Based on Click to view
Artist wolf ;; [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

RPW #668

Postby wolf ;; » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:50 pm

---------- ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ::

What is a Rainbow Paint Wolf? Well it’s easy, it’s a canine that both resembles a wolf and a dog, but prefers to be called wolf. It’s tail acts like a paint brush, paint and all! Paint strangely grows from it’s fur and in order for the Paint Wolf to get rid of it, it needs to paint! They range around the size of your average Labrador, and come in many different colours, but not just of the Rainbow! They can be bright in colour, dark in colour, and even black, white and grey. They also come in Albino colours, but that is extremely rare. Sometimes they even have powers with their paints, but it depends on how rare they are. Paint Wolf’s eat anything they feel like really, meat, fruit, fish, it’s all up to them! During mating season, the males will show off their paintings to attract a female to them. Their mateship is painting a picture together to show their love for each other is eternal and will mark each other their paint. The average litter size for a Paint wolf is 1-2 Pups. Also between the Paint Wolves there isn’t much of a gender difference.

A medium type of design? ovo
Now, this rpw might look similar to another rpw - who is on the first lines.
This rpw is related to Ri!

- I did ask rockpelt., the owner of Ri, if it was ok to make him a sibling, which is was c:

Since I love this rpw's design, and is related to some of my own rpw's, as well as rockpelt.'s, this is going to be a semi long contest!
You will have a month to impress - no limit to extras.
I will not be looking at art of anything - I focus on content and effort

I want this rpw to go to the best home it can, so like you should with any other impress me contest, please try your best and put all your effort in! I don't want this rpw to be forgotten c:

Code: Select all
username ;;
rpw name ;;
rpw gender ;;
personality ;;
relationship with brother ;;

those are the bare basics you need ^
apart from that, you can add anything.

if it is needed, since Ri has a mate and pups, and you want to use them, let me know and I'll post them here somewhere.

This rpw has normal fur, half-flopped ears, a bob tail and common purple paint. They also have hair.
hairless version
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW #668

Postby bsktcase » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:58 pm

username ;; Cuddlebean
rpw name ;; Drew
rpw gender ;; Female
personality ;;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epimetheus » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:02 pm

droppin
Last edited by epimetheus on Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ashie. » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:04 am

username ;; .Ashie.
rpw name ;; Rylyn
rpw gender ;; female
personality ;; Ry is a cheeky little bugger
relationship with brother ;; She looks up to him and puts him on a high pedestal. Ry will never admit it and makes him a target of her pranks more often than others.
.Ashie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:08 pm

username ;; SpotSong

rpw name ;; Leo

rpw gender ;; Male

personality ;; rebellious, accepts what's given, does what is necessary, right, lack of faith in self, life can't be trusted, open-minded, tolerant

relationship with brother ;; trusting, He trusts his brother more than he does anyone else. He tells him all of his secrets and pain stories. They are like peanut butter and jelly...where one goes the other follows. Not always are they nice to eachother but that's how they show affection. They rough house and tease other RPW's but they are NEVER rude to a lady. They are both gentle men but Leo is single as he is to shy to talk to anyone.

WIP <3 all my RPW's (one) are in the spotlight at ALL times.
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

liu | carving faith in one another

Postby hypnowave » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:07 am

username ;; aviate
    rpw name ;; his name is a bit short, just like his brother Ri. this one's best known as Li, even though his actual name is Liu. I'm naming him after my friend's cat Liu, and will probably be basing his personality off him too.
    rpw gender ;; Li is a male, and prefers he/him pronouns.
    personality ;; Li is your typical friendly guy whom you meet on the streets. he is slow to anger but even slower to cool down if someone manages to light up his embers. being one of those guys who also tends to try and act 'hip,' you can see him with a pair of shades and headphones quite often. he's easily a younger, more fun-loving [and purple] version of Ri.
    Li gets along with Ri just fine; he tends to be the one who needs shelter from the older. he tends to act a little fiddly around Ri sometimes, as he does once in a while compare himself to the older wolf. ever since he grew up to be more mature, he became a good few jumpier when it comes to Ri. he does love his brother, but he also fears that when in front of others, he could slip and become the butt of a joke for so long that they would never forget. as a result, whenever around his brother, Li keeps his composure and tries hard to act as surely as his brother does. he isn't one-sided when it comes to this, though. sometimes he resents Ri for having a caring mate and plenty of kids, but for now he's perfectly content with being all by himself, even if he does have a crush. he gets jealous about this and that, sometimes to the point of yelling at Ri. but nowadays, living on his own away from Ri, aforementioned envy has subsided. now he thinks of Ri as someone he could become if he wanted to; a sort of lead for the purple wolf.
    hobby ;; Li likes music a lot and he will listen to it for hours if you leave him to it. just give him his trusty shiny black headphones, a music device of any sort and maybe a bench or seat, and he won't move from there. but that's not really his number one love; it's carving bull horns. he uses his claws for defining the horn, then he will use small utensils when it comes to details. his first ever carving is pictured to the left: a crow. from a distance his carvings do look like wood, but once one notices that it's been polished clean before carving and that you can't see the colorful grooves that wood has, you'd question what material he used.
    ImageImageImageImageImage
    all art by me
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:21 am

pffft marking
    for reasons
yeena / any pronouns / borzoi enthusiast

[art by sleepycalicos]
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:39 am

You guys all have a little over two weeks left c:
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: liu | carving faith in one another

Postby wolf ;; » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:33 pm

Ok, I decided to end this a day early!
Me and rockpelt. both judged and decided the winner
and that winner is
aviate!

aviate wrote:
    username ;; aviate
    rpw name ;; his name is a bit short, just like his brother Ri. this one's best known as Li, even though his actual name is Liu. I'm naming him after my friend's cat Liu, and will probably be basing his personality off him too.
    rpw gender ;; Li is a male, and prefers he/him pronouns.
    personality ;; Li is your typical friendly guy whom you meet on the streets. he is slow to anger but even slower to cool down if someone manages to light up his embers. being one of those guys who also tends to try and act 'hip,' you can see him with a pair of shades and headphones quite often. he's easily a younger, more fun-loving [and purple] version of Ri.
    Li gets along with Ri just fine; he tends to be the one who needs shelter from the older. he tends to act a little fiddly around Ri sometimes, as he does once in a while compare himself to the older wolf. ever since he grew up to be more mature, he became a good few jumpier when it comes to Ri. he does love his brother, but he also fears that when in front of others, he could slip and become the butt of a joke for so long that they would never forget. as a result, whenever around his brother, Li keeps his composure and tries hard to act as surely as his brother does. he isn't one-sided when it comes to this, though. sometimes he resents Ri for having a caring mate and plenty of kids, but for now he's perfectly content with being all by himself, even if he does have a crush. he gets jealous about this and that, sometimes to the point of yelling at Ri. but nowadays, living on his own away from Ri, aforementioned envy has subsided. now he thinks of Ri as someone he could become if he wanted to; a sort of lead for the purple wolf.
    hobby ;; Li likes music a lot and he will listen to it for hours if you leave him to it. just give him his trusty shiny black headphones, a music device of any sort and maybe a bench or seat, and he won't move from there. but that's not really his number one love; it's carving bull horns. he uses his claws for defining the horn, then he will use small utensils when it comes to details. his first ever carving is pictured to the left: a crow. from a distance his carvings do look like wood, but once one notices that it's been polished clean before carving and that you can't see the colorful grooves that wood has, you'd question what material he used.
    ImageImageImageImageImage
    all art by me

Congratulations on Liu, and we hope you enjoy him!
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnowave » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:07 pm

wHA
    i forgot to finish my form hh