Red Dun Tobiano by SerenWish

Based on Click to view
Artist SerenWish [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Red Dun Tobiano

Postby SerenWish » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:24 am

Breeding adopt! This foal is the offspring of two of my horses! Rosary's Wish has never had a foal before, and this is Firestorm's first foal open for the public! This pair was chosen by ty_tay. This foal is in the line of Al Safi Azhar, my Arabian stud. :3

In order to win him, I need you to give him a name that sort of clicks which his parents. Also tell me how he reacts to meeting his grandfather, Al Safi Azhar. :3 Short, about 50-150 words.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Stallion
[b]Breed:[/b] Andalusian (25%), Quarter Horse (25%), Arabian (25%), Paint (12.5%), and Mustang (12.5%)
[b]Height:[/b] 15.1 hands
[b]Age:[/b] 3 years
[b]Colour:[/b] Red Dun Tobiano
[b]Markings:[/b] Star/stripe/snip, stockings, tobiano markings
[b]Genes:[/b] e/e, a/a, D/d, Tob/tob
[b]Sire:[/b] [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2200775]Rosary's Wish[/url]
[b]Dam:[/b] [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2013009]Tinder and Blaze[/url]
[b]Meeting with Azhar:[/b]

End Date: February 5.
SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Red Dun Tobiano

Postby silver ~ » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:43 am

Username: ~Silverpelt~
Show Name: A Wish Born of Fire
Barn Name: Phoenix
Breed: Andalusian (25%), Quarter Horse (25%), Arabian (25%), Paint (12.5%), and Mustang (12.5%)
Height: 15.1 hands
Colour: Red Dun Tobiano
Markings: Star/stripe/snip, stockings, tobiano markings
Genes: e/e, a/a, D/d, Tob/tob
Sire: Rosary's Wish
Dam: Tinder and Blaze
Meeting with Azhar: {Phoenix's PoV} I trot along my pasture lifting my tail high, it flows behind me like a flag. I take pride in looking as good as possible. As I prance down the fence I notice another stallion down a ways. The other stallion seems to notice me as well being that his eyes are fixated on me. I just lift my head higher and continue toward him. Stop in front of him and pull my ear back, ready for a fight.
“Will you cut it out, I’m not looking for a fight” The stallion replies, he look at me closer. “So that’s my grandson” he says low as if he didn't think I would hear, in also disbelief.
“Grandson?” I echo. I didn't even think he was still alive, I didn't even know horses lived that long. “I guess that makes why you're as old as dirt” I add barely audible. But when his ear pull back I know that he heard me. I try a good look at him. What are the chances of meeting my grandfather, I’d have to say pretty slim. It’s quite weird seeing him at the same time. I can't say it's bittersweet It's more weirdsweet. Yep. Weridsweet is the word.
Last edited by silver ~ on Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
(links) not very active here anymore
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:11 pm

Username: ilhdc7
Show Name: Burning in Wishes
Barn Name: Fester
Breed: Andalusian (25%), Quarter Horse (25%), Arabian (25%), Paint (12.5%), and Mustang (12.5%)
Meeting with Azhar: The red dun stallion slowly cantered along a fence line, looking to find some trouble. And he found it. An older looking stud stood on the other side of the fence, and the colt snorted at him, looking to fight, "Old man, go home to the barn. Retire already!" The old stallion, bent on his ways, pinned his ears, and snorted at the young colt, "Young Blood, Get out of here. You are not welcome." The young, arrogant cold did not listen, but instead, bowed his mane, showing off his muscles. Al Safi Azhar, who had heard of Fester, son of his daughter. He snorted, and flicked his tail, "Young foals should go back to their mother, and learn some lineage. You are sired from me." The red dun pinned his ears, and turned away, not looking back as he stormed through the other colts that littered the green field.
Last edited by ilhdc7 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she/her & they/them >> hufflepuff >> call me ilah please >>chrysaora

ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SerenWish » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:42 pm

You can go over 150 words, but keep it under 200. :3

Also, please remember that this colt is the son of Azhar's daughter. ;3
SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandy Hoofprints » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:12 am

Username: vetwannabe
Show Name: Wishful Thinker
Barn Name: Ink/Inkie
Meeting with Azhar:
Ink sees the human girl coming towards him. He allows a head collar to be put around his head and he snorts happily.
She leads him down, but away from the stables and along a dirt path, along to a large field holding several stallions and geldings. One particularly impressive stallion is standing tied to the fence. He looks slightly frustrated at not being allowed to watch over the younger horses, but he has an air of wisdom and gentleness.
"Ah hello there," the stallion nods, as they approach"Wishful Thinker, I am your grandfather, my name is Azhar."
"Oh- Em- Yes, i suppose you would be"
"Yes, I know what you are thinking, I am very old" he chuckled.
"Hehe, you don't look too bad," Ink replied, grinning "You can call me Ink"
▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
Sandy
◈ Vet Student ◈ Irish ◈ Image
◈ ♀ Rugby Player ◈ ISFJ/ISTJ ◈

toltsfwphocother
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Sandy Hoofprints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Survivor. » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:23 am

Username: Mrs. M
Show Name: A Wishful Blaze in Azhar Eyes
Barn Name: Twinkle, Twink
Meeting with Azhar:
Twinkle bowed in respect as he eyed the old stallion. He still couldn't believe he was his Grandsire...
Twink snorted and bucked as he showed off for the mares in the next pasture, knowing they saw him for what he was...a handsome stud. He nickered as they talked amongst themselves about him, but his ears pinned back when he heard them mention another stallion. He caught the word Azhar and snorted in disapproval. He was to be the only stud in this barn and he was willing to fight for that right. He heard the gate close and spun around to find a much older stallion standing in HIS pasture and snorted at the girl who was walking away. Recklessly, he charged the stallion with ears pinned and teeth bared, ready to fight...only to be tripped by the old stallion. "Watch it boy. How is that for a first meetin between Grandsire and Grandfoal?" Azhar said with such authority that all Twink could do was bow in respect.
do you suffer from panic or anxiety attacks? Come see the plushies I sell
Come join this discord warrior cat RP! We are having a contest!

I do get on occasionally.
xxxxxxSurvivorxxxxxx
I have had to take a couple years off of CS due to real life things. But im slowly getting back here now.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
I was beaten, bruised, abused, and yet I survived. I spoke up. Let others hear your voice. Fight. Be a warrior. Be a SURVIVOR.Image
Image no one understands what Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is. Unless you have it yourself.
Please, be aware that not all wounds are visible.Image
[/left]
.Survivor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SerenWish » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:33 am

Judging tomorrow! ^__^
SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SerenWish » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:29 pm

ilhdc7 wrote:Username: ilhdc7
Show Name: Burning in Wishes
Barn Name: Fester
Meeting with Azhar: The red dun stallion slowly cantered along a fence line, looking to find some trouble. And he found it. An older looking stud stood on the other side of the fence, and the colt snorted at him, looking to fight, "Old man, go home to the barn. Retire already!" The old stallion, bent on his ways, pinned his ears, and snorted at the young colt, "Young Blood, Get out of here. You are not welcome." The young, arrogant cold did not listen, but instead, bowed his mane, showing off his muscles. Al Safi Azhar, who had heard of Fester, son of his daughter. He snorted, and flicked his tail, "Young foals should go back to their mother, and learn some lineage. You are sired from me." The red dun pinned his ears, and turned away, not looking back as he stormed through the other colts that littered the green field.

Congratulations. I like the name, and even though I don't prefer dialogue when it comes to CWHR horses, I felt that this was something that could work between horses. :3

XD So much animosity between this colt and his grandsire, apparently!

Azhar: *snorts indignantly at all the comments about his age*

He's only 9. XD
SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:38 pm

lol thanks.... colts these days!

Yeah, I wasn't sure about the dialogue either, I prefer just movements, and body language. But I thought because it was a more primitive sounding sentence structure, it might work in favor. C:

Thanks for the critiques!
she/her & they/them >> hufflepuff >> call me ilah please >>chrysaora

ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me