Chinese New Year CC - The Rabbit by exixst

Based on Click to view
Artist exixst [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Chinese New Year CC - The Rabbit

Postby exixst » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:35 am

Lookitmahwabbit.

The winner of this CC will be determined by who can supply me the most interesting piece of art (doesn't have to do with this CC in particular, but since the theme in Chinese New Year, it would make sense to keep it somewhat related to this holiday ^^). Keep in mind that it does not have to be a drawing, but can also be a short story, a poem, a song, whatever. However, all must be done by you or ordered by you. Do not use songs, dances, poems, artwork, stories, or anything else that you have not created yourself or have had created for you. This will get you disqualified, even if you refer back to the original creator. If you order is from someone else, you must give the original artist credit.
    Please create your own form! Each entry must have some form of art, as stated above. Try to make it interesting and unique! A simple profile with a white background that's done in ten minutes isn't going to be as interesting as, say, a metaphorical poem involving the Chinese New Year. On the contrary, a simple phrase or something isn't going to seem as unique as an eye-catching piece of art. I will not be judging based on the kind of art you choose. There will be no bias. (Proper grammar is a big bonus with me, though.)

The end date will most likely be a 2/26, though I might extend it if requested.
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chinese New Year CC - The Rabbit

Postby exixst » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:08 am

Bump.
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jetred » Tue May 03, 2016 1:23 pm

It's a bit late, but as I've just re-re-opened these guys, would you be alright if I just claimed this gal? If not, I'm happy to actually do some artwork! Also, as we're here - would you still like to be the Head Artist? I'll understand if not.

Final count: Treated: 110! Tricked: 4!
Recieved: 93 Treats! 1 Trick!
jetred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exixst » Tue May 03, 2016 2:19 pm

Be my guest, the design is all yours.
As for remaining as head artist, I'm going to have to pass. But thank you for the opportunity, and I wish you the best of luck with getting this species restarted!
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jetred » Tue May 03, 2016 2:35 pm

Thank you!
I realise it may be too little too late, but I actually have time now and I'd really like to see them do well.
Good luck on your travels!

Final count: Treated: 110! Tricked: 4!
Recieved: 93 Treats! 1 Trick!
jetred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me