Forest Blend by DoctorDraca

Based on Click to view
Artist DoctorDraca [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forest Blend

Postby DoctorDraca » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:22 am

A Tracker Dog that's designed for tracking its target in forests, and in rare cases even swamps. It has no glow or special abilities, but this allows it to better blend in with the forest colors. The brighter green tips on its ears and tail have a function. If its tracking and wants to signal the ones following, it'll wag its tail or move its ears rather than bark, thus silently communicating.

TAKEN by Chibi Alligator
Last edited by DoctorDraca on Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Forest Blend

Postby corgie » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:26 am

Name you'll give it: Forrest
Reason you want it: I love his design <3 I would like to adopt him, very much so and enjoy him but only luck can tell :3
Other info: WIP

Beautiful <3 I just got one, so i am giving others a chance ^_^
Last edited by corgie on Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Pet's name: ♥ ♥ Aion ♥ ♥
quinn/m? - finn/m? -- cinder/f -- peaches/f
corgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calicokat » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:52 am

Name you'll give it: Sylveena
Reason you want it: Love this one! The forest Tracker is my favorite out of the ones you have done so far!!
Other info: Story if I get her! :)
Calicokat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:11 am

Name you'll give it: Dew covered grass
Nickname: Dew,Grass
Personality: Dew is brave and smart.He is kind to everyone and is great at solving problems.He is active and a bit of a player.He is very likable.
Reason you want it: He is dead cute!I love everything about him! And if I don't get him I'll try and try again! :mrgreen:
Other info: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥσиιɛ » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:11 am

Name you'll give it: Hidden
Reason you want it: To use as a character, as long as it's okay with you!
Other info: None
I used to be Evil Teddy, then I was {*~Cupcake~*}.
Whatever you do, DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK!!
ImageImage
Ƥσиιɛ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Shark » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:55 am

Name you'll give it:Forest
Reason you want it:ilike him, sure he dont have sertain abilatys but glaceir is kinda loneylly and i woulod like to have a nother traker dog as i love the breed and i like them nomater what color they are (even if there yellow, and i dont like the color yellow X3)
Other info: i belve a story is in order for him
(ok this is kinda the same story but more wil be added X3)

"march 1st, 1999, after geting my first traker dog, glaceir, i have studyed and i am sure i am ready for a nother traker dog,not just for my self, but for glaceir, she is oddly deprested, work hardlly makes her happy any more so i will try geting a notehr traker dog to see if it boosts her spitets" i looked over at glaceir and smile, she dreams, good, lets see what she dreams of *~ glaceirs deams ~*

"hey forest!" glaceir barkes as she pinponts his location and she walked over " were are we?' she askes, they were in an odd part of idaho, far from home, there colors had been torn of from an escape so the couldnt wlak to a house and end up home, no the crimanals were after them, being lost and tyhe muddle of summer glaceirs trakeing wasnt the best "glaceir!! RUN!" forest howled as the bright red colors of crimans charged forward and the two tracker dogs bolted
*meanwile* at home i,sunny, was filled with worie for i had found my tracker dogs colors, they were made for traker dogs only*back to glaceir and forest*
after ut running the dog catchers forest and glaceir layed down to rest, wuith a yelp forest and glaceir felt pain in there legs, sleeping darts, they were colored red and gray, showing the sents of crimanals "glaceir, pull it out, run as far as you can" the young traker dog,forest orderd "NO, i'm not leaveing a fellow tracker dog and im saying good night as we will fall asleep now" glaceir barked befor her eyes rolled in to her head and her head fell to the ground with a thud "glaceir"forest grwoled befor he to, passed out.*three hours later* forest looked around, he had been awake for a while, and he had gonten loose so now he was looking for glaceir "any thing hapons to glaceir, and ill rip any one who trys to stop me from geting home in to shreds"forest thought bitterlly "forest!, over here!, help!" glaceir barked from a room, yes there was a wall there but her nose never lie, forest was there, glaceir lay in a cage, lab people every were, they were prepareing to experament on her front relised and she leaped at the door with a bout of grwoling "hold up, i think theres drugs in there" forest said in his best human cop voice "open the door!" he yelled, all the people in the room looked at each otehr and they nodded and one walked to the door and opened it, frost smiled "thanks" he barked and sliped between the humans legs and leaped at one, in stead of atacking him they allm were screaming and runing around "thats right, tuch my friend again and you will be like us, eye less and i an arange a toung streacher" forest snarled and hse grabed the cage bars and pulled, they broke easally and glaceior slowlly jumped out
Last edited by Agent Shark on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

x Shark x They/Them Pronouns x
- WMEs - JBDs - Kiamaras - Hyeneas-
|Team Valor|

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

<Signature art + Avatar By me>
Agent Shark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karl Marx » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:39 am

Name you'll give it: Nymfterra
Reason you want it: I love the tracker dogs,and this design is just wonderful.It looks very natural,just like you described it.I've seen how popular did the tracker dogs get,and after some time,couldn't resist to try and get one.
Other info: I'd love to make a lot of fanart if i get her!I cold write a story too.
Karl Marx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purrsain » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:26 am

Name you'll give it:sludge
Reason you want it: because he will be my first one and i think he has a very different pattern
Other info:i love you art work
purrsain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToastingCinnamon » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:36 am

Name you'll give it: sludge
Reason you want it: i never adopted any thing before because i dont know i was never picked but i will take REALLY GOOD CARE of it
Other info:
ToastingCinnamon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby It'sGray » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:21 am

Name you'll give it: Pantano
Reason you want it: I love Tracker Dogs, I wish I'd known about them earlier! Anyway, I love the fact that this one is unique by not having special powers or a glow; I think less people will like him just because of his looks. I like him because the ability to blend in with the forest undergrowth can serve many purposes, and benefit many.
Other info: I don't have any current tracker dogs, and when I get one I plan on making fan art and such. :P
It'sGray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me