yukine (or nagisa?? hums) =w=
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Tue May 05, 2015 3:49 am

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ ;;

shadow9119

ɴᴀᴍᴇ ;;

Cassiel

ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ;;

Male

ᴘᴇʀsoɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ;;

He's a bit of a ditz, and never really knows what's going on. He can be clumsy at times, walking
into things and tripping over himself. However, he tends to just laugh it all off and keep his head held high. He
is very much an optimist, and to him the glass is always half full. It takes a lot to upset him.
When upset, he simply goes quiet and isolates himself from everyone else. He doesn't yell, doesn't make
any noise at all, just goes to his room and doesn't come out for a few hours.
He can be overly trusting, as he tries to see the best in everyone. People tend to walk all over
him, taking his positive nature for granted. His colorblindness is classified as Protanopia,
meaning he often mistakes dark brown with dark green, dark orange, and dark red.
Despite this set back, he has dreams of becoming a comic book artist. He has a very vivid
imagination, coming up with complex stories and interesting characters. He draws and
colours all the panels himself, and will sometimes spend hours trying to perfect them.

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪoɴsʜɪᴘ wɪᴛʜ ᴍoᴛʜᴇʀs ;;

Codyak

Just like Codyak, Cassiel dislikes doing the girly things. The two talk about
all of his mother's activities, although Cassiel would never willingly try them out. However,
he doesn't mind his mother participating in surfing and such, because he knows that she can
take care of herself. This is the parent he goes to if he ever has trouble with somebody or
if he is being bullied.

Chihiro

He shares his mother's calm nature, and just like her he gets upset when his
colourblindness is brought up in a conversation. Whenever he gets hurt from falling over or
walking into something, she is the one he goes to. He is always trying to make her proud, and
does his best in school to keep his grades up. She hangs all of his report cards on the refrigerator,
as well as any other pieces of work he happens to bring home. The two like to watch TV together,
especially cartoons, as that is Cassiel's favourite type of TV show.

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪoɴsʜɪᴘ wɪᴛʜ sɪʙʟɪɴɢs ;;

Hiro

Cassiel admires Hiro's independence, though he knows he himself will probably
always be a little dependent on others. They talk about Hiro's adventures a lot, and one day Cassiel
hopes to accompany his older brother on a trip to somewhere far away. They sometimes get into
arguments about the risks Hiro takes, as Cassiel is very much a worrier and is always concerned
for his brother's safety. Hiro always tries to reassure Cassiel, but the worry is still there.

Makoto

With Cassiel often getting taken advantage of with his willingness to help, it is
usually Makoto that has to protect him. Cassiel his a great respect for his brother, and is actually
a little afraid of him. With Cassiel's peaceful personality and Makoto's love of the martial arts,
people usually think that the two will butt heads. However, they get along very well, and can
often be found playing together.

Hemmingway

((Based on this form with permission))
Though Cassiel usually respects that Hemmingways stuff belongs to them, sometimes his curiosity
gets the better of him and he decides he has to go and investigate. Nine times out of ten, this
leads to Hemmingway angrily chasing Cassiel out of the room, yelling at him about privacy and
respect. On rare occasions, however, Cassiel is allowed in to look at the stuff.

ᴇxᴛʀᴀs ;;

By me

When Codyak went on her second surfing trip after having the kids, she decided she
needed to bring something back for Cassiel and Makoto. Makoto, of course, immediately jumped on
her offer of a surfboard, but Cassiel wasn't so sure. After all, surfing isn't exactly the safest sport. He
politely declined her offer, but asked if she could bring him something else instead. When she returned,
she gave him a necklace with a tiny surfboard on it. She explained that it was made from a carved
stone from the beach, and it had a Yin Yang symbol on it. From that day on, Cassiel
wore it every day.

Last edited by shortstop on Tue May 26, 2015 4:11 am, edited 22 times in total.
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnowave » Thu May 07, 2015 3:44 am

bump
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:51 am

Friendly bump c:
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnowave » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:19 am

shadow9119 wrote:

ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ ;;

shadow9119

ɴᴀᴍᴇ ;;

Cassiel

ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ;;

Male

ᴘᴇʀsoɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ;;

He's a bit of a ditz, and never really knows what's going on. He can be clumsy at times, walking
into things and tripping over himself. However, he tends to just laugh it all off and keep his head held high. He
is very much an optimist, and to him the glass is always half full. It takes a lot to upset him.
When upset, he simply goes quiet and isolates himself from everyone else. He doesn't yell, doesn't make
any noise at all, just goes to his room and doesn't come out for a few hours.
He can be overly trusting, as he tries to see the best in everyone. People tend to walk all over
him, taking his positive nature for granted. His colorblindness is classified as Protanopia,
meaning he often mistakes dark brown with dark green, dark orange, and dark red.
Despite this set back, he has dreams of becoming a comic book artist. He has a very vivid
imagination, coming up with complex stories and interesting characters. He draws and
colours all the panels himself, and will sometimes spend hours trying to perfect them.

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪoɴsʜɪᴘ wɪᴛʜ ᴍoᴛʜᴇʀs ;;

Codyak

Just like Codyak, Cassiel dislikes doing the girly things. The two talk about
all of his mother's activities, although Cassiel would never willingly try them out. However,
he doesn't mind his mother participating in surfing and such, because he knows that she can
take care of herself. This is the parent he goes to if he ever has trouble with somebody or
if he is being bullied.

Chihiro

He shares his mother's calm nature, and just like her he gets upset when his
colourblindness is brought up in a conversation. Whenever he gets hurt from falling over or
walking into something, she is the one he goes to. He is always trying to make her proud, and
does his best in school to keep his grades up. She hangs all of his report cards on the refrigerator,
as well as any other pieces of work he happens to bring home. The two like to watch TV together,
especially cartoons, as that is Cassiel's favourite type of TV show.

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪoɴsʜɪᴘ wɪᴛʜ sɪʙʟɪɴɢs ;;

Hiro

Cassiel admires Hiro's independence, though he knows he himself will probably
always be a little dependent on others. They talk about Hiro's adventures a lot, and one day Cassiel
hopes to accompany his older brother on a trip to somewhere far away. They sometimes get into
arguments about the risks Hiro takes, as Cassiel is very much a worrier and is always concerned
for his brother's safety. Hiro always tries to reassure Cassiel, but the worry is still there.

Makoto

With Cassiel often getting taken advantage of with his willingness to help, it is
usually Makoto that has to protect him. Cassiel his a great respect for his brother, and is actually
a little afraid of him. With Cassiel's peaceful personality and Makoto's love of the martial arts,
people usually think that the two will butt heads. However, they get along very well, and can
often be found playing together.

Hemmingway

((Based on this form with permission))
Though Cassiel usually respects that Hemmingways stuff belongs to them, sometimes his curiosity
gets the better of him and he decides he has to go and investigate. Nine times out of ten, this
leads to Hemmingway angrily chasing Cassiel out of the room, yelling at him about privacy and
respect. On rare occasions, however, Cassiel is allowed in to look at the stuff.

ᴇxᴛʀᴀs ;;

By me

When Codyak went on her second surfing trip after having the kids, she decided she
needed to bring something back for Cassiel and Makoto. Makoto, of course, immediately jumped on
her offer of a surfboard, but Cassiel wasn't so sure. After all, surfing isn't exactly the safest sport. He
politely declined her offer, but asked if she could bring him something else instead. When she returned,
she gave him a necklace with a tiny surfboard on it. She explained that it was made from a carved
stone from the beach, and it had a Yin Yang symbol on it. From that day on, Cassiel
wore it every day.

since it doesn't look like this will be getting any more entries, congratulations to shadow9119 on winning!
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:27 am

Thank you so much!! <33
Could I possibly be added please?

Last bumped by shortstop on Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:27 am.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist