Nuclear Warning by DoctorDraca

Based on Click to view
Artist DoctorDraca [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nuclear Warning

Postby DoctorDraca » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:04 pm

A Tracker Dog made to protect nuclear powerplants or nuclear waste disposal facilities. It's not immune to radiation, but can survive longer than any animal when near nuclear waste (expect for cockroaches, of course). The markings always glow as it absorbs radiation when it accompanies someone so that the person is safer, even the least amount of radiation is absorbed by the dog. The extra sensors on its head allow it to function as a Geiger counter, and can measure the amount of ionizing radiation present. This makes it useful when a nuclear disaster would ever strike again. It's advised to not touch this dog without a protective suit, or allow it to rest for a long period of time first. It'll eventually neutralise any harmful radiation it's absorbed throughout the week(s) if the owner is willing to let the dog rest for weeks or even months in an underground bunker or anything similar. Touching it won't kill you, but it still might be harmful if the dog is glowing badly. The more it tends to glow, the faster the dog will perish unless it can rest. It's safe to say that this Tracker Dog has a different purpose than most others, and isn't used often. When everything is safe (as it should be), it'll act like a normal guard dog.

TAKEN by SweetCorgi
Last edited by DoctorDraca on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nuclear Warning

Postby Wild » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:38 pm

Name you'll give it: raezito
Reason you want it: ive never had a tracker dog, always wanted one, and the fact they glow just makes me like them more, since this ones glowing is almost the same colour and my fav colour, i wanted it, still do XD
What will you use this Tracker in (RP, story, graphic novel, etc): well, foopets (a rp) and a mascot of my next adoptable site.
Other info: i will also make it a looks as a human, and if i do it MAY(not will) have eyes as a human to, but thats mainly if alloud.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlight_girl » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:13 am

Name you'll give it: Jared
Reason you want it: I love tracker dogs! my favorite color is green and this one is exactly as i would like a tracker dog to be. This one is really adorable and i just want it so badly! and my fursona really needs a tracker dog ^^ they would fit perfectly togheter x3
What will you use this Tracker in (RP, story, graphic novel, etc): it would be my fursonas tracker friend 'cause he likes to bite things and he needs a tracker to track it up when the snack runs away x3
Other info: this tracker dog would be a tiny tiny tracker dog x3 'cause when my fursona is hunting he needs a small tracker dog to care with him and help him x3
Designs that are made by me or
bought from me can NOT be sold or traded!
If you nolonger want the character
that was made by me, just send me a
pm and return it!
Art thefts are not tolerated!
Read over these before ordering a design
from me;
http://sta.sh/0luvu15wu4e

•My DAM's• •My Nukitta's• •Art shop!•
•My plumie's• •Ask me!•
    Having a hard time right now, I will work on art as fast as I can..
moonlight_girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bartimaeus » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:14 am

O-O *wide eyes* I LOVE THIS... *holds back temptation to try out for it...* Must... Resist!

~Barty
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

.:BARTIMAEUS:.

| Trade | Hoards | Send them spiders! | ★Tumblr |
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Bartimaeus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgie » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:22 am

Name you'll give it: Radiation
Reason you want it: I would like to add her to my character thread, RP with her and of course order art of her. Her design is very unique and i like how, she helps the world even if it could cost her,life.
What will you use this Tracker in (RP, story, graphic novel, etc): I would like to use her in a RP and a story, if that is okay :)
Other info: Radiation enjoys walking through deep tunnels underground, and swimming through toxic water she is great dog and loves her owner. Yet, she can't go near the other pet for reasons. See has her own little place to stay, a nice "dog" house made of metal, and wood for her to sleep and rest in. Her food is kept in there and she sleeps on pieces of metal or just the ground on the floors. Luckily little to no radiation is where they live, so they are safe with her, but still are careful.
Nickname:
Toxic-Radia
Dream[s]:
To be normal, not to have people be afraid of her when she is out walking, scream or run away. She also wants to stay with her family in the house be loved, but she can't and the family loves her and wants to cuddle with her and let her in, but they can't, and are depressed by that
Family:
Brown-Haired Adult Female *Mom*
Short-Brown Haired Semi Curled Female *Grandma*
Short Gray Haired Male *Dad*
Tall Skinny Brown Short Hair Male *Brother*
Small Skinny Blonde Haired Female *Sister*
Small Cocky Corgi *Dog*
Air-Walking- Her owners-Food-Helping Others-Dreaming
DisLikes:
Rain-Lighning-Death-Beening Stuck-Can't Help- Being Screamed at by people who are afraid of her
Short Story:
One crisp fall morning, Radiation got up and stretched. Walking outside she sniffed out, her tongue hanging out, glowing a green glow. Stepping on the grass made it sizzle and she sigh, than walked over the street leaving small black marks in the solid black street. Trotting around, see reared up smelling the air for any radiation. Smelling some she ran over to the location, sucked it up than ran back home, to her "den". Looking for her food and water bowel she smiled, than ate & drank. Going back to find a soft comfortable spot to lye down. Curling up, she sighed closed her eyes a fell asleep dreaming. That night she woke up, her pelt softly glowing in the darkness looking around she stood up, sniffing for any danger. With her large ears, she listened closely and heard someone walking, with radiation outside in the front yard of her home. Getting nervous she crept out, behind a bush and saw a stranger, growling she jumped out protecting her family and loved ones. Her pelt glowed bright, the man scream and ran. Radiation barked and chased him, till he was gone for good.
Last edited by corgie on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:19 am, edited 6 times in total.
Pet's name: ♥ ♥ Aion ♥ ♥
quinn/m? - finn/m? -- cinder/f -- peaches/f
corgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not me nope » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:25 am

Bartimaeus wrote:
O-O *wide eyes* I LOVE THIS... *holds back temptation to try out for it...* Must... Resist!

~Barty

same problem *twitch*
Not me nope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eternalglitch » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:43 am

Name you'll give it: Fayz
Reason you want it: Whats to say? I am obsessed with getting one, and like this desighn!!! :D :D :D
What will you use this Tracker in (RP, story, graphic novel, etc): story and/or graphic novel!!! I LOVE WRITING AND DRAWING!!!!!!!!!
Other info:

Favorite Food: Erm..... she likes to EAT things with radiation in them.... :lol:

Favorite Activities: Tracking bad people and walking through a radiation beach!!! :D

Favorite Color: Glowing Green. She does not care that is not a real color!

Favorite Number: Hm.... a tie between 1 and 99!!!

Normal time shes awake: Midnight. She loves looking at the stars.

How many hours she sleeps: 12. She thinks you need rest to track properly!!! :)

History:

I stood, shivering in the moonlight. Some idiot had once again, gotten lost in a radiation sight!!! I started licking the ground, carefully tasting the color, tinted with GLOWING Radiation. What kind of human gets lost here? Only Me and Cockroaches normally approached! "Picking Anything up?" I glanced at my shoulder. There sat my best friend, Rad. Rad was a male (coughs uncomfterbly) cockroach. He was a valuble friend as, he could go wherever I did. He encouraged me when I was in courintine like normal as, The scientist never got over my "poisining" 29 people. Hmmm... Maybe I should not have licked them.... :oops: well, still! Here I was on a Rescue Mission. What was funer or tastier than that? I walked forward, following the purple footprints off the girl. My patterns started wildly glowing. I was getting closer. I started hearing choking sob screams. The girl. She looked up at my pattering approach. She screamed, and threw a book at me. I glanced at Rad. "Did you know she had a BOOK?" I growled. Rad shook his head, and burrowed into my collar. I looked back at the girl. There was radiation all over her! I started stepping closer, and she panicked when, like flecks, the radiation hopped off her and flung themselves at me. I was proud. And when her strange blue wolf thanked me, I learned something better. I was being adopted!

Friends:
Rad a cockroach. Other than that no one can touch her!

Outlaws captured: 5. Tip; when angry tracker dog coming at you, DO NOT throw radiation in its face. Remember that!
eternalglitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:56 am

C'mon, guys. Get those WIPs finished! :u
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgie » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:04 am

I think mine is done. i might add more though <3
Pet's name: ♥ ♥ Aion ♥ ♥
quinn/m? - finn/m? -- cinder/f -- peaches/f
corgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:57 am

SweetCorgi wrote:
Name you'll give it: Radiation
Reason you want it: I would like to add her to my character thread, RP with her and of course order art of her. Her design is very unique and i like how, she helps the world even if it could cost her,life.
What will you use this Tracker in (RP, story, graphic novel, etc): I would like to use her in a RP and a story, if that is okay :)
Other info: Radiation enjoys walking through deep tunnels underground, and swimming through toxic water she is great dog and loves her owner. Yet, she can't go near the other pet for reasons. See has her own little place to stay, a nice "dog" house made of metal, and wood for her to sleep and rest in. Her food is kept in there and she sleeps on pieces of metal or just the ground on the floors. Luckily little to no radiation is where they live, so they are safe with her, but still are careful.
Nickname:
Toxic-Radia
Dream[s]:
To be normal, not to have people be afraid of her when she is out walking, scream or run away. She also wants to stay with her family in the house be loved, but she can't and the family loves her and wants to cuddle with her and let her in, but they can't, and are depressed by that
Family:
Brown-Haired Adult Female *Mom*
Short-Brown Haired Semi Curled Female *Grandma*
Short Gray Haired Male *Dad*
Tall Skinny Brown Short Hair Male *Brother*
Small Skinny Blonde Haired Female *Sister*
Small Cocky Corgi *Dog*
Air-Walking- Her owners-Food-Helping Others-Dreaming
DisLikes:
Rain-Lighning-Death-Beening Stuck-Can't Help- Being Screamed at by people who are afraid of her
Short Story:
One crisp fall morning, Radiation got up and stretched. Walking outside she sniffed out, her tongue hanging out, glowing a green glow. Stepping on the grass made it sizzle and she sigh, than walked over the street leaving small black marks in the solid black street. Trotting around, see reared up smelling the air for any radiation. Smelling some she ran over to the location, sucked it up than ran back home, to her "den". Looking for her food and water bowel she smiled, than ate & drank. Going back to find a soft comfortable spot to lye down. Curling up, she sighed closed her eyes a fell asleep dreaming. That night she woke up, her pelt softly glowing in the darkness looking around she stood up, sniffing for any danger. With her large ears, she listened closely and heard someone walking, with radiation outside in the front yard of her home. Getting nervous she crept out, behind a bush and saw a stranger, growling she jumped out protecting her family and loved ones. Her pelt glowed bright, the man scream and ran. Radiation barked and chased him, till he was gone for good.

She's all yours. c:
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me